Jatiev O.B., Bekoeva M.I.
PEDAGOGICAL BASES FOR FORMING A CULTURE OF BEHAVIOR OF DRIVERS ON THE ROADS
Jatiev O.B.1,2 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Bekoeva M.I.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
2North Caucasian Mining and Metallurgical Institute
Abstract. Discipline, order and safety on the roads are largely determined by the dialectic of interaction between road users, as well as the nature of the legal regulation of the compliance of the transport infrastructure with the number of vehicles based on the population of the administrative center. With the rapid growth of cars on the roads, it became necessary to conduct a regulatory policy designed to ensure road safety as a condition for preserving the life and health of people. Children are the most vulnerable category among road users, so special attention must be paid to them in order to minimize any undesirable consequences associated with road traffic accidents. The society determines socially significant tasks, and the state develops optimal methods and mechanisms for their resolution. One of the most important and effective ways to implement such tasks, in our opinion, is the pedagogical support of the work of teachers and masters of industrial training of driving schools, whose activities are mainly aimed at ensuring road safety. The need to study the pedagogical foundations for the formation of a culture of behavior of drivers on the roads is due to a number of existing contradictions between: the growth of cars on the roads, the intensity of traffic, which leads to an increase in danger to the life and health of children and the lack of targeted activities in driving schools aimed at educating a culture of behavior of drivers on the roads . Thus, in order to avoid negative consequences associated with the low level of readiness of teachers and driving schools for innovative pedagogical activities, this process should not be interrupted. As the analysis of a fairly large amount of scientific work, as well as our own research, showed, pedagogical support had a positive effect on the results of the educational activities of the driving school.
Keywords: driving school, pedagogical support for the activities of a driving school, traffic safety, educational work among the employees of a driving school.
- Abdulzyanov A.R., Shuralev S.G. Sociocultural mechanisms for ensuring road safety. Bulletin of Economics, Law and Sociology, 2010, no. 4, pp. 140-144. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22292728
- Abramov A.V. The role of traffic police officers in improving the legal culture and shaping the legal awareness of road users. Management of activities to ensure road safety: state, problems, ways of improvement, 2021, no. 1 (4), pp. 8-13. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45663127
- Akhmadieva R.Sh. Formation of the personal competence of a road user. Modern scientific research, 2011, no. 3 (3), pp. 5. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18786046
- Bondarenko M.V., Stroeva O.A. Legal culture of road users as a necessary condition for ensuring its safety. Legal culture, 2016, no. 4 (27), pp. 89-96. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27537099
- Voitenkov E.A. Training of road users: the role of the moral and psychological component. Administrative law and process, 2011, no. 9, pp. 48-51. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17025928
- Volodin O.N. Driving culture: to the question of the content of the concept. legal and psychological foundations. Legal culture, 2014, no. 4 (19), pp. 48-53. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22799734
- Voronin I.V., Tomenko L.V., Kukushkin K.E. Ethics of driving and culture of human behavior behind the wheel. Bulletin of scientific conferences, 2021, no. 12-1 (76), pp. 27-28. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47969727
- Zaitsev A.A. Formation of the foundations of the culture of drivers in the management of motor vehicles. Bulletin of the University, 2012, no. 8, pp. 243-246. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18329788
- Kapustina E.G. A differentiated approach to the prevention of motor transport discipline. Scientific Bulletin of the Oryol Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia named after V.V. Lukyanov, 2019, no. 3 (80), pp. 62-65. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41148540
- Kovalenko K.E. Modern approaches to the study of the legal consciousness of drivers of motor vehicles. Proceedings of the Altai State University, 2018, no. 6 (104), pp. 27-30. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36928717
- Latifov Z.Z. The education of road users is the main link in the integrated system for ensuring road safety. Bulletin of the National Center for Railways, 2018, no. 2 (36), pp. 69-76. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35056391
- Orlova L.N. Extracurricular activities as a way to train drivers and form a culture of driving. Modern problems of linguistics and methods of teaching the Russian language at a university and school, 2022, no. 35, pp. 175-177. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48453839
- Panov N.A. Additional vocational education of specialists as a condition affecting road safety. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2016, no. 52-6, pp. 174-181. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26376093
- Theobaldt B.A. Formation of a legal culture of safety among subjects of road traffic in the Russian Federation and foreign countries. Modern scientific research and development, 2018, no. 10 (27), pp. 845-850. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36482728
- Eismunt V.V. Professionally important qualities of a driver as a means of improving the culture of driving safety. Prospects of Science, 2021, no. 1 (136), pp. 129-134. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45089810
Jatiev O.B., Bekoeva M.I. Pedagogical bases for forming a culture of behavior of drivers on the roads. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 372-379. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.35