Gogitsaeva O.U., Kochisov V.K.
THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF THE NOTION OF TIME AND ORGANIZATION OF STUDENTS’ INDEPENDENT WORK
Gogitsaeva O.U.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Kochisov V.K.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
Abstract. Modern modernization of the education system, the transition to distance learning, the introduction of new improved programs make the topic of independent work of junior high school students demanded and relevant. The legislation of Russia also emphasizes the idea of forming an independent personality who should be able to solve individual problems competently, think critically, develop and self-educate. All this is possible only with the possibility of self-organization. Observing the modern requirements for the organization of the educational process, it is important to promote the development of children’s independent desire for the process of education. This approach will give the most effective result. A fundamental aspect in the process of organizing independent work is self-organization. It is a volitional quality which gives an opportunity to organize one’s time and activity in the most qualitative and effective way. At the same time, self-organization cannot be considered as a separate unit, because it includes a set of such qualities as: motivation, activity, evaluation of their own results, responsibility for their activities and purposefulness. Pedagogical science considers independent work as a variety of activities, both individual and collective in nature. Such activity can be carried out either in the classroom or as part of homework. In this article the process of independent work is considered as an organization of extracurricular activity, which is aimed at overcoming difficulties and solving tasks independently. There is little or no assistance from adults. The performance of independent work by the student implies the internal conditions of the individual and his or her concept of time. The concept of notion of time is characterized through the factor of psychological growth and development of language. Through the use of new linguistic means, the development of verbalization, which allow appreciating time and temporal relations between themselves, the dynamics of the process of concept and complication of the child’s notion of time is achieved. The notion of time is an important condition for the organization of independent work of elementary school students, for identifying internal features, identifying factors that contribute to the organization of active and productive work, bypassing environmental factors.
Keywords: representation of time, independent work, child, objective reality.
- Abakumova I.V., Bakaeva I.A., Golubova V.M., Moskalenko A.E. Technologies of initiation of independent activity of students in the system of distance education. Bulletin of the Southern Federal University. Pedagogical Sciences, 2015, no. 12, pp. 139-147. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25426874
- Vyatkin L.G., Turchin G.D., Huseynov A.Z. Features of innovative processes of modern education. Bulletin of the Saratov University, new series. Series: Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy, 2006, vol. 6, no. 1-2, pp. 110-113. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=11689435
- Ananiev B.G., Bozhovich L.I., Vygotsky L.S. Psychology of Personality. Samara, Bahrakh Publ., 1999, vol. 2. 544 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44336521
- Gorycheva S.N., Dmitruk N.G. Self-realization of the personality of students in the process of educational activity. Bulletin of the Novgorod State University, 2005, no. 31, pp. 36-39. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=14796636
- Kazakova Yu.A. Organization of independent work of students in the learning process. Scientific search, 2014, no. 2.1, pp. 13. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21743915
- Kokareva M.E., Pasechnik A.S., Egorova M.I. The role of Moodle in the organization of independent work. International Student Scientific Bulletin, 2018, no. 2. pp. 74. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34930456
- Kuzbagarova L.A. Independent work of students as a means of forming a competitive specialist. Vestnik “Orleu”-kst, 2013, no. 1 (1), pp. 61-64. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35301200
- Poznyakov V.P. The concept of human psychological relations: spatial and temporal aspects. Knowledge. Understanding. Skill, 2015, no. 3, pp. 228-238. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24168125
- Popov V.V., Dziuba L.M. The factor of the present time in the design of the future. Context and reflection: philosophy about the world and man, 2017, vol. 6, no. 1A, pp. 186-193. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29313680
- Proncheva O.A., Semenova L.A. Organization of independent work of students in the classroom. Science and education: new time, 2017, no. 2 (19), pp. 419-423. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29148761
- Rubinstein S.L. Fundamentals of General Psychology: a study guide. St. Petersburg, Peter Publ.2010. 720 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21551464
- Sarada T.A., Antonova N.V. Organization of independent work of students. Modern studies of social problems, 2013, no. 1 (13), pp. 165-168. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18977283
- Tovstonog E.A. Independent work of students in the classroom. Pedagogical sciences, 2011, no. 6 (51), pp. 129-131. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17329407
- Fadina E.Yu. Independent work of students and activation of cognitive activity. New science: Strategies and vectors of development, 2017, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 135-137. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28948916
- Mironenko V.V. Reader in psychology. Moscow, Enlightenment Publ., 1987. 447 p.
- Shamyrkanova N.B. Systematic organization of independent work of junior schoolchildren. Scientific aspect, 2019, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 412-417. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37627989
- Erickson E. When it is impossible to become someone else. Available at: https://obu4ayka.ru/psihologiya/__trashed-1427.html (accessed 25 March 2022)
- Yavorskaya Yu.A., Levchenko D.V. Organization of independent work of students in preparation for the final certification. Approbation, 2016, no. 7 (46), pp. 59-60. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26704519
Gogitsaeva O.U., Kochisov V.K. Theoretical aspects of the notion of time and organization of students’ independent work. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.494-506. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.43