STRATEGY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF MARKETING INNOVATIONS OF EDUCATIONAL SERVICES IN THE POST-MARKET ECONOMY
Kushakov M.N.1 (Donetsk, Donetsk People’s Republic) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Ministry of Education and Science Donetsk People’s Republic
Abstract. The introduction examines the role of the formation of professionally competent teaching staff in the educational services market and the development of education in the context of integration into the educational space of the Russian Federation. It is noted that the success of civilized problem solving largely depends on the professionalism of teachers, including their methodological competence. Marketing of educational services is a promising area of the DPR economy. Educational marketing strives to meet these needs from the point of view of economics, general humanistic values and personal development. The development and implementation of the marketing strategy of universities, taking into account their development models based on domestic and foreign experience in the formation of models for the development of universities, require study, and it is necessary to note the role of a strategic approach to the marketing activities of the university. It is determined that in order to ensure the balance of the labor market and the educational services market, it is necessary to introduce strategic planning for the preparation of graduates with higher education. To implement the proposed strategic priorities, it is proposed to use a number of stages: the planning stage; the main (organizational stage); the approbation stage; the final stage. The article presents a comparative description of the stages of the balance of the labor market and the educational services market by the time spent and a detailed description of each stage of strategic planning to ensure the balance of the labor market and the educational services market. The level of unemployment and employment depending on the level of education of the population as a percentage for 2021 is analyzed and the employed population is structured according to the level of education for 2015-2021 in the DPR. For 2015-2021, there is a clear trend towards the growth of the studied indicators. The largest share of the structure of the employed is occupied by persons with secondary vocational education according to training programs for middle-level specialists. As a positive trend, we note a constant decrease in the category of citizens of the DPR who do not have basic general education. Based on the obtained statistical data, the level of employment and unemployment in the coming years in the DPR is predicted on the basis of a strategic innovative economic and mathematical model. Thus, it is noted that the forecast values are favorable for the development of the educational services market and the formation of a strategy for the development of marketing of educational services innovations in the post-market economy in the DPR up to 2027.
Keywords: educational services, innovation marketing, strategy, post-market economy, educational standards, strategic approach, digitalization, marketing communications, strategic planning, labor market, educational services market.
- Arkhipova N.I., Gurieva M.T. Modern trends in the development of digital marketing. Bulletin of the Russian State University for the Humanities. Series “Economics. Control. Right”, 2018, no. 1(11), pp. 9–21. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36708318
- Bedenko N.N., Skudalova O.V., Guseva E.A. Marketing strategies in the system of higher education: Russian and foreign experience. Bulletin of the Tver State University. Series: Economics and Management, 2022, no. 1 (57), pp. 169-178. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/contents.asp?titleid=32589
- Beznosova M.I., Zelenina T.I., Gorbunova E.S. Marketing strategies in international education (on the example of the Udmurt State University). Izhevsk, Udmurt University Publ., 2019. 142 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-4312-0674-0
- Belskikh I.E. Institutional Foundations of Advertising and Public Relations Firms in the Modern Economy. Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 2013, no. 36, pp. 16-24. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20279869
- Medvedev P.N., Maliy D.V. The use of modern digital marketing tools in career guidance. International Research Journal, 2022, no. 4-3 (118), pp. 74-82. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48415513
- Mironenko V.O. Strategic planning, its meaning and stages. Young scientist, 2017, no. 12 (146). pp. 331-333. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28875463
- Naidenko I.S., Maranova V.A. Optimization of the company promotion system by digital marketing methods. Management in economic and social systems, 2021, no. 2 (8), pp. 33-39. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46289659
- Nikolaeva G.N. Marketing strategy of educational services. Power and management in the east of Russia, 2012, no. 1 (58), pp. 39-43. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17643981
- Patrakhina T.N. Strategic planning in the field of education: from theory to practice. Monograph. Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhnevartovsk State University Publ., 2017. pp. 20-49. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36382760
- Sarsenova, E. A. Strategies of modern marketing in the field of educational services. Questions of Economics and Management, 2017, no. 1 (8), pp. 54-57. (In Russian). URL: https://moluch.ru/th/5/archive/51/1905/
- Serikov S.G., Bogdan N.V. Strategic planning in an educational organization. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Education. Pedagogical Sciences, 2014, vol.6, no. 1, pp. 26-39. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21322823
- Tarasova E.E., Altonayan A., Shein E.A. Marketing strategy of universities: domestic and foreign experience. Bulletin of the Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law, 2017, no. 2 (63), pp. 9-27. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28778971
- Zhirenkina O.Ya., Pashkova N.A. Education quality management. Education in the Donetsk People’s Republic: problems and vectors of development. Donetsk, Republican Service for Control and Supervision in Education and Science Publ., 2021, vol.2. 552 p. (In Russian).
- Uskova T.V., Chekavinsky A.N. Law on strategic planning in the Russian Federation: advantages and unresolved issues (expert assessment). Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 2014, no. 4(34), pp. 64. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22005461
- Shabalina L.V., Bidenko T.V., Timko M.V. On the legal support of consulting and marketing as factors of innovation in the Donetsk People’s Republic. Bulletin of the Institute of Economic Research, 2020,no. 4 (20), pp. 122-134. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45777743
Kushakov M.N. Strategy for the development of marketing innovations of educational services in the post-market economy. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.540-551. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.47