RESEARCHING THE COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION (ON THE EXAMPLE OF ADVERTISING EDUCATION)
Krasilnikova T.V.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University
Abstract. The development of university’s communications environment is becoming an integral part of coordinating efforts and finding optimal solutions to achieve high performance in educational management. Communications environment become more complicated every year, they change in the conditions of formal and informal interaction of communications participants. In the structure of the communications of the university, the levels are delimited, in general, the vectors for the development of internal and external communications are determined. Starting from 2020, in the context of the threats of the spread of COVID-19, the components of the electronic information and educational environment (EISE) are being rapidly developed, and this new unique work experience has yet to be fully comprehended and best practices applied in future work. For the successful functioning of the communications of the university, complex solutions are needed to ensure the efficiency, openness and continuity of information exchange between participants in the educational process and interested parties. Pedagogical universities are the basis for the formation of the future human capital of the country, their role in the face of new challenges is only growing, and one of the main tasks is to ensure the educational potential and independence of Russia. The article discusses the methodological aspects of the transformation of the university’s communications environment in the conditions of the modern labor market and the digitalization of the educational process. The need to individualize educational programs is an element of maintaining the competitiveness of the university in the educational space, as well as a tool for promoting internal competition, ensuring a balance of resources and the potential for the effectiveness of the development strategy of a modern university. The purpose of the study is to substantiate projects for the development of the communications environment of a pedagogical university in the implementation of master’s programs. The importance of integrating vocational training technologies into the communications of modern pedagogical process is emphasized. The research methodology includes a theoretical analysis of domestic and foreign literature on the designated topics. Approaches to the study of the components of the communications environment are analyzed. The author, on the basis of empirical observations, summarized and interpreted individual approaches that formed the presented model and tool for the development of the university’s communications environment.
Keywords: educational management, advertising education, communications, communications environment, communications portfolio.
- Bazhenova N.G., Khludeeva I.V. Development-Oriented Pedagogical Conditions: Theoretical Aspect. Izvestiya RGPU them. A. I. Herzen, 2012, no. 151, pp. 217-223 (In Russian). EDN: PIFMXL URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18197305
- Bezpalov V.V., Lochan S.A., Ivanov A.V., Fedyunin D.V., Shilina M.S. Methods for developing a media strategy for higher education institutions. Basic Research, 2020, no. 4, pp. 7-14. EDN: MABEJK DOI: 10.17513/fr.42715 (In Russian).
- Brodovskaya E.V., Dombrovskaya A.Yu., Petrova T.E., Pyrma R.V., Azarov A.A. Digital environment of the leading universities of the world and the Russian Federation: results of a comparative analysis of these sites. Higher education in Russia, 2019, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 195-199. EDN: LXPREV DOI: 10.31992/0869-3617-2019-28-12-9-22 (In Russian).
- Vezirov T.G., Babayan A.V. Professional training of masters of pedagogical education by means of e-learning. Ulyanovsk, Zebra Publ., 2015. 140 p.
- Merton R.K. Social theory and social structure. Moscow, AST Publ., Hranitel Publ., 2006. 873 p.
- Mushketova N.S. The concept of university marketing: content, principles, functions in modern conditions. Scientific Notes of the Oryol State University, 2013, no. 4 (45), pp. 123-129 (In Russian). EDN: RDPZSB URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20363533
- Nikitina E.A. Convergent technologies and transformation of the structure of knowledge. Educational resources and technologies, 2014, no. 5 (8), pp. 157-166. (In Russian). EDN: TGIOQV URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22863851
- Nikulina T.V., Starichenko E.B. Informatization and digitalization of education: concepts, technologies, management. Pedagogical education in Russia, 2018, no. 8, pp. 107–113. EDN: XYCBET DOI: 10.26170/po18-08-15 (In Russian).
- Pankrukhin A.P. Marketing of educational services in higher and additional education. Moscow, Interpraks Publ., 1995. 240 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-85235-196-2
- Robert I.V. Theory and methodology of informatization of education (psychological-pedagogical and technological aspects). Moscow, BINOM. Knowledge Lab Publ., 2014. 398 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9963-0897-2
- Rozhdestvenskaya E.M., Yarina P.A. Problems of increasing the competitiveness of an organization in the face of overcoming the digital divide. Scientific and technical statements of St. Petersburg State University. Economic sciences, 2021, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 34-46. EDN: ORITQT DOI: 10.18721/JE.14103 (In Russian).
- Fominykh N. Complex of optimal pedagogical conditions for future professionals in the field of computer science in foreign language training.Scientific statements of the Belgorod State University. Series Humanities, 2015, vol. 25, no. 6 (203), pp. 164-171. (In Russian). EDN: VWZAAL URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26000178
- Guilford Y.P. The nature of human intelligence. New York, Mc-Gaw Hill Publ., 1967. 164 p.
- Horton J.L. Integrating Corporate Communications: The Cost-Effective Use of Message and Medium.Quorum Books, 1995, pp. 21-54.
- Melnik T.I., Maletina A.,Mushketova N.S. Methodological Peculiarities of the Development of Emotional Intelligence of Competitive Graduates from Regional Higher Educational Institutes. 2019, pp. 740–744. DOI: 10.2991/iscfec-18.2019.180
- Zhashkenova R.B., Aimagambetov Ye.B., Pritvorova T.P. Transformation of university strategies in the digitalization of the educational space. Bulletin of Karaganda University. Economy series, 2020, no. 4, pp. 155-169. EDN: PMJTVS DOI: 10.31489/2020Ec4/155-169
Krasilnikova T.V. Researching the competitive environment of higher education (on the example of advertising education). CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp. 128-140. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.11