Larionov V.I., Larionova T.A.
THE ROLE OF NETWORK INTERACTION OF EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS IN VOCATIONAL GUIDANCE IN THE FIELD OF PHYSICAL CULTURE AND SPORT
Larionov V.I.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Larionova T.A.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
Abstract. The article is devoted to substantiating the role of network interaction of educational organizations in optimizing the process of training teachers of physical culture and sports, as well as identifying specific features of the organization of career guidance activities in the field of physical culture and sports. One of the leading directions for improving vocational education is the optimization of network interaction between general education schools, special professional organizations, higher education, enterprises and production bases of practices. Based on this, the article presents some principles of the formation and functions of the pedagogical (educational) cluster, gives recommendations for improving the process of formation of readiness for successful professional self-determination among high school students (using the example of choosing the profession of a physical education teacher) based on the network interaction of educational organizations and employers. The article proves the thesis that the purposeful choice of future professional activity in the field of physical culture and sports will be the most effective on the basis of the network interaction of educational organizations, which allows you to realize the need to be a person, achieve your goals, be in demand and competitive specialist in the labor market, etc. .d. Through the implementation of this form of the educational process, important indicators are achieved: satisfaction of labor market demands for qualified specialists; improving the quality of graduate training based on the results of all types of practices and the state final certification; the proportion of graduates who made an adequate choice of future professional activity, etc. The need to build cooperation and networking is explained by the high demand for combining the efforts of leading specialists, scientists, methodologists and practitioners in order to improve the quality and accessibility of higher education in the field of physical education and sports.
Keywords: professional self-determination, physical culture and sports, physical culture teacher, networking.
- Andreeva O.V., Sukhoveeva A.A., Popova G.V. Study of the functioning of the sphere of physical culture and sports in the framework of solving the problems of strategic planning of socio-economic development of the territory. CITISE, 2019, no. 5 (22), pp. 175-182. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42327442
- Antipova O.V., Igdyrova S.V., Mukminov R.R. Integration of educational institutions and enterprises – a condition for the formation of professional self-determination of the individual. Problems of modern pedagogical education. 2020, no. 67-4, pp. 20-24. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43422932
- Grechko N.N., Evdokimova I.Yu., Sachenko V.A. The role of network interaction of educational organizations in the formation of personal results of younger schoolchildren. Pedagogical search, 2017, no. 6, pp. 6-9. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29417821
- Gulukhidi V.I. Information technologies as a means of increasing the effectiveness of physical culture and sports classes at the university. CITISE, 2022, no. 2 (32), pp. 475-482. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49134238
- Dmitriev N.A. Network interaction of educational organizations at the present stage. News of the Tula State University. Pedagogy, 2014, no. 1, pp. 62-67. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26092486
- Ivanova E.V., Vorotnikova S.A. Features of the organization of physical culture classes with students of an engineering profile, taking into account new educational standards. CITISE, 2021, no. 4 (30), pp. 206-214. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47652528
- Igoshev B.M., Davydova N.N., Fomenko S.L. The main approaches to the development of mechanisms for the integration of corporate integrated systems in the field of education. Innovative projects and programs in education, 2015, no. 5, pp. 73-78. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26554626
- Ketoev K.E., Platova N.E., Dzagurova B.E. Adaptive physical culture as a means of socialization of children with disabilities. CITISE, 2021, no. 4 (30), pp. 77-87. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47652515
- Lizunov P.V. Network interaction of a vocational educational institution with enterprises and educational organizations as an organizational basis for the implementation of dual education. Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 2017, vol. 6, no. 3 (20), pp. 214-218. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30381915
- Merkulova T.V. Professional self-determination of youth: modern challenges. Modern problems of hygiene, radiation and environmental medicine, 2020, vol. 10, pp. 327-336. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45705872
- Mosienko L.V., Shirokova E.V., Khlyzova I.V. Axiological indicators of the quality of education of the future teacher at the university. Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University. Series: Pedagogy, 2021, no. 2, pp. 15-26. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46123516
- Parfenov A.S., Cherkasov A.Yu. Influence of sports on the moral health and values of students. Education and society, 2022, no. 2 (133), pp. 77-81. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48407943
- Pozdnyak V.M., Dulina N.V. Identity of a student’s personality in the horizons of the sports world (according to the results of a survey of students). Primo Aspectu, 2019, no. 2 (38), pp. 27-35. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38204326
- Message of the President to the Federal Assembly. April 21, 2021. Available at:: https://poslaniye_prezidenta_federalnomu_sobraniyu_rossii_2021/ (Accessed: 01 August 2022)
- Sotieva M.R. Karasev D.Yu. Peculiarities of preparation of future teachers of physical culture on the basis of competence-based approach. CITISE, 2021, no. 3 (29), pp. 380-386. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46631184
- Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” dated December 29, 2012 N 273-FZ (as amended on December 31, 2014) (December 29, 2012). Consultant Plus. Reference and Legal System. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_173432 (Accessed: 01 August 2022)
Larionov V.I., Larionova T.A. The role of network interaction of educational organizations in vocational guidance in the field of physical culture and sport. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp.57-65. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.05