Akramov S.Yu., Akramov F.S.
MIGRATION SPHERE IN THE PERIOD OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF PUBLIC SERVICES AND THE INTRODUCTION OF SUPER SERVICES
Akramov S.Yu.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Akramov F.S.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Russian Academy of Sciences
Abstract. The article is devoted to the study of the state of the migration sphere during the digital transformation of public services and the transition to the use of digital super services in the Russian Federation. The transition to digital technologies and the introduction of super services in the sphere of state migration management is an objective inevitability in the context of the global digital transformation of the economy against the background of the increasing importance of migration processes for the Russian economy. The digital transformation of the state and society over the past ten years in our country, which is a leader in terms of the development of the digital economy, is proclaimed one of the priorities. The introduction of information technologies and electronic services into migration processes is designed to simplify the procedures for registering migrants, acting as an indicator of a change in the course of the state’s migration policy and being a reassessment of priorities in regulating migration of the population. In order to simplify the process of employment of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation and transparency of the registration of migrants, it is necessary to transfer a number of procedures online. Digitalization also affects the issues of preparing migrants to work on the territory of the Russian Federation, having direct access to solving the problem of illegal migration, storing and verifying all documents, testifying to the relevance of studying the processes of the migration sphere at the stage of digital transformation of public services and the introduction of digital super services. The purpose of the work is to identify the problems and trends that arise in the migration sphere during the digital transformation. In the course of the study, the author applied general scientific methods. The article presents an overview of the problems of digital transformation of the migration sphere, which is an element of the global process of digitalization of the Russian economy at the present stage. It is noted that the mechanisms and instruments of regulation in the migration sphere are subject to transformation along with a change in the vector of migration policy and the role of the migration factor in solving the problems of economic development of the country.
Keywords: migration sphere, regulation of migration processes, digitalization, public services, digital superservices.
- Arshin K.V. Digitalization as an element of migration policy management. Questions of political science, 2022, vol. 12, no. 4 (80), pp. 1154-1161. (In Russian). EDN: XTTTWJ URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48492367
- Volkov Yu.G., Krivopuskov V.V., Kurbatov V.I. Digital migrants and digital diaspora: new problems and trends of international migration. Digital sociology, 2021, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 102-108. (In Russian). EDN: ZCHNEO DOI: https://doi.org/10.26425/2658-347X-2021-4-4-102-108
- Glushchenko G.I. Development of virtual migration in the context of digitalization. DEMIS. Demographic research, 2021, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 57-64. (In Russian). EDN: GDMVRE DOI: https://doi.org/10.19181/demis.2021.1.2.4
- Kolesnikova Yu.S., Budzhenakh S. Digitalization and migration: aspects of interaction. Social policy and sociology, 2021, vol. 20, no. 3 (140), pp. 16-23. (In Russian). EDN: QOHLIX URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47425360
- Ledeneva V.Yu., Rakhmonov A.H. Risks of public administration in the migration sphere in the conditions of digital transformation. Management, 2020, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 51-59. (In Russian). EDN: ZWGFZQ DOI: https://doi.org/10.26425/2309-3633-2020-8-4-51-59
- Mozzhukhina M.V. The role of digitalization in the development of public administration in the field of migration. Moscow, Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. V.Ya. Kikotya Publ., 2021. pp. 163-166. EDN: HOYAJA URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47864642
- Popova S.M. Digitalization of the migration sphere in Russia: status and prospects. Law and politics. 2021, no. 9., pp. 118-132. (In Russian). EDN: FGLART URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46676331
- Rostovskaya T.K., Skorobogatova V.I., Lukyanets A.S. Features of educational migration in the context of digitalization. Information Society, 2021, no. 3, pp. 32-40. (In Russian). EDN: NBPRTN DOI: 10.52605/16059921_2021_03_32
- Skorodumova O.B., Tabasaransky R.S. Migration as a factor of transformation of modern society. Manuscript, 2021, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1180-1184. (In Russian). EDN: BULNKL DOI: 10.30853/mns210205
- Smirnov A.V. Forecasting migration processes by digital demography methods. The economy of the region, 2022, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 133-145. (In Russian). EDN: CKBRTU DOI: 10.26653/2076-4685-2021-2-03
- Sozaeva T.H., Uzdenova M.H., Uzdenova F.M. spatial aspects of labor migration in the conditions of digitalization of the economy. Economics and entrepreneurship, 2020, no. 5 (118), pp. 274-279. (In Russian). EDN: BLFUSB DOI: 10.34925/EIP.2020.118.5.055
- Cherevichko T.V. Labor migration in the context of the digital economy. Bulletin of the Saratov State Socio-Economic University, 2019, no. 4 (78), pp. 90-92. (In Russian). EDN: JBNGXB URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42440240
- Bansak K., Ferverda J., Heinmuller J. Improving the integration of refugees using algorithmic assignment based on data. Science, 2018. vol. 359(6373), pp. 325-329. DOI: 10.1126/science.aao4408
- Dias R., Liebig T., Toro K. The integration of migrants in OECD regions: A first assessment in OECD Regional Development. Working papers 2018/01. Paris, OECD Publ., 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1787/20737009
- Migali S., Natale F., Tintori G. International Migration Drivers, A quantitative assessment of the structural factors shaping migration. Luxembourg, European Union Publ., 2018. 116 p. DOI: https://data.europa.eu/doi/10.2760/63833
- Ready to Help?: Improving Resilience of Integration Systems for Refugees and other Vulnerable Migrants. Paris, OECD Publ., 2019. 96 p. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264311312-en
- Thompson B. The Digital Nomad Lifestyle: (Remote) Work/Leisure Balance, Privilege, and Constructed Community. International Journal of Leisure Sociology. 2019, vol. 2. pp. 27–42. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s41978-018-00030-y
Akramov S.Yu., Akramov F.S. Migration sphere in the period of digital transformation of public Services and the introduction of super services. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp. 70-82. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.06