INFLUENCE OF THE MODERN INFORMATION ENVIRONMENT ON THE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT OF SCHOOLCHILDREN
Lvova S.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Moscow State Pedagogical University
Abstract. In this paper, theoretical approaches and empirical results of the study of the personality characteristics of adolescents were considered. The study involved students from Moscow schools, with whom a block of training sessions was held, aimed at forming ideas about a secure information environment. The purpose of the study was to teach adolescents to recognize the signs of potentially dangerous communication situations in the information environment and use the skills of problem solving, adequate avoidance, search and provision of social support in stressful and problematic situations. A comparative analysis of the results of diagnostics of adolescents in the experimental group allows us to trace changes in dynamics, from the primary to the second study. The results of adolescents in the experimental group at the control stage of the research work significantly exceed the results of the ascertaining stage, and also differ from the results of adolescents in the control group. These differences are due to a complex of psychological and pedagogical impact, namely, the enhanced formative impact of the presented training program.
Keywords: safe information environment, personal development, critical thinking, complex psychological and pedagogical impact, training program.
- Andreeva A.D. The information environment as a factor of the social situation of the development of a modern child. Scientific dialogue, 2018. no. 3. pp. 234-252. (In Russian). EDN: YUJFPW DOI: https://doi.org/10.24224/2227-1295-2018-3-234-252
- Batenova Yu.V. Psychological and pedagogical analysis of the factors of formation of the information space of a modern preschooler. The Bulletin of the YUrGGPU, 2016, no. 9, pp. 141-146. (In Russian). EDN: XEDEKF URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27515525
- Batenova Yu.V., Volchegorskaya E.Yu., Emelyanova I.E. The modern social situation of development and formation of information culture of a preschooler. Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 2019, no. 3 (28), pp. 13-16. (In Russian). EDN: VHKXDZ DOI: 10.26140/bgz3-2019-0803-0001
- Bozhovich L.I. Problems of personality formation: selected psychological works. Moscow, Moscow Psychological and Social Institute Publ., 2001. 352 p. (In Russian).
- Dubrovina I.V., Dandarova Zh.K., Igumnov S.A. Psychology of a teenager: The Complete Guide for psychologists, teachers and parents. St. Petersburg, Prime-Euroznak Publ., 2003. 432 p. (In Russian).
- Koroleva N.N., Bogdanovskaya I.M., Lugovaya V.F. The impact of the modern information and media environment on the “Self-image” of adolescents. Universum: Bulletin of the Herzen University, 2014, no. 2, pp. 87-94. (In Russian). EDN: TATXIP URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22609586
- Lvova S.V. Resilience and stress resistance in high school students and students in educational activities. CITISE. 2021. no. 1. pp.65-75. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.06
- Lvova S.V. Personal and professional development of a teacher in the conditions of modernization of education. Monograph. Moscow, 2016. pp. 62-72. (In Russian).
- Mishanova O.G., Batenova Yu.V. Information and language competence of a modern child in the new cultural context of a digital society. Research Azimuth: Pedagogy and Psychology, 2018, no.2 (23), pp. 44-48. (In Russian). EDN: XULGOT URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35326118
- Raigorodsky D.Ya. Practical psychodiagnostics. Samara, Barakh-M Publ., 2009. 637 p.
- Romanova E.S., Ryzhov B.N., Kotova O.V. Gender and age features of self-assessment of anthropocentric types of motivation. System psychology and sociology,2021, no. 4 (40), pp. 5-22. (In Russian). EDN: QWTSDN DOI: 10.25688/2223-6872.2021.40.4.1
- Romanova E.S., Ryzhov B.N., Kotova O.V. Gender and age features of self-assessment of sociocentric types of motivation. System psychology and sociology, 2021, no. 3 (39), pp. 5-20. (In Russian). EDN: VHZWSC DOI: 10.25688/2223-6872.2021.39.3.1
- Ananishnev V.M., Rychikhina E.N. Socio-psychological support of innovative processes in the education system. Monograph. Moscow, Rhythm Publ., 2019. 148c. (In Russian). EDN: DVDYOD URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41544092
- Tyutchenko A.M. Categorical apparatus of socio-pedagogical work. Moscow, 2017. pp. 79-91. (In Russian). EDN: XWCRZP URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28337243
- Shilova T.A., Lvova S.V., Ananyeva E.V. Reduction of teachers’ working capacity and its restoration by self-regulation. Psychology. Historical and critical reviews and modern research, 2020, vol. 9, no. 1-1, pp. 232-238. (In Russian). EDN: BRHFQE DOI: 10.34670/AR.2020.45.1.027
- Yarygina I.I. The influence of the Internet on the process of socialization of adolescents. Gaudeamus. 2018. no. 3 (37). (In Russian). EDN: YAUNJB URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35689196
- Ivanov A.V., Akhtyan A.G., Vishnyakova V.A. Pedagogical conditions for developing a sense of responsibility in adolescents and youth. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology. 2018. Т. 9. no. 11. С.1809–1821. EDN: VMOMGQ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36463851
- Romanova E.S., Abushkin B., Ovcharenko L.Yu., Shilova T.A., Akhtyan A.G. Socialization factors of schoolchildren: psychological aspect. Astra Salvensis. 2018. Т. 6. no. S. С. 299-309. EDN: VHKCQT URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36126468
- Romanova E.S., Shilova T.A., Arzumanov Yu.L., Tyutchenko A.M., Akhtyan A.G. Impairment of cognitive sphere among adolescents with a family history of alcoholism. Espacios. 2019. Т. 40. no. 36. С. 6. EDN: QVNDYP URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43225670
Lvova S.V. Influence of the modern information environment on the personal development of schoolchildren. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp. 83-95. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.07