Matveeva V.A., Kotsyubinskaya S.A., Afanasyeva E.S.
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS AS WAYS TO IMPROVE FINANCIAL ANALYTICS
Matveeva V.A.1 (Shakhty, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Kotsyubinskaya S.A.1 (Shakhty, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Afanasyeva E.S.1 (Shakhty, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Don State Technical University
Abstract. The article pays special attention to financial planning, because without planning it is impossible to develop a company, it is purposeful development that is the key to improving the competitiveness and prospects of the enterprise in the future. When developing ways to improve financial analytics, the components of the analytical approach were first considered and analyzed in detail. As a result of determining the goals of modeling in the field of financial planning and analytics based on financial reporting data, a flexible model was developed and proposed to evaluate the initial data of financial modeling in functional areas. In the course of the work, the main errors were identified when composing puffiness using modeling, as well as recommendations for their elimination were proposed. Of course, financial planning has a huge impact on the entire activity of an economic entity through the choice of financing objects, the choice of directions for the movement of financial resources, which ultimately makes it possible to rationally use the labor, material and monetary resources of the organization. When analyzing the market, it can be concluded that organizations focus special attention on optimizing processes, turning to specially trained personnel who provide financial and accounting consulting services for business development. The consequence is effective and dynamic planning, which allows you to use modern analytical methods and predictive models for a high degree of effectiveness from your activities. Organizations are aware of and analyze current trends in the economic market, not only the relationship of data sets, but also establish a causal relationship between these data sets.
Keywords: planning, analytical approach, financial reporting, analysis efficiency, financial modeling.
- Azizova L.R., Shakhbanov R.B. The role of the analysis of financial results in the general system of financial analysis. Bulletin of Scientific Thought, 2020, no. 4, pp. 214-217. (In Russian). EDN: VUZCAG. DOI: 10.34983/DTIPB.2020.17.83.001
- Atanov I.Yu. Analysis of the financial condition – the way to an effective system of planning and forecasting. Forum of Young Scientists, 2019, no. 4 (32), pp. 84-88. (In Russian). EDN: WYEMIX URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39175668
- Arbatova L.I. Mechanisms of financial planning: essential content and directions of development in modern conditions. Economics: yesterday, today, tomorrow, 2021, vol. 11, no. 4-1, pp. 245-254. In Russian). EDN: LXYPFO DOI: 10.34670/AR.2021.61.29.029
- Bogatyrev A.V., Bubnova O.Yu., Mironov N.A., Elfimov O.Yu. Economic security as a set of characteristics of the financial and economic activities of an enterprise (organizations). Economics: yesterday, today, tomorrow, 2020, vol. 10, no. 5А, pp. 36-44. (In Russian). EDN: EDN: JYNNQC URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43787925
- Gatiyatulin Sh.N., Orlov A.V. Financial analysis of the enterprise as part of financial planning. Forum. Series: humanities and economic sciences, 2021, no. 3 (23), pp. 84-87. (In Russian). EDN: UDCNXN URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46126823
- Grigoryan K.G. Problems of Execution of Financial Analysis of Organizations in Russia. Economic and Humanitarian Sciences, 2017, no. 5 (304), pp. 46-51. (In Russian). EDN: YUTGTB URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29463104
- Zaripova A. Methods of financial planning at the enterprise. Science Bulletin, 2018, vol. 1, no. 9 (9), pp. 118-119. (In Russian). EDN: YPCYHB URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36507403
- Ibragimova A.A. Features of financial modeling. Rostov Scientific Bulletin, 2021, no. 4, pp. 101-102. (In Russian). EDN: WUPDNZ URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46117386
- Inshakov P.V., Yan R.G., Denisenko A.R. Approaches to the automation of financial planning at the enterprise. Actual scientific research in the modern world, 2020, no. 6-3 (62), pp. 120-123. (In Russian). EDN: LULZGL URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43128365
- Netsymailo K.V., Zyumalina A.R. Financial analysis and planning in small and medium-sized businesses. Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2019, no. 2 (103), pp. 1301-1304. (In Russian). EDN: VYLEGA URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37238931
- Nusupbekova A.B. Methods and tools for forming a company’s strategy. Turan University Bulletin, 2019, no. 4 (84), pp. 247-251. (In Russian). EDN: KEBUUA URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42334951
- Mukhina I.A., Ostaev G.Ya., Markovina E.V. Financial modeling: classification of models and methods. Science of Udmurtia, 2018, no. 1 (83), pp. 133-136. (In Russian). EDN: YPPNIA URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32475589\
- Tochilkina A.E. Financial planning as a tool for managing the finances of an enterprise. Actual problems and prospects for the development of the economy: Russian and foreign experience, 2019, no. 6 (25), pp. 106-110. (In Russian). EDN: MQGGYN URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41535188
- Tronin S.A. Formation of a model of economic development of an enterprise in the conditions of the information environment. Modern Science: Actual Problems of Theory and Practice. Series: economics and la,. 201, no. 5, pp. 49-51. (In Russian). EDN: XWJPBB URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35436684
- Shemyakina T.Yu. Approaches to assessing the risks of the financial model of a construction project. Bulletin of the Moscow Humanitarian and Economic Institute, 2022, no. 1, pp. 304-315. (In Russian). EDN: BOYKCB DOI: 10.37691/2311-5351-2022-0-1-304-315
- Tumanov Y. The Analysis of Financial stability and profitability of British petroleum (BP) for the period 2014-2019. Review of Business and Economics Studies, 2020, vol. 8, no. 1. pp. 27-33. EDN: IYTVQB DOI: 10.26794/2308-944X-2020-8-1-27-33
Matveeva V.A., Kotsyubinskaya S.A., Afanasyeva E.S. Financial planning and analysis as ways to improve financial analytics. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp.399-408. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.35