Zarovnyaev B.N., Budikina M.E.
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS OF CASES OF MINING PROBLEMS IN THE LEARNING PROCESS
UDC 378.622 (561.56)
Zarovnyaev B.N.1 (Yakutsk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Budikina M.E.1 (Yakutsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K. Ammosova
Abstract. The development of the mining industry in the North-East of the country is constrained by the depletion of reserves with favorable mining and geological conditions, an increase in the depth of ore deposits and mineral layers, and the complication of mining and geological and permafrost-hydrogeological conditions for the development of deposits. These and other problems pose new problems for designers, specialists and scientists and at the same time require material, energy resources, as well as a creative approach to their solution on the part of mining specialists. This required the training of specialists with creative approaches to solving design and production problems, which will grow and at the same time requirements will be placed on their professional and creative competence, which should be formed in the process of training engineers.One of the promising directions for solving the problem is the use of the case method for solving practical problems and is one of the most effective methods for achieving innovative results, including in education, allows you to develop professional and creative competence, ensures the formulation of a specific production problem as a learning material and solution of the set case-task at the original innovative level.The paper presents the main case-tasks from among the production problems of mining enterprises, the results of solving two problems: ventilation of deep pits and intensification of sand thawing at mining operations. Thus, the presented examples of setting and solving production problems as training cases and their solution using methods and techniques for solving technical problems allowed students to obtain their innovative solutions at a fairly high scientific and technical level with a new approach to solving the problem with further use of the obtained innovative technical solving cases for participation in scientific conferences, the implementation of course projects, as well as the topic of a thesis, project or part of it and will allow for the implementation of end-to-end graduation design.
Keywords: problems of the mining industry, case-tasks, ventilation of deep pits, sand thawing, innovative technical solutions, creative competencies of students.
- Vlasov V.M., Androsov A.D. Technologies of open pit diamond mining in permafrost. Yakutsk, YSC SB RAC Publ., 2007. 388 p. (In Russian).
- Grosheva E.P., Naumkin N.I., Shekshaeva N.N. «Activation of creative thinking of students of technical universities on the basis of G.S. Altshuller’s TRIZ». Science vector TGU. Pedagogy, psychology, 2018, no. 4 (35), pp. 15-20. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36634117
- Zarovnyaev B.N. Ways to overcome barriers in solving technical problems in the leaning process. CITISE, 2021, vol. 3 (29), pp. 243-253. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.3.20
- Shubin G.V., Sobakina M.P. Formation of professional competencies of students. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp. 360-371. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.32.
- Zarovnyaev B.N., Shubin G.V., Sobakina M.P. Formation of creative competencies of students. Tula, Innovative technologies Publ., 2021. pp. 98-102. (In Russian).
- Melnikov N.N., Kozirev А.А., Lukichev S.V. New concept of deep open pit mining. Mining Journal, 2009, no. 11, pp. 7-11. (In Russian). EDN: KZIIKN URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13038445
- Pat. of Russia №2276236, MPK E02F 5/30. Rashkin А.V., Subbotin Y.V. The method of thawing frozen rocks and soils. By application №2004134004/03 от 22.11.2004 г. Publ. 10.05.2006 г. Bull. №13. (In Russian).
- Pat. of Rushia №2353772, МПК E21C 41/30, E21C 45/00. Kisliakov V.Е., Nikitin А.V. The method of development of alluvial deposits. By application №2007138132/03, от 2007.10.15 г. Publ. 27.04. 2009. (In Russian).
- Smirnova J.V., Vaganova О.I., Chikhutova А.D., Case-learning technology in the development of creative abilities of students. Innovative economy: prospects for development and improvement. 2018, no. 7 (33), 188-192. (In Russian). EDN: LTHGZM URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36529840
- Tolstoukhova I.V., Fugelova Т.А. The use of the case method in the formation of professional competencies of students. Modern science-intensive technologies, 2016, no. 7-1, pp. 200-203. (In Russian). EDN: WELOSP URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26342146
- Аkishev А.N., Zirianov I.V. Formation of the working zone of deep kimberlite quarries. Novosibirsk, Nauka Publ., 2015, 204 p. (In Russian).
- Yaroslavseva N.V., Razgonov V.L., Lopukha Т.L. The paradigm and concept of professional upbringing in the system of higher education. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (23), pp. 251-260. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2020.1.23
- Abdulaeva P.Z., Osmanova A.A., Abdulaeva Kh.S. The formation of value-semantic components of the competence of a future teacher in the professional activity. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2015, no. 2, pp. 1-5. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28126146
- Krechetov A., Khoreshok A., Blumenstein V. Innovative Competencies of Mining engineers in Transition to the Sustainable Development.The Second International Innovative Mining Symposium. E3S Web of Conferences 21, 00001 (2017). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20172100001
- Johnson T. Applications of Intuitionistic fuzzy sets in the academic career of the students. Indian Journal of Science & Technology, 2017, vol. 10, no. 34. pp. 23–25. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2017/v10i34/94944
Zarovnyaev B.N., Budikina M.E. Innovative solutions of cases of mining problems in the learning process. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp. 251-258. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.22