INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN CONDUCTING MARKETING RESEARCH ON THE POULTRY MEAT MARKET
Ivanchenko A.V.1 (Donetsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade named after Mikhail Tugan-Baranovsky
Abstract. Improved parameters for assessing the readiness of the business industry for the policy of import substitution in the poultry meat market under the conditions of digitalization, which are systematized in the form of a panel of indicators, such as: digital customer path, digital infrastructure, digital organization, the desire of the customer to switch to digital format, digital customer base, which will effectively facilitate the transition of all customers to digital channels of interaction. Marketing channels of poultry meat distribution under import substitution conditions are substantiated, which, unlike the existing ones, are supplemented with technologies and distribution channels based on predictive marketing, which creates conditions for the implementation of import substitution policy and forms a portrait of a proactive and dynamically developing business entity that enters the orbit of an import substitution program, the practical value of which is that it is a powerful a tool for strengthening the decision-making process, the expediency of individual decisions, the marketing scenario of the development of events, the choice of strategies with the highest probability of success. A strategy has been developed to increase the competitiveness of the poultry meat market, the basis of which, unlike the existing ones, is formed due to competitiveness indicators, which include effective, productive, innovative technologies for production, processing and preparation for sale of poultry meat products, taking into account the introduction and application of innovative marketing guidelines, the practical value of which will be aimed at formalizing the main tasks of development agro-industrial policy of the territories in order to improve the quality of life of the population and ensure food security. A poultry market development strategy has been formed based on the principles of agile marketing, while the main meaning of agile practices is concentrated in the Agile Manifesto, which prioritizes: consumers and their interaction and communication technologies; agile product, not regulatory tools; productive communication with the customer; adaptability and quick reaction, flexibility and adaptability to changes, stress tolerance in business and the practical value of the strategy is to obtain the most effective result and will allow the poultry meat market to enter new competing positions in the domestic and foreign markets.
Keywords: innovative technologies, poultry meat market, development strategy, import substitution policies, technological compass, food security, digital customer path, agile product, agile marketing.
- Azaryan E.M., Burun E.P. Increasing the innovative activity of retail enterprises: a marketing approach. Innovative development of the economy, 2020, no. 3 (57), pp. 7-11. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43819987
- Akyl A. Marketing concept of involving buyers in the brand. Young scientist, 2021, no. 21 (363), pp. 537-540. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45801396
- Gavva M.A. Gavva I.N. Prospects for the development of the regional market for poultry meat. Young scientist, 2009, no. 10 (10), pp. 118-122. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/contents.asp?id=33598575
- Gavrikov A. Digital marketing. The main book of Internet marketers. Moscow, AST Publ., 2022. pp. 7-15. (In Russian).
- Zunde V.V. Theoretical and practical aspects of customization in the complex of marketing communications. Bulletin of the Rostov State Economic University, 2009, no. 2, pp. 30-36. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17432298
- Zinger O.A. The role of digitalization to ensure the sustainable development of the socio-economic system. Management Accounting, 2022, no. 10, pp. 716-721. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.25806/uu10-32022716-721
- Orlova N.V., Serova E.V., Nikolaev D.V. Innovative development of the agro-industrial complex in Russia. Agriculture 4.0. Moscow, Higher School of Economics Publ., 2020. pp. 16-65. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42788458
- Karanatova L.G., Kulev A.Yu. Modern approaches to the formation of innovative ecosystems in the conditions of the formation of the knowledge economy. Administrative Consulting, 2015, no. 12 (84), pp. 39-46. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25147451
- Kotler F. Marketing 5.0. Next Generation Technologies. Moscow, Eksmo Publ., 2022. pp. 247-252. (In Russian).
- Nechaev V.I. Economics of industrial poultry farming. Monograph. Krasnodar, 2010. pp. 19-36. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16443187
- Nekrasov V.I. Questions of garbology and bionomics in the concepts of sustainable development of economic complexes. Problems of Regional Economics, 2013, no. 3-4, pp. 285-296. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21906984
- Osterwalder A. Building business models: Handbook of a strategist and innovator. Moscow, Alpina Publ., 2022. pp. 200-232.
- Industrial production in Russia in 2021 grew by 5.3% Available at: https://journal.open-broker.ru/research/rost-promyshlennogo-proizvodstva-v-rossii/ (Accessed: 01 August 2022)
- Polovyan A.V., Lepy R.N., Shemyakina N.V. Economy of the Donetsk People’s Republic: state, problems, solutions. Donetsk, Economic Research Institute Publ., 2021. pp. 61-123. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47490485
- Drozhzhina S.V., Omelyanovich L.A., Azaryan E.M. Economy of Donbass: historical projection and trajectory of development. Monograph. Donetsk, Tome Publ., 2018. pp. 63-196. (In Russian).
Ivanchenko A.V. Innovative technologies in conducting marketing research on the poultry meat market. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp.208-219. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.20