COMPETENCE-ORIENTED TECHNOLOGY FOR TRAINING FUTURE SPECIALISTS IN SOCIAL AND PEDAGOGICAL ACTIVITIES IN UNIVERSITIES
Bykov A.K.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Military University named after Prince Alexander Nevsky of the Ministry of Defense
of the Russian Federation
Abstract. The article substantiates the competence approach as the main scientific approach in the organization of the educational process at the university. The characteristic is given, the features of the competence-based learning technology determined by the competence approach in higher education are revealed. The role of the competence-based approach as the conceptual basis of competence-based learning technology in higher education is emphasized and justified. In the context of the implementation of the FGOS in 3++, the list of universal and general professional competencies has become more comprehensive from the standpoint of professional and personal training of students, a transparent form has acquired a set of professional competencies in their binding to professional standards in the content of students’ education, which made it possible to integrate the requirements of professional standards and FGOS in at the level of educational programs of future specialists with higher education. In connection with the adoption of Federal Law No. 304-FZ of July 31, 2020 “On Amendments to the Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” on the education of students”, the requirements for educational work with students have increased. The current problems in the training of specialists in socio-pedagogical activities from the standpoint of the competence approach in higher education institutions are substantiated and reasoned: the systematic application of the competence approach in the design and implementation of relevant educational programs; the need for high-quality design in educational programs of practical training of students, mastering by students of private methods of socio-pedagogical activity; increased attention to the qualitative development of evaluation funds, development of adequate methods of current, intermediate and final certification of acquired competencies; objective demand for the use of technologies, forms and methods of interactive teaching of students.
Keywords: competence, competence-based approach, competence-based learning technology, university, higher education, educational process.
- Abdurakhmanova G.Sh., Chulueva M.K. Competence-based approach at the university. Bulletin of Kyrgyzstan, 2020, no. 2, pp. 81-85. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33514/1694-7711-2020-2-81-85
- Andrienko A.S. Competence-oriented approach in the system of higher education: history, current state and development prospects. Monograph. Cheboksary, Sreda Publ., 2018. 92 p. (In Russian). DOI: 10.31483/r-22120
- Bykov A.K., Rudenko Yu.S. Competence-based approach in the research work of undergraduates. Bulletin of the Moscow University. S.Yu. Witte, 2013, no. 1 (2), pp. 4-11. (In Russian). EDN: QNLDNX URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19623843
- Vilchinskaya M.A., Volokhova S.G. Competence-based approach to the formation of the competitiveness of a university graduate. Bulletin of the Buryat State University. Economics and Management, 2019, no. 3, pp. 19-25. (In Russian). DOI: 10.18101/2304-4446-2019-3-19-25
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K. Education and training in the system of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2022. 250 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7139-1422-6
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K., Kalimzhanova R.L. The education system in the era of globalization: the need to manage its processes and trends. Moscow, Econ-Inform Publ., 2019. pp. 152-164. (In Russian). EDN: YTWKYH URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36778704
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K. Prospects for the development of vocational education in the context of the globalization of the world community. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (27), pp. 55-64. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.05
- Eletskikh I.A. Theoretical aspects of the use of the competence-based approach in the formation of the content and implementation of disciplines at the choice of students at the university. Problems of Pedagogy,2021, no. 2 (12), pp. 79-82. (In Russian). EDN: GQLETP URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47553999
- Ivanova N.G., Shcheblyakov E.S. Implementation of the competency-based approach in the educational process of the university. Russian Journal of Education and Psychology, 2017, vol. 8, pp. 104-108. (In Russian). DOI: 10.12731/2218-7405-2017-2-2-104-108
- Rudenko Yu.S., Bykov A.K. Competence-based approach in the educational process of the university: design and implementation. Monograph. Moscow, Moscow University named after S.Yu.Witte Publ., 2013. 210 p. (In Russian).
- Krasnova E.L., Maslennikova N.N. Competence-based approach in teacher training in a pedagogical university. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2021, no. 1, pp. 220-223. (In Russian). EDN: SLNWBI URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45738764
- Kutepova L.I., Vaganova O.I., Dvornikova E.I. Technologies of context-based competence training in vocational education. Innovative economy: prospects for development and improvement, 2018, no. 6(32), pp. 92-96. (In Russian). EDN: YNWHPV URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36435691
- Leshchenko E.M., Marar O.I., Potanina I.V. Modeling the control system with a competence-oriented approach to education. Region: systems, economics, management, 2020, no. 4 (51), pp. 184-190. (In Russian). EDN: NPUODL URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44423502
- Lyakh V.I., Khramov V.B. Competence-based approach in the educational process of the university of culture. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2018, no. 2,pp. 187-190. (In Russian). EDN: OVEWTT URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35204290
- Popova N.V. Psychological and pedagogical conditions for the formation of the professional orientation of bachelors in the process of competence-oriented education. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2018, no. 1 (59), pp. 290-293. (In Russian). EDN: USDHAZ URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35130082
- Egorychev A.M. Vocational education in the context of the development of the information society. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2020. 378 p. (In Russian). EDN: HMRZHU URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44828170
- Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N., Vocational education in Russia: challenges, state, direction of development.Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian).
- Romanova E.S. On the problem of defining the concepts “educational technology”, “pedagogical technology”, “teaching technology” in modern pedagogical science. Psychology, sociology and pedagogy, 2016, no. 5, pp. 27-32. (In Russian). EDN: WCKNLV URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26248908
Bykov A.K. Competence-oriented technology for training future specialists in social and pedagogical activities in universities. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp. 43-53. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.04