Lomov S.P., Koshaev V.B., Sokolnikova N.M.
CONSISTENCY AND FACTORS OF ART PEDAGOGY IN ART AND GRAPHIC EDUCATION
Lomov S.P.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) -email@example.com, Koshaev V.B.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Sokolnikova N.M.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Moscow State Pedagogical University
Abstract. The art and graphic faculties, formed in the universities of the USSR, still represent a unique balanced professional education – educational complexes, which today require certain clarifications on a number of issues in the art and pedagogical educational systematics. It is important to consider the approach to this problem in the nature of artistic and pedagogical changes in the late XX – early XXI centuries. in connection with the fundamental factors of the cultural process. In connection with the growing interest in this objectivity, the very modern visual strategy of professional art education is under pressure from morphological division on various types of creativity. And, although this fact is recognized as an urgent need of the present, it requires a special academic understanding and serious methodological study. The results obtained in the course of this study allowed the authors to recognize the following provisions: a) it is important at a new stage in the development of the country to form the concept of an integrated attitude to the field of art pedagogy in intersectoral and interdisciplinary design of relationships and give them a proper scientific justification; b) in terms of a practical plan for the transformations that should be carried out in the system of national education, it is important to consider the various educational technologies that exist today, which would take into account the most pressing issues of using the cultural content of the national heritage in the pedagogy of art and the formation of an appropriate thesaurus of concepts and definitions; c) it is also important to provide categorical support and develop the content of the “Art of the Peoples of Russia” direction. Here, a proper assessment of existing proposals in the field of educational and methodological support of the school and university sectors is necessary.
Keywords: fine arts, pedagogy of art, cultural studies of art, consistency of artistic and pedagogical tasks.
- Druzhinin A.S. Problems of art education in pedagogy. Scientific review. Pedagogical Sciences, 2019, no. 6, pp. 107-111. (In Russian). EDN: TVHBCK URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42341167
- Ignatiev S.E., Sokolnikova N.M. Volumetric constructions in the visual practice of children. Law and Practice, 2015, no. 4, pp. 141-147. (In Russian). EDN: VDGNSN URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25099455
- Kolbysheva S.I. Pedagogy of art: psychological aspect. Man. Culture. Education, 2019, no. 2(32), pp. 213-223. (In Russian). EDN: YOXMWL DOI: 10.34130/2223-1277-2019-2-213-223
- Kanunnikova T.A. The relationship of innovation processes in art and artistic pedagogy. Chelyabinsk, Two Komsomol members Publ., 2013. pp. 28-31. (In Russian).
- Korzhenko O.M. Art pedagogy today: goals and prospects for development. St. Petersburg, Renome Publ., 2013. pp. 95-97. (In Russian). EDN: VMRCHZ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25529296
- Koshaev V.B., Gantseva N.N. Consistency and integrity in the theory of art. Decorative art and object-spatial environment. Vestnik MGHPA, 2020, no. 4-1, pp. 21-35. (In Russian). EDN: DSPBPW DOI: 10.37485/1997-4663-2020-4-1-21-35
- Koshaev V.B. The Category of Form in Art as a Resource for Cultural Identification. Decorative Art and Object-Spatial Environment. Vestnik MGHPA, 2022, vol. 1, no. 1-1, pp. 22-40. (In Russian). EDN: KWYUFR DOI: 10.37485/1997-4663_2022_1_1_22_40
- Lomov S.P. Didactics of art education. Monograph. Moscow, Pedagogical Academy Publ., 2010. 103 p. (In Russian).
- Akishina E.M., Alekseeva L.L., Bodina E.A. Pedagogy of art and modern art education. Monograph. Moscow, Sphere Creative Center Publ., 2017. 306 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-9949-1877-7
- Pedagogy and art in modern culture. St. Petersburg, KultInformPress Publ., 2021. – 215 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-8392-0893-3
- Radjabov I.M., Nurudinova A.M. On the problems of teaching fine arts in a modern general education school. Young scientist, 2017, no. 14 (148), pp. 647-649. (In Russian).
- Rakhimbaeva I.E. Art education in the modern world and the prospects for its development. Modern problems of science and education, 2018, no. 4, pp. 101. (In Russian). EDN: YMGZFB URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36344903
- Sokolnikova N.M. Methods of teaching fine arts. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2012. 256 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7695-7988-2
- Sokolnikova N.M., Amanzholov S.A. Teaching students the methodology of teaching fine arts using online technologies. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp. 96-102. (In Russian). EDN: FUCCYK DOI: 10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.08
- Churashov A.G. Art pedagogy as a promising direction in the modern paradigm of education. Bulletin of the South Ural State Humanitarian and Pedagogical University, 2020, no. 6 (159), pp. 227-240. (In Russian). EDN: NEFNGR DOI: 10.25588/CSPU.2020.159.6.014
- Shtanko I.V. Pedagogy of art in additional art education of children. Pedagogical art, 2019, no. 1, pp. 138-140. (In Russian). EDN: JKPQTU URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41228637
- Shatunova O.V., Khabibullina G.V. Art pedagogy as an innovative direction in the implementation of inclusive education. Scientific almanac, 2016, no. 7-1 (21), pp. 332-336. (In Russian). EDN: WKTJVD DOI: 10.17117/na.2016.07.01.332
Lomov S.P., Koshaev V.B., Sokolnikova N.M. Consistency and factors of art pedagogy in art and graphic education. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 315-326. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.30