Ergin S.M., Kopaenko I.V.
CONCEPTUAL ASPECTS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE THEORY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP: FROM THE ORIGINS TO THE DIGITALIZATION OF THE ECONOMY
Ergin S.M.1 (Simferopol, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Kopaenko I.V.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University
Abstract. The purpose of this article is to expand the existing scientific ideas about the theory of entrepreneurship in need to clarify the concepts of “entrepreneur” and “entrepreneurship” in the context of the digitalization of the economy and development of conceptual and methodological provisions that characterize main characteristics and imperatives of the process of developing entrepreneurial activity. The relevance of the study is determined by the search for new factors of stabilizing the economy of the Russian Federation, which is experiencing difficulties as a result of the economic and political pressure of recent years. Business support system based on creating conditions for the development of digitalization is one of the drivers of economic growth, as well as the application of an adaptation concept, which will make possible to develop and ensure the rational functioning of the economic mechanism, taking into account the provision of business entities on the basis of a built-in innovator. The methodological basis of the study is represented by general scientific methods of induction and deduction, analysis of statistical data. Also, special research methods are used in the study: a comparative method, as well as tabular data visualization. The results of this study made it possible to modify the meaning of the definition of “entrepreneurial activity”. It was defined as an independent activity, characterized by a wide range of interests, including maintaining a public brand image, innovative adaptability to external shocks, maintaining staff loyalty, establishing good relations with the authorities, promoting protection of the environment, integration into the digital environment and aimed at systematic profit. It will make possible to rationalize the system of entrepreneurial activity in Russia and its various regions.
Keywords: theory of entrepreneurship, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship; digitalization of the economy; digitalization; adaptive concept; evolution of views.
- Batishchev V.S. Strategic Directions for the Development of Small Business in Russia. CITISE, 2019, no. 3(20), pp. 19. (In Russian). EDN: JKYVYG URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id= 39135338
- Glazyev S.V., Batchikov S.A., Mityaev D.A. Growth crystal: towards the Russian economic miracle. Economic strategies, 2022, vol. 24, no. 1(181), pp. 146-149. (In Russian). EDN: KJJDIF DOI:https://doi.org/10.33917/es-1.181.2022.146-149
- Ergin S.M., Kopaenko I.V. Updating the infrastructure potential for business activities: modernization aspect. CITISE, 2021, no. 3, pp. 343-356. (In Russian). EDN: SFHRTL DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.3.27
- Zavyalov D.V., Saginova O.V., Zavyalova N.B. Problems and tasks of development of small and medium business in Russia. Russian entrepreneurship, 2017, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 203-214. (In Russian). EDN: YGAGTT DOI: 10.18334/rp.18.3.37285
- Zemtsov S.P. Institutions, entrepreneurship and regional development in Russia. Journal of the New Economic Association, 2020, vol.46, no. 2, pp. 168-180. (In Russian). EDN: NTFVYX DOI: https://doi.org/10.31737/2221-2264-2020-46-2-9
- Kirilchuk S.P., Dementiev M.Yu. Institutional prerequisites and risks of the spread of the digital economy in Russia: a system analysis. Drucker Bulletin, 2021, no. 3(41), pp. 30-40. (In Russian). EDN: HQSIEL DOI: 10.17213/2312-6469-2021-3-30-40
- Kuzminov A.N., Shirokov I.O. Entrepreneurship, structural changes and tax payments. Modern control technologies, 2015, no. 4(52), pp. 30-36. (In Russian). EDN: TSLVZZ URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23417992
- Constantinides P., Henfridsson O., Parker G.G. Platforms and infrastructures in the digital age. Research of information systems, 2018, no. 29, pp. 381-400. DOI: 10.1287/isre.2018.0794
- Morozova, I.A., Moskovtsev A.F., Smetanina A.I. Infrastructural support of entrepreneurship in the digital economy of Russia.Creative Economy, 2019, no. 13(4), pp. 656 – 671. (In Russian). EDN: YYWBFY DOI: 10.18334/ce.13.4.40573
- Simchenko N.A., Ostrik V.Yu. Development of youth technological entrepreneurship in the context of digitalization. Scientific notes of the Crimean Federal University named after V.I. Vernadsky. Economics and Management, 2021, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 120-127. (In Russian). EDN: NMYDZY URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46541402
- Ergin S.M., Kopaenko I.V. Socio-economic substantiation of the evolution of conceptual and scientific views on the essential characteristics of entrepreneurship. KFU named after V.I. Vernadsky, 2020, no. 4(77), pp. 72-78. (In Russian). EDN: SPIJGL DOI: 10.37279/2519-4453-2020-4-72-78
- Smith A. A Study on the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations. Volume 1. Book 1. Chapter VII „On the natural and market price of goods”. Moscow, 1993. 145 p. (In Russian).
- Vasilevsky E.G., Say J. B. World History of Economic Thought. Moscow, Thought Publ., 1988. 574 p. (In Russian).
- Riccardo D. Beginnings of political economy and taxation. Moscow, Gospolitizdat Publ., 1955. 360 p. (In Russian).
- Marx K. Capital. Moscow, State publishing house of political literature Publ., 1962. 456 p. (In Russian).
- Walras L. Elements of pure political economy. Moscow, Izograph Publ., 2000. 448 p. (In Russian).
- Knight F.H. Risk, uncertainty and profit. Moscow, Delo Publ., 2003. 360 p. (In Russian).
- Schumpeter J. Theory of Economic Development: A Study of Entrepreneurial Profit, Capital, Credit, Interest and the Market Cycle. Moscow, Progress Publ., 1982. 455 p. (In Russian).
- Suleimanova K.R. State regulation of entrepreneurial activity: problems and trends. Russian Entrepreneurship, 2015, vol. 16,no. 16, pp. 2587-2598. (In Russian). EDN: UKTPYB DOI: 10.18334/rp.16.16.616
- Aleksandrov A.V. Entrepreneurial structure: essence and role in the modern economy. Problems of Economics and Management, 2011, no. 1, pp. 54-57. (In Russian). EDN: SCFCZH URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21486861
- Bykov S.A. Assessment of the quality of public services in the development of a strategy for ensuring the economic security of Russia. St. Petersburg St. Petersburg State University of Economics Publ., 2011. 175 p. (In Russian).
- Agarkov V.A., Zykov V.V. Economic security of territories in the context of economic security of entrepreneurship. Bulletin of the Tyumen State University, 2011, no. 11, pp. 85-91. (In Russian). EDN: OOKHXB URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17291802
- Holland J.H. Hidden Order: How Adaptation Builds Complexity. Readings (MA): Addison-Wesley Publ., 1995, 69 р.
- Korol L.V. Sociology of adaptations: Questions of theory, methodology and methodology. Novosibirsk, Nauka Publ., 2005. 424 p. (In Russian).
- Bertalanffy L. Von. General System Theory. – A Critical Review. General Systems. 1962. vol. VII. pp. 1-20.
- Palagina A.N. Adaptive infrastructure for supporting SMEs as an element of the formation of state policy in the field of small and medium-sized businesses. Bulletin of the South Russian State Technical University (NPI), 2014,no. 1, pp. 70-77. (In Russian). EDN: SJSSID URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21830630
- Palyakin R.B. Kalenskaya N.V. Development of entrepreneurship infrastructure: agent-based approach. Kazan economic bulletin, 2016, no. 4, pp. 88-93. (In Russian).EDN: XSEYWX URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28158434
Ergin S.M., Kopaenko I.V. Conceptual aspects of the development of the theory of entrepreneurship: from the origins to the digitalization of the economy. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp. 170-183. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.15