Polyakova L.V., Shcherbina A.I.
TUTORING AND MENTORING AT THE PRESENT STAGE OF EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT IN RUSSIA
Polyakova L.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – Polyakova.firstname.lastname@example.org, Shcherbina A.I.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Moscow State Pedagogical University
Abstract. The article discusses the issues of tutoring and mentoring at the current stage of higher education development in Russia. Tutoring is understood as one of the types of mentoring aimed at personal development, social and educational self-determination, self-education, from the point of view of the anthropocentric approach. Within the framework of this approach, each person has certain personality qualities, and it is necessary to use them effectively in professional activities. The relevance of the research is due to the need for a comprehensive approach to the question of the formation of a modern teacher in a changing socio-cultural space, the formation of a value attitude to the chosen profession. The object of research: tutoring and mentoring as a type of pedagogical activity. Subject of research: tutoring and mentoring at the present stage of higher education development in Russia. The authors propose a scheme of tutor support for the formation of future teachers in the learning process, analyze the main approaches to understanding mentoring and tutoring as a type of pedagogical activity.
Keywords: tutoring, mentoring, support, self-knowledge, the principle of individualization, teacher-mentor, anthropocentric approach.
- Baikova L.A. Social health of children and youth: methodology, theory, practice: Monograph. Ryazan, 2011. 224 p. (In Russian).
- Butenko O.S., Butenko V.S. Models of tutor support in foreign universities. Modern problems of science and education, 2015, no. 6. (In Russian). EDN: VJPUZT URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25389951
- Din V.V., Ignatovich V.K. Mentorship as a means of forming a young teacher’s readiness for the development of students’ giftedness. Pedagogy: history, prospects, 2022, vol. 5, no. 3. pp. 72-88. (In Russian). EDN: ZDRMUE DOI: 10.17748/2686-9969-2022-5-3-72-88
- Zaitsev V.S. Technologies of tutor support of students’ education methodical manual. Chelyabinsk, A. Miller Library Publ., 2018. 25 p. (In Russian).
- Kovaleva T.M., Khachatryan E.V. Technology for the development of critical thinking in tutor activity. Pedagogy, 2020, no. 5, pp. 66-72. (In Russian). EDN: DDFMHA URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43036965
- Kurgansky S.I., Gubarenko I.V. Features of the value-semantic sphere of students of the university of arts and culture. Nauka. Art. Culture, 2018, no. 3 (19), pp. 85-93. (In Russian). EDN: YOLUKD URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36469726
- Pilipchevskaya N.V. Tutor support of students’ adaptation to the educational process of a pedagogical university. Doct. Diss. Moscow, Moscow State Pedagogical University, 2010. 27 p. (In Russian). EDN: QHAKOR URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19330799
- Pilipchevskaya N.V., Petropavlovskaya N.V., Trofimenko G.S. Tutor support of students in the process of passing pedagogical practice. Innovations in education, 2013, no. 8, pp. 41-48. (In Russian). EDN: QJGBOD URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19432130
- Dudchik S.V., Kovaleva T.M. Technological training of a tutor: content, technologies and methods of mastering technologies. Business. Education. Right, 2018, no. 3 (44), pp. 369-375. (In Russian). EDN: XVFIWD DOI: 10.25683/VOLBI.2018.44.354
- Polyakova L. V. Tutor support for families with children and adolescents. Pedagogy: history, perspectives, 2021, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 53-68. (In Russian). EDN: XNINBK DOI: 10.17748/2686-9969-2021-4-5-53-68
- Chernikova E.V. Tutor support as a tool for individualization. vol. 2. Ufa: Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmulla Publ., 2021, pp. 320-322. (In Russian). EDN: RVJZHQ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46251724
- Shcherbina A.I. Modern requirements for the professional readiness of a teacher of additional education. Pedagogy: yesterday, today, tomorrow, 2018, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 39-44. (In Russian). EDN: YCZXXL URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38233785
- Volenko O.I., Fomin E.N. Competence-oriented mentoring as part of a holistic educational process in vocational education. Secondary vocational education, 2014, no. 1, pp.3-5. (In Russian). EDN: RVPPDD URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21185375
- Grebennikova V.M., Grebennikov O.V., Shcherbina A.I. Formation of the tutor’s position of the teacher in the context of inclusive education. Historical and socio-educational thought, 2016, vol. 8. no. 5-3, pp. 195-199. (In Russian). EDN: XHCWPZ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27652092
- Grebennikova V.M., Uzunova G.P. Trends in the development of continuing professional education of teachers. Modern science-intensive technologies, 2020, no. 3, pp. 133-137. (In Russian). EDN: MRHCLO DOI: 10.17513/snt.37954
Polyakova L.V., Shcherbina A.I. Tutoring and mentoring at the present stage of education development in Russia. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp.111-118. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.10