Genvareva Yu.A., Marchenkova N.G.
SOLVING PROFESSIONALLY-ORIENTED PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS AS A MEANS OF FORMING THE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF A FUTURE ENGINEER
Генварева Ю.А.1 (Оренбург, Россия) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Марченкова Н.Г.2 (Оренбург, Россия) – email@example.com
1Самарский государственный университет путей сообщения
2Российский государственный университет нефти и газа имени И. М. Губкина
Abstract. The task of modern higher education is to create conditions for the formation of professional competencies among future graduates. In this scientific work, the issue of training highly qualified railway engineers is considered. The purpose of this scientific work is to identify the potential of academic disciplines: “Physics” and “Mathematics” in the formation of professional competencies of railway workers. The features of the formation of professional competencies in the study of the general course of physics and mathematics are revealed. The importance of these disciplines can hardly be overestimated, since the disciplines are studied in the first and second year of railway engineering specialties and are included in the mandatory component of the curriculum determined by the Federal State Educational Standard. As part of the study of disciplines, lectures, practical classes are held and, when studying physics, laboratory work is carried out with the study of professional–oriented material. Consideration of professionally-directed material contributes to a deeper study of the subject, the disclosure of mathematical concepts, consideration of application issues, the study of physical processes, laws and phenomena from an applied point of view. This approach to the study of the disciplines “Physics” and “Mathematics” allows you to model physical laws and processes using modern high-tech technologies, the use of which can be traced in the railway complex. Students receive their first skills in solving problems in mathematics, physical problems within the technological process of the railway industry. The article analyzes the concept of “professionally-oriented task”, “professional competence”. The author has developed the requirements for the content of a professionally oriented task in the discipline “Physics” and “Mathematics”, and also presents the conditions for using these tasks in the educational process and examples of their content. An algorithm for solving practice-oriented tasks is presented in the form of a statement of the stages of solving the problem: indicative, executive, control and correction. In the process of solving professionally-oriented tasks, students expand and deepen their knowledge of mathematical theory, physical laws, phenomena and formulas, gain new experience in the practical application of knowledge in an industrial situation.
Keywords: competence, professional competence, professionally-oriented task.
- Berdennikova M.G., Orujova O.N.The use of distance learning systems in solving physical problems. International Journal of Experimental Education, 2018, no. 12, pp. 5-10. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36930862
- Bova T.I., Kuzmenko O.I. On the complex of professionally oriented tasks as a means of improving the effectiveness of teaching mathematics at a technical university. Actual problems of teaching mathematics at a technical university, 2014, no. 2, pp. 27-32. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13011335
- Bova T.I., Drozdovich E.N., Kuzmenko O.I. On the organization of differentiated mathematics education for future engineers. Omsk Scientific Bulletin. The Society series. History. Modernity, 2018, no. 4, pp. 72-75. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36510793
- Dammer M.D., Zubova N.V., Bochkareva O.N. Technology of productive teaching of physics to students of a technical university. Bulletin of the South Ural State Humanitarian Pedagogical University, 2020, no. 5 (158), pp. 107-130. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44952777
- Egorova Yu.N., Sinkina E.V., Zotova T.A. Professional adaptation of railway engineers. CITISE, 2019, no. 1 (18), pp. 14. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37292587
- Egorychev A.M., Kretinin A.S. The educational space of a person and its basic characteristics. CITISE, 2015, no. 3. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24952318.
- Klimanov A.M. Stages of formation of the theory of professional self-realization as a component of professional success. Pedagogy and modernity, 2016, no. 2 (22), pp. 74-80. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26009452
- Manakina E.M. Professional self-realization of students in the context of reforming the system of Russian vocational education. Secondary vocational education, 2017, no. 6, pp. 5-10. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=2986202
- Marchenko V.I. Problems and questions in physics with professionally directed content: methodological guidelines for practical classes in the discipline “PHYSICS” for students of the I and II courses of mechanical and construction specialties. Moscow, 1992. 52 p. (In Russian).
- Nemova Ya.S. Professional and creative self-realization of personality as a category of professional success in education. Bulletin of Science and education, 2019, no. 15 (69), pp. 86-88. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39184340
- Nikolaev A.N. Value orientations as a factor of young people’s ideas about the possibilities of self-realization. Bulletin of Pskov State University. Series: Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 2015, no. 2, pp. 229-233. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=2571551 3
- Pinchuk A.Yu. Formation of the national engineering school as a form of effective response of the Russian society to big challenges. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp. 425-435. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.38
- Revunov S.V., Nesvat M.S., Shcherbina M.M.Features of a professionally oriented approach in the study of physics. Global Scientific Potential, 2020, no. 3 (108), pp. 99-102. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42873830
- Romanov V.A., Kormakova V.N. Implementation of coaching technology in pedagogical support of students’ educational and professional self-realization. Bulletin of Vladimir State University named after Alexander Grigoryevich and Nikolai Grigoryevich Stoletov. Series: Pedagogical and psychological sciences, 2013, no. 12 (31), pp. 106-109. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20872221
- Ryabinova E.N., Genvareva Yu.A., Khairullina R.N. Organization of independent work of students based on the matrix model of cognitive activity in the study of differential equations. Samara, Samara State Transport University Publ., 2013. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37014258
- Trubilko A.I. Professionally oriented tasks in physics as a way to activate the cognitive ability of students. Psychological and pedagogical problems of human and social security, 2020, no. 1 (46), pp. 45-50. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42685417
- Shutenko E.N. The concept of self-realization of student youth in the conditions of informatization of university training. Education and self-development, 2015, no. 4 (46), pp. 9-15. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25337244
Genvareva Yu.A., Marchenkova N.G. Solving professionally-oriented problems in physics and mathematics as a means of forming the professional competence of a future engineer. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp.171-179. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.16