Arishina E.S., Lesher O.V.
DEVELOPING STUDENTS’ AXIOLOGICAL POTENTIAL IN THE DIGITAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT OF A TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY: THE TECHNOLOGICAL ASPECT
Arishina E.S.1 (Beloretsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Lesher O.V.1 (Magnitogorsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University
Abstract. The article deals with the solution to the actual problem of development of students’ axiological potential in the digital educational environment of a technical university, which is of high theoretical and practical importance for graduate training in the context of modernization and informatization of modern higher education. The aim of the article is to reveal the technological aspect of development of students’ axiological potential in the digital educational environment of a technical university. The authors are based on the methods of scientific, psychological and pedagogical literature analysis on the problem of research, generalization and systematization of pedagogical experience, including the organization of digital educational environment of technical university taking into account the peculiarities of development of students’ axiological potential. The following set of pedagogical conditions was developed to implement the technology of development of students’ axiological potential in the digital educational environment of a technical university: providing value-oriented teaching of technical university students; involving students in professional and value-oriented activities; organizing professional and value-oriented content of the digital educational environment of a technical university. The study results are important for organizing the content of digital educational environment of technical high school, developing axiological potential of students. The authors disclose the technology of development of students’ axiological potential, give an idea of the forms, methods and tools for organization of digital educational environment of a technical university, ensuring effective development of students’ axiological potential in teaching, project and research activities, specify procedural and content features of maintaining this environment by means of pedagogical design, project activities and pedagogical monitoring.
Keywords: student’s axiological potential, higher education, pedagogical design, project activities, pedagogical monitoring, technology, digital learning environment.
- Domracheva S.A. Expertise of projects as an innovative method of evaluating professional competences of students. Teacher 21st century, 2020, no. 2 (1), pp. 66-73. (In Russian). DOI: 10.31862/2073-9613-2020-2-66-73
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K., Kalimzhanova R.L. Education System in the Age of Globalisation: Need to Manage its Processes and Trends. Moscow, Ekon-inform Publ., 2019, pp. 152-164. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36778704
- Egorychev A.M. Education in the Information Age: Traditions, Innovations, Priorities. Actual problems of philology and methods of teaching foreign languages, 2021, vol. 15. pp. 120-130. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45663099
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K. Prospects of Professional Education Development in Conditions of World Community Globalization. CITISE, 2021, no. 1(27), pp. 55-64. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.05
- Zair-Bek E.S. Training teachers to design an educational environment by methods of pedagogical design. Letters to Emission. Offline, 2018, no. 2, pp. 2581. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35534824
- Kir’yakova A.V., Moroz V.V. Axiology of creativity. Monograph. Orenburg, University Publ., 2019. 232 p. ISBN 978-5-4417-0794-7
- Kir’yakova A.V., Garaeva E.A. Development of information and communicative skills of university teacher in conditions of digitalization of educational environment. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 2021, no. 2(230), pp. 30-38. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46530276
- Lesher O.V., Arishina E.S. Development of students’ axiological potential in university informational and educational environment. Magnitogorsk, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University Publ., 2021. 155 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45646905
- Olkhovaya T.A., Osiyanova O.M., Temkina V.L. Subject-Oriented Technologies in the Context of Higher Professional Education. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 2019, no. 5(223), pp. 62-68. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42379957
- Prorodova O.F., Danilova A.A., Morgun A.N. Structure of digital educational environment: regulatory and methodological aspects. Pedagogy and psychology of education, 2020, no. 1, pp. 9-30. (In Russian). URL: https://znanium.com/catalog/product/1454683
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V. Vocational Education in Russia: Challenges, Status, Development Trends. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41222164
- Tatarintseva N.E. Pedagogical design: history, methodology, organizational and methodological system. Rostov-on-Don, Taganrog, South Federal University Publ., 2019, 150 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9275-3080-9
- Fomina S.N., Bereza N.A., Kvitkovskaya A.A. Construction of the individual educational route of the student as a way of conscious learning activity. Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 2018, vol. 17, no. 3 (148), pp. 42-49. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36499780
- Arishina E.S., Lesher O.V., Starovoitova L.I. Professional and personal development of university students as an axiological resource, SHS Web of Conferences. Yalta, EDPsciences Publ., 2021. pp. 00026. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/202111300026
- Kazikin A.V., Lesher O.V., Tulupova O.V. Development of communicative creativity in masters of technical university: methodological aspect. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 2017, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 29-40. DOI: 10.26655/mjltm.2017.9.1
Arishina E.S., Lesher O.V. Developing students’ axiological potential in the digital learning environment of a technical university: the technological aspect. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.426-438. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.37