USER VALUE: ESSENCE, CONSTRUCTION, COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT
Saprykinа L.N.1 (Donetsk, DPR) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade named after Mikhail Tugan-Baranovsky
Abstract. The article deals with general theoretical, methodological aspects of value-oriented management of sustainable development of business structures. The modern accents of value-oriented management from the standpoint of «positive experience» and «experience economy» are considered. The analysis of approaches to measuring consumer value in the business structure is carried out. Taking into account the industry specifics of the retail trade, the factors influencing the formation of the consumer’s value attitudes, determining his consumer choice and influencing the decision to purchase goods are determined. The consumer value construct of the entrepreneurial structure of the retail trade sector has been formed in terms of the «perceived consumer value» and «perceived consumer costs» parameters. A methodical approach to the assessment of net consumer value has been developed, which is based on a multi-criteria evaluation system, concentrates the parameters of perceived consumer value and perceived consumer costs. A matrix for identifying an approach to creating and offering consumer value in an entrepreneurial structure (irrational, relevant, convergent) has been developed and strategic prospects for sustainable development have been assessed, taking into account the concentration of efforts on consumer and cost components of value for the implementation of the main functions of retail trade.
Keywords: consumer value, consumer costs, construct, consumer expectations, sustainable development, strategic gap.
- Doyle P. Management: strategy and tactics. St. Petersburg, Peter Publ., 1999. 560 р. (In Russian).
- Kazalinskaya E.Yu. Peculiarities of retail services in quality management. E-SCIO, 2020, no.12, рр. 74-84. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44610769&
- Kayachev G.F., Loktionov D.A. Evolution of the value approach in company management. Leadership and Management, 2019, vol. 6, no. 4, рр. 397-408. (In Russian). DOI: 10.18334/lim.6.4.41377
- Kravchenko E.S. Key aspects of managing the development of an enterprise based on a business model. Enterprise strategy in the context of increasing its competitiveness, 2019, no. 8, рр. 257-259. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38534351 (In Russian).
- Kravchenko E.S. Strategic alternatives for digital transformation of business models of service enterprises. Ensuring economic security and efficiency of business entities, 2021, рр. 254-273. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47359556
- Kuznetsova I.D., Fomina N.V. The quality of customer service as a factor in the competitiveness of trade enterprises. Modern science-intensive technologies. Regional supplement, 2018, no. 2(54), рр. 48-55. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35296735
- Lamanova V. How to turn a visitor into a buyer. Handbook of the store director. Moscow, Alpina Publisher Publ., 2018, 240 р. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9614-6845-8
- Markova, V. D. Additional value for consumers: methodological aspects of formation. Vestnik NSU. Series: Social and economic sciences, 2007, vol. 7(2), рр. 48-52. (In Russian)
- Maslow A. Motivation and personality. St. Petersburg, Peter Publ., 2003. 860 р. (In Russian).
- Meskon M., Albert M., Hedouri F. Fundamentals of management. Moscow, Williams, 2008, 672 р. (In Russian).
- Novatorov E.V. Service marketing: theory and technology. St. Petersburg, Petrov D.A. Publ., 2015. 198 р. (In Russian).
- Saaty T.L. Decision making under dependencies and feedbacks: analytical networks. Moscow, URSS LENAND Publ., 2015. 357 р. (In Russian).
- Timokhovich A.N. The external image of a hypermarket as a factor influencing consumer behavior. Digital Sociology, 2020, vol. 3, no. 1, рр. 33-38. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.26425/2658-347X-2020-1-33-38
- Beck D., Morgado L., Shea P. Finding the gaps about uses of immersive learning environments: a survey of surveys. Journal of Universal Computer Science, 2020, no. 26, рр.1043-1073. DOI:10.3897/jucs.2020.055
- Gallarza M.G., Gil-Saura I., Holbrook M.B. The value of value: Further Excursions on The Meaning and Role of Customer Value. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 2011, no.10, рр. 179-191. DOI:10.1002/cb.328
- Lovelock C., Wirtz J. Services Marketing – People, Technology, Strategy. Upper Saddle River. New Jersey, Prentice Hall, 2011. 462 р.
- Monroe K.B. Pricing: Making Profitable Decisions. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1990. 416 р.
Saprykinа L.N. User value: essence, construction, comprehensive assessment. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.461-474. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.40