Kargapolova E.V., Prozorova M.I., Davydova Yu.A.
PSYCHO-EMOTIONAL BALANCE AS A COMPONENT OF HUMAN CAPITAL
Kargapolova E.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Prozorova M.I.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Davydova Yu.A.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
2Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Abstract. Psycho-emotional balance is considered as a component of the human capital of young people. We analyzed the understanding by young people studying at a university of the means of achieving psycho-emotional harmony based on some results of the initiative sociological study. The novelty of the study lies in the analysis of ways to maintain psycho-emotional balance as part of the health capital. The results of the study conducted by the authors showed that the degree of importance of psychological health is more recognized by girls, as well as those who are successful in their studies, do not have sick leave and do not experience financial difficulties. Thus, it has been proven that mental health affects the productivity of labor (in our case, educational) activity, physical health and depends on the financial situation of the younger generation, who grew up in the realities of market relations. It was revealed that in the list of means of maintaining psycho-emotional balance among our respondents, first of all, laughter and communication with loved ones, friends, family support. Thus, it was recorded that, for the majority of respondents, love, friendship, inclusion in social ties are extremely important, which corresponds to the traditional domestic socio-cultural code. It is shown that self-love, spiritual harmony, optimistic attitude, healthy thinking, reading books, creative work, stress tolerance, and a healthy social environment are also recognized as important for maintaining psycho-emotional comfort. Most students prefer an active life position, they did not support the answers related to avoiding problems in social networks, computer games. Prospects for further research are to study other components of health capital, to consider the dynamics of changes in the attitude of student youth to various ways of maintaining psycho-emotional balance in a digital society, to its assessment of the components of this phenomenon. A detailed study of the use of spiritual practices by young people to maintain psycho-emotional balance is also of considerable interest.
Keywords: psycho-emotional balance, human capital, self-preserving behavior, health capital, students.
- Ali-Zade A.A. Moraitis J. Openness, relativity and radicalism of Jean-Jacques Rousseau’s theory of democracy. Social and humanitarian sciences. Domestic and foreign literature. Ser. 8, Science of Science: Abstract Journal, 2019. no. 3, pp. 232-237. (In Russian). EDN: IGYIWI URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39166958
- Voronova A. G. Socialization of students using coping strategies according to the method of Richard Lazarus, Susan Folkman. Trends in the development of science and education, 2018, no. 43-3, pp. 55-66. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37081385
- Gimatudinova R.F. Features and content of human capital management, problems of modern methods for assessing human capital. Financial Economics, 2022, no. 4, pp. 196-198. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48411381
- Evseev V.O., Structural and semantic modeling of the development of socio-economic and social relations. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (23), pp. 269-279. (In Russian). EDN: VWNGFA DOI: 10.15350/24097616.2020.1.25
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Varlamova E.Yu. Conceptual approaches to the social essence of the individual as a citizen of Russia. Social phenomena and processes, 2022, no. 1, pp. 141-149. (In Russian).
- Igumnov O.A. Formation of the concepts of social capital: a review of theoretical approaches. Sociology, 2019, no. 1, pp. 41-49. (In Russian). EDN: GACAIZ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38304773
- Karavay A. V. The main models of socio-economic adaptation in different strata of the Russian society. Prostranstvo ekonomiki, 2019, no. 3, pp. 128-145. (In Russian). EDN: GBQFFZ DOI: 10.23683/2073-6606-2019-17-3-128-145
- Karapetyan L.V. Study of the relationship between emotional and personal well-being of students with indicators of intelligence. Prospects of science and education, 2021, no. 1 (49), pp. 414-426. (In Russian). EDN: CPNNLE DOI: 10.32744/pse.2021.1.28
- Korostelev R. Love and the meaning of life. Psychological problems of the meaning of life and acme, 2020, no. XXV, pp. 295-296. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42780648
- Maidan T.N. Health capital as the basis of human capital. Vector of the economy, 2019, no. 5 (35), pp. 138. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38304950
- Medvedeva O.V. Key features of health capital as a form of human capital. Moscow Economic Journal, 2021, no. 7. (In Russian). EDN: BKIMXB DOI: 10.24411/2413-046X-2021-10445
- Lugovaya D. E. Aspects and psychophysiological characteristics of a healthy lifestyle. Modern scientific research and development, 2018, no. 10(27), pp. 506-507. (In Russian). EDN: SLAGIL URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36482630
- Mushkina I.A., Mikhalkova O.A., Grigorashchenko-Alieva N.M. Methods of informational, psycho-emotional and associative influence on the motivations and behavior patterns of students (on the example of the “Tvoriteli” program). Modern Pedagogical Education, 2019, no. 4, pp. 33-39. (In Russian). EDN: KYIXAS URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38096947
- Ocheretyany K.A., Kolesnikova D.A. Epistemological functions of computer games. Bulletin of the Perm National Research Polytechnic University. Culture, history, philosophy, law, 2018, no. 2, pp. 27-38. (In Russian). EDN: UTOKKO DOI: 10.15593/perm.kipf/2018.2.02
- Panchuk N.N., Garnaga A.F. Influence of social ties on social mobility. Sociology, 2019, no. 6, pp. 108-112. (In Russian). EDN: OJLCCV URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41858932
- Patosha O. I. Relationship between optimism and economic decisions of traders. Interactive Science, 2018, no. 2 (24), pp. 28-33. (In Russian). EDN: MQWTOV DOI: 10.21661/r-468958
- Prokhorova V.V., Medvedeva O.V. Health capital as the fundamental basis of human capital. Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 5: Economy, 2019, no. 3 (245), pp. 84-92. (In Russian). EDN: EMBNQD URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44034143
- Saskovets M. S. The path of testing: the phenomenon of voluntary participation in stressful situations on the example of hitchhikers. The science-2020, 2020, no. 6 (42), pp. 61-67. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44209909
- Travkova M.T. Love in “traditional relationships”. Psychology and psychotherapy of the family, 2019, no. 1, pp. 5-14. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37145716
- Khamidova S.Kh. To the study of the health capital of the human capital of the region. Uchenye zapiski Khujand State University named after. Academician B. Gafurov. Series: Natural and economic sciences, 2020, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 165-168. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43134654.
- Khasanshin A.R. Family education. Family pedagogy. Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, 2016, no. 10-2, pp. 148-150. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27162443
- Tsymbal E. A. Self-realization and creativity of the individual in the consumer society. Scientific Thought of the Caucasus, 2018, no. 2 (94), pp. 26-28. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35215590
- Shcherbakova V. A. Institutionalization of social networks. Communicology: electronic scientific journal, 2018, no. 3, pp. 93-99. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35215590
- Bradburn N. The structure of psychological well-being. Chicago, Aldine Publ., 1969 p.
- Kulzhanova G.T. Human capital as a socio-cultural phenomenon. Mission of confessions, 2020, vol. 9, no. 1 (42), pp. 109-118. EDN: JATJQK URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42933727
Kargapolova E.V., Prozorova M.I., Davydova Yu.A. Psycho-emotional balance as a component of human capital. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp. 238-250. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.21