Mirzoeva E.V., Nadutkina I.E., Nachkebia M.S.
INFORMATION AND ANALYTICAL ACTIVITY AS A BASIS FOR MANAGERIAL DECISION-MAKING IN UNIVERSITIES
Mirzoeva E.V.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Nadutkina I.E.2 (Belgorod, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Nachkebia M.S.2 (Belgorod, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. This article defines the role of information and analytical activities in the development of management decisions, as well as substantiates the need to use information and communication systems to improve management efficiency in higher education institutions. The study was conducted using the method of analysis of the management system in universities, and the method of questionnaire survey was also used. The results of the study made it possible to identify not only the reasons that reduce the effectiveness of management activities, but also to determine the factors that make it possible to overcome the negative impacts on the management system in higher education institutions. Today, higher educational institutions carry out not only educational and scientific activities, but also create production complexes for the implementation of scientific and innovative developments of scientists created in intra-university scientific laboratories and centers. The presence of a large number of information communication channels and information flows complicates the process of making managerial decisions and reduces the level of managerial activity in the university. Constant monitoring of the current situation is required, and for this it is necessary to constantly collect and analyze large information flows. The authors note that the problem of studying the state of the process should be carried out in the format of constant monitoring of the management system of a higher educational institution, which will minimize, on the one hand, the degree of risk of bureaucracy in management, and, on the other hand, give an objective assessment of positive changes associated with accelerating work with documented information flows. , simplifying the search, analysis and systematization of information, which will reduce time and increase efficiency in the development and adoption of rational management decisions in the university environment, and will lead to an improvement in the satisfaction assessment of the university staff with the organization of the management process to create a comfortable working environment. Thus, the capabilities of a unified information and communication system will simplify the search, processing, analysis and systematization of information, which will reduce the time for the development and adoption of management decisions, and create conditions for comfortable and efficient work.
Keywords: management, management decisions, information and analytical activities, process, information and communication systems, documented information, analysis, higher education institutions.
- Babintsev V.P., Serkina Ya.I. Corporatization and bureaucratization of the university: causes and subcultural consequences. Noospheric research, 2020, no. 3, pp. 14-22. (In Russian). EDN: LGMHTV DOI: 10.46724/NOOS.2020.3.14-22
- Gaydamak E.S. Information and analytical activity of a specialist in the field of education. Bulletin of the Omsk State Pedagogical University, 2006, no. 3, pp. 12–18. (In Russian). EDN: YNLBQT URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29128816
- Gaidamakin N.A. Service and analytical documents: language, logic, structure, design, movement. Yekaterinburg, Ural Institute of Economics, Management and Law Publ., 2008. 421 p. (In Russian).
- Gorlushkina N.N., Kotsyuba I.Yu., Khlopotov M.V. Tasks and methods of intellectual analysis of educational data for decision support. Educational technologies and society, 2015, no. 1, pp. 472–482. (In Russian). EDN: TNOMWT URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23194160
- Goryunova E.S. Functional model of documentation support for the development and adoption of managerial decisions. Doklady TUSUR, 2010, no. 2–1 (22), pp. 260–266. (In Russian). EDN: NQVQKD URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16214968
- Ekhlakov Yu.P., Kirienko V.E., Senchenko P.V. Methods and technologies for documenting management decisions. Tomsk, Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, 2005. – 178 p. (In Russian).
- Istomin A.L. Methodological foundations of optimal planning of the educational process at the university. Doct. Diss. Astrakhan, 2012. 332 p. (In Russian).
- Kalnitskaya I.V., Danilov A.N. Management decisions in the organization management model. Omsk Scientific Bulletin, 2014, no. 3, pp. 45–47. (In Russian). EDN: RMMYDW URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23077149
- Kilin A.P., Kolobova D.V., Chistyakov O.V. Information and analytical activities in the state administration bodies of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Yekaterinburg, Ural University Publ., 2014. 154 p. (In Russian).
- Kilmashkina T.N. Management decision: essence, classification, requirements. Proceedings of the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2018, no. 2, pp. 28-33. EDN: XSQTWP URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35223983
- Krivobokova A. Internet business analytics – information technology of the new century. Available at: http://www.fact.ru/www/arhiv9s16.htm (date of access: 03/15/2022) (Accessed 15 March 2022)
- Kuznetsov A.S. Methods and models of data analysis in the management of the educational process of the educational organization of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 2017. 154 p. (In Russian).
- Rogova N.A. Logical-linguistic methods and models in the system of operational management of internal affairs bodies. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 2014. 255 p. (In Russian).
- Rozov N.S. On the Models of Universities in Modern Russia. Sociological Studies. 2007, no. 10, pp. 71–75. (In Russian). EDN: QAWDIP URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19049094
- Rostovtseva D.V. Information and analytical activity in the system of regional management. Document. Archive. Story. Modernity, 2010, vol. 11, pp. 6074. (In Russian). EDN: QCHHJD URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19114397
- Tararykin S.V., Ratmanova I.D., Golubitsky E.M. Experience in organizing information and analytical support for the management process at ISPU. Vestnik ISPU, 2015, no. 6, pp. 65-72. (In Russian). EDN: VBWLZT DOI: 10.17588/2072-2672.2015.6.065-072
- Titova G.S. Information and analytical system of the university. Analytical data processing, its concepts and technologies. Modern problems of science and education, 2011, no. 6. (In Russian). EDN: OQNGAZ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17388345
- Khanina L.Yu., Gayazov A.S., Beloborodova N.S. Information-analytical management system of a modern university. Bulletin of VEGU, 2014, no. 6, pp. 111-119. (In Russian). EDN: TBQCJH URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22648593
- Khrapovitskaya E.M. Improving the economic mechanism for managing organizational culture in the field of educational services. Doct. Diss. St. Petersburg, 2017. 170 p. (In Russian).
- Nachkebiya M.S., Nadutkina I.E., Perelygina L.B. Problems of Application of Information and Communication Systems in the Organization of Personnel Work in Higher Educational Institutions. Yekaterinburg, Atlantis Press Publ., 2020. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.200509.105
- Mirzoeva E.V., Avanesyan G.G. Improving the system of managerial decision-making in a sports organization. Modern Science, 2021, no. 1-2, pp. 25-30. (In Russian). EDN: GWOBIN URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44640484
- Mirzoeva E.V., Tsomaeva M.R. Motivation as a function of managing a sports organization. Municipal education: innovations and experiment, 2018, no. 1, pp. 32-36. (In Russian). EDN: YUCLVG URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32703965
Mirzoeva E.V., Nadutkina I. E., Nachkebia M.S. Information and analytical activity as a basis for managerial decision-making in universities. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp.328-339. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.29