Galimullina N.M., Korshunova O.N., Dianova Yu.A., Vagaeva O.A.
DEVELOPMENT OF PROJECT ACTIVITY SKILLS AT THE UNIVERSITY: METHODOLOGICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL ASPECTS
Galimullina N.M.1 (Kazan, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Korshunova O.N.1 (Kazan, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Dianova Yu.A.2 (Penza, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Vagaeva O.A.2 (Penza, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev-KAI
2Penza State Technological University
Abstract. The research is devoted to the analysis of approaches to the formation of project activity skills in the higher education system. The authors analyze an array of theoretical literature, which summarizes the main problematic and controversial points related to design training. In particular, the problem of incomplete compliance of project management training programs developed in the higher education system with the requirements of the employer is highlighted. The article contains a description of the most progressive pedagogical techniques used in the framework of the discipline “Fundamentals of project activity”, and the features of the organization of a specialized laboratory, in which it is possible to provide more in-depth practice-oriented training of future project managers. The study includes an analysis of projects developed by students as part of their studies at the university. The hypothesis of the relationship between the direction of preparation and the typology of projects is confirmed. 46% of engineering students developed technical projects, 31% – commercial, 23% – organizational. Economists and managers chose organizational and commercial projects in equal proportions (41% each) and technical projects to a lesser extent (18%). The authors conducted a survey of students to identify the satisfaction of teaching design in the higher education system. It turned out that within the framework of the course “Fundamentals of Project Activity” they developed the ability to plan a career (71.4%), due to understanding the prospects of project work, public speaking skills (62.9%), self-education and self-motivation skills (54.3%), teamwork (52.4%), time management (28.6%). they mastered such tools as presentations (43.8%), documents (30.5%). The summary table shows an analysis of grant support programs for student projects: “SMART GUY”, “Student startup”, “Start”.
Keywords: project, project management skills, project management, social design, project passport, work in small groups, competencies.
- Grigorieva E.I., Maksimova L.N. Design as an effective technology for teaching students of creative specialties. Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Humanities, 2021, no. 193, pp. 141-148. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46515112
- Nijhuis S. Exploring Project Management Education. European Journal of Social Sciences Education and Research, 2017, vol. 9, issue 1, pp. 44-61. DOI: 10.26417/ejser.v9i1.p44-61
- Galimullina N.M., Feoktistova I.R. Features of the development of project activity skills in bachelors of the field of training “Advertising and public relations”. Online journal “Science Studies”, 2015, vol. 7, issue 3. (In Russian). DOI: 10.15862/188PVN315
- Silvius G., Schipper R. Exploring Responsible Project Management Education. Education Sciences, 2018, vol. 9, issue 1, 2. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/educsci9010002
- Tan C., Huet I. The Design of an Active Learning Strategy to Promote Collaborative and Research-based Learning in Project Management Education. International Journal of Innovation and Learning, 2021, vol. 30, issue 1, pp. 19-47. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJIL.2021.116566
- Morozova O.A., Altukhova N.F. Preparation for professional project activity: tasks of the university. Kazan Pedagogical Journal, 2022, no. 1(150), pp. 52-60. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48285292
- Hansen C.A., Eifler T., Deininger M. The Missing Link Between Project and Prototype: Teaching Student Designers to Navigate the Prototyping Process. ASME 2021 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC-CIE 2021), 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1115/DETC2021-68114
- Sabelnikov S.A., Astakhova L.V. A model for the development of competencies in the field of project management for future information security specialists at the university. Bulletin of the YUrGGPU, 2016, no.4, pp. 76-84. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26421521
- Goltsova N.V., Safronova S.A. The formation of publishing projects as a practice-oriented approach to the preparation of bachelors in publishing. Text. Book. Book publishing, 2021, no. 27, pp. 155-163. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47425072
- Tews T., Skulmoski G.J., Langston С. Patching А.Innovation in project management education – let’s get serious! Construction Economics and Building, 2020, vol. 20, issue 3, pp. 124-141. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5130/AJCEB.v20i3.7040
- Farooq S., Hamid A., Alvi A. Blended Learning Models, Curricula, and Gamification in Project Management Education. 2022IEEE Access, pp. 60341-60361. DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3180355
- Musiychuk M.V., Karmanova E.V., Stashchuk P.V. About the experience of using the “flipped classroom” technology at a university in the process of studying the course “IT Project Management”. Mir Nauki. Pedagogy and psychology, 2018, no.6. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37034935
- Safonova K. I., Podolsky S. V. Project activity of students at the university: project planning and evaluation of the effectiveness of their implementation. Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 2018, no.5. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35022034
- Sychenkova A.V. Formation of professional competencies of students in the course “Fundamentals of branding” based on the project approach. Online journal “Science Studies”, 2015, vol. 7, issue 4. (In Russian). DOI: 10.15862/110PVN415
- Nazarenko A.V., Dianova Yu. A. Formation of innovative potential of youth by means of a project laboratory. Siberian Pedagogical journal, 2022, no.3, pp. 15-24. (In Russian). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15293/1813-4718.2203.02
- Kosushkin V. G., Demchenko V. O. Organization of innovative activity of students of a regional university using the capabilities of the program “UMNIK”. Innovations, 2016, vol. 2, issue 208, pp. 31-35. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27233973
Galimullina N.M., Korshunova O.N., Dianova Yu.A.,Vagaeva O.A. Development of project activity skills at the university: methodological and organizational aspects. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 407-422. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.38