Davydova Yu.A., Purgina D.D., Denisenkova N.N.
CORPORATE TRAINING AS AN ELEMENT OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
Davydova Yu.A.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Purgina D.D.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Denisenkova N.N.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economic
Abstract. In modern society, an employee needs to constantly improve their skills and be ready to master huge amounts of information, which increases the importance of corporate training, which allows them to do it on the job. Modern companies place high demands on the personnel development system, which is caused by the fact that many competencies in the digital society are constantly being transformed and complicated. These factors require new approaches to the forms and methods of employee training. The purpose of the work is to find out the motivation for participation and the reasons for non-participation of employees in corporate training, as well as to evaluate its effectiveness according to the specified parameters. The study is based on a targeted initiative sociological study conducted in 2021, in the form of an online questionnaire. The article shows the importance of corporate training as an element of continuing education in a post-industrial society. The analysis of corporate education as a complex system that increases the level of qualification of employees in order to increase the effectiveness of the organization’s personnel is carried out. On the example of a specific organization, the main parameters of staff training are identified. Attention is drawn to the motivation of employees during training, the reasons why they do not undergo advanced training are revealed. The assessment of the main parameters of on-the-job training was carried out: the content of the program, the level of qualification of coaches, the convenience of training, its effectiveness and practical orientation. Conclusions are drawn that there is a difference in the vision of the main training goals of the company’s management and its staff. It is noted that most employees understand the importance of continuing education in the modern world, but a significant part of them are not ready for a double load, combining work and training.
Keywords: continuing education, corporate training, corporate university, personnel development.
- Andreeva A.V., Lesnichenko T.Y. Introduction of a competence-based approach to the system of corporate education in the conditions of digitalization of the economy. Science and Education: economy and economics; entrepreneurship; law and management, 2020, no. 2 (117), pp. 14-17. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42310534
- Beybulatova Z.M. Development of corporate entities in Russia: main trends and prerequisites. Academic journalism, 2020, no. 4. pp. 184-189. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42767042
- Kargapolova E.V., Aksyutina I.V., Besedina I.V. Education in the modern Russian region: quality, condition, problems, trends. Monograph. Volgograd, 2013. 194 p. (In Russian). URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25114894
- Kudryashov V.S. Fundamentals of formation and development of corporate culture in the organization. Economic sciences, 2018, no. 8, pp. 4-8. (In Russian). DOI: 10.32415/jscientia.2018.08.01
- Kuznetsov V.V. Corporate education: content and essence. Domestic and foreign pedagogy, 2017, no.1, pp. 51-60. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28822799
- Kuznetsov V.V., Sakharchuk E.S. Corporate education. Development strategy. Moscow, 2019. 130 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42769534
- Linnik B.B. Towards economic success through distance methods in corporate education. Manager, 2020, no. 4 (94), pp. 227-234. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44871897
- Polushkina A.O. Information technologies in corporate education: trends and approaches. Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series: Informatization of education, 2021, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 238-247. (In Russian). DOI: 10.22363/2312-8631-2021-18-3-238-247
- Artyukhova I.V. Forms and types of intra-firm planning. Simferopol, Arial Publ., 2020. pp. 29-33. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42826151
- Frolova I.A., Belyaeva T.K., Koroleva O.P. Corporate education in Russia: history and modern development trends. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2019, no. 65-3, pp. 265-267. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41869350
- Chulanova O.L. Corporate personnel training and methods of its evaluation: approaches, tools, problems and ways to overcome them. Science Studies, 2016, no. 1, pp. 1-25. (In Russian). EDN: VVNSAB DOI: 10.15862/13EVN116
- Korgina O.A. Corporate training as an effective tool for managing personnel development in an organization. Bulletin of the Academy of Knowledge, 2021, no. 42(1), pp. 191-196. (In Russian). DOI: 10.24412/2304-6139-2021-10907
- Yarnykh V.I. The system of corporate education: an integration model. Bulletin of the NITS MISI: topical issues of modern science, 2020, no. 25, pp. 61-66. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43340078
- Kirko V.I., Kononova E.S. Education as a key factor of innovative and sustainable development. Modern education, 2019, no. 1, pp. 12-24. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37713182
- Zavyalova E. K., Ardishvili A. Modern problems of Russian corporate education: is it possible to study without development? Russian Journal of Management, 2019, no. 4, pp. 499-516. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42363735
Davydova Yu.A., Purgina D.D., Denisenkova N.N.Corporate training as an element of continuing education. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 306-314. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.29