Tanatarov V.V., Timofeev A.I., Sultanbekov T.I.
A METHODICAL SYSTEM OF EDUCATION IN THE EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT OF THE MILITARY INSTITUTE: A CONTEMPORARY SOCIO-CULTURAL APPROACH
Tanatarov V.V.1 (Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation) – Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Timofeev A.I.2 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – Е-mail: email@example.com, Sultanbekov T.I.1 (Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation) – Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Saint-Petersburg Military Institute of National Guard Troops
2Novosibirsk Military Institute of National Guard Troops
Abstract. The training of cadets at the military institute of the profession is important for the national security of the State. Professional activity of an officer includes risk to life and health, high social responsibility. Thereby the role of socio-cultural characteristics and personality qualities, which are formed in the educational environment through the construction of a methodical system of education, increases. The aim of the work is to theoretically determine, to substantiate the essence, content and relationship of the concept «educational environment of the military institute», a «methodical system of education» within the framework of the sociocultural approach. The authors used methods of collecting information about the desired phenomenon, content-analysis of scientific sources and normative documents on the problem of educational environments, placed in databases «eLIBRARY», «Scopus», «Web of Science». The article is prepared in the context of the problem of development a professional quality of a cadet’s personality in the educational environment. The authors clarified the essence, content of a concept «educational environment of a military institute», a «methodical system of education» revealed the content of a structural components educational environment of a military institute within the framework of the socio-cultural approach. The authors make a theoretical and methodological conclusion that the basis of the methodical system of education is a sociocultural approach, which is based on the methodology of the system approach and allows to study the cadet’s personality in the unity of his sociality and culture. This approach will provide balance in the system of «personality-society-culture» and transfer of an accumulated social experience in order to form professionally significant personal qualities of future military professionals.
Keywords: higher military education, educational environment, military education, methodical system of education, socio-cultural approach, system approach.
- Alekhin I.A., Aksenov K.V. Pedagogical system of the educational institution and types of educational processes. World of education – education in the world, 2018, no 1(69), pp. 29-41. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibraryru/item.aspid=35020578
- Akhmetova M.N. Metaidealization as the formation of a common human ideal: the search for pedagogical solutions. Kazan, Buk Publ., 2016. 128 p. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26220313
- Belovolov V.A. Educational environment as a socio-pedagogical phenomenon. World of science, culture, education. 2014, no 2, pp. 52-54. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21507084
- Bozovich E.D., Vaizer G.A., Gogota Zh.V. Development of the subject of education. Problems, approaches, research methods. Moscow, Per Se Publ., 2012. 400 p. (In Russian). URL: https:///ww.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20242160
- Bondarevskaya E.V. Pedagogics: Personality in humanistic theories and educational systems: educational manual. Moscow – Rostov on Don, Teacher Publ., 1999. 560 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-87456-169-2.
- Vygotsky L.S. Psychology of development. Selected works. Moscow, Yurait Publ., 2016, 302 p. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27904074
- Akimov S.S., Andreeva N.D. Study of the possibilities of the socio-cultural environment in the educational process of modern school. Monograph. St. Petersburg, Own publishing house Publ., 2013. 179 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21058431
- Krylova N.B., Alexandrova E.A. Essays understanding pedagogy: Book for a young teacher looking for alternatives. pedagogy. Moscow, 2003. 441 p. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19879896
- Kuzmina N.V., Zharinova E.N.Methods of study of educational systems. Monograph. St. Petersburg, Center for Strategic Studies Publ., 2018, 162 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-98994-080-6
- Lecturer V.A. Man and Culture: Selected articles. St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Humanities University of Trade Unions Publ., 2018. 640 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7621-0929-1.
- Leontiev A.N. Teaching about the environment in the pedological works of L.S. Vygotsky. Questions of psychology, 1998, no 1, pp. 108-124. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41856323
- Mosaiev N.N. New civilization begins with educational programs. Bulletin of ecological education in Russia, 2010, no 1(55), pp. 9-11. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=14932975
- Novikov A.M., Novikov D.A. Structure of the system theory of the development of vocational education. Specialist, 2016, no 1, pp. 18-23. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/item.aspid=30650598
- Ponomareva O.N. Environmental education: methodological issues of terminology.Bulletin of environmental education in Russia, 2016, vol. 3, no. 81, pp. 29-31. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/iteasp?id=26931851
- Rubtsov V.V., Ivoshin T.G. Design of the developing educational environment of the school. Moscow, MSPPU Publ., 2002. 272 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24384531
- Slastenin V.A., Obrazov P.I., Vilensky M.Y., Technology of vocational-oriented education in high school. Moscow, Yurait Publ., 2019. 258 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41257901
- Slobodchikov V.I., Isaev E.I. Psychology of human development. Development of subjective reality in ontogenesis. Moscow, Orthodox St. Tikhon University for the Humanities Publ. ,2013, 400 p. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25759103
- Sorokin P.A. Human. Civilization. Society. Moscow, Politizdat Publ., 1992. 543 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-250-01297-3
- Sultanbekov T.I., Belovolov V.A. Structure of Educational Environment of Military University. Pedagogical Journal of Bashkortostan, 2014, no 4, pp. 48-50. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22512404
- Sultanbekov T.I., Belovolov V.A., Timofeev A.I., Ignatenko R.N. Realization of ethnocultural content in the study of humanitarian educational disciplines. Pedagogy, 2020, no 10, pp. 53-59. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/iteasp?id=44178495
- Shchurkova N.E. Life and Upbringing. Teaching Manual. Moscow. Jurite Publ., 2020. 139 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-534-12034-9
- Shchurkova N.E. Education Strategy. Man in a space of humanistic culture values. Public education, 2017, no 8, pp. 95-104. (In Russian). URL: https://ww.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30685118
- Jaswin V.A. Technology of Environmental Design in Education.Socio-political Research, 2020, no 1, pp. 74-93. (In Russian). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.20323/2658-428X-2020-1-6-74-93
- Asmolov A.G., Guseltseva M.S. New View On Education: From Paradigm Of Technology To Paradigm Of Value. Moscow, Future Academy Publ., 2019. pp. 33-39. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2019.07.5
- Boronenko T.A., Palchikova I.N., Fedotova V.S. Preparation of bachelors and masters of pedagogical education for design of electronic educational resources. Science and Society, 2013, no 3. pp. 27-33. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21542635
- Stefanova N.L. Podkhodova N., Snegurova V. Assessment of mathematics teachers’ professional competence. Journal on Mathematics Education, 2020, vol. 11, no 3, pp. 477-500. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.22342/jme.11.3.11848.477-500
- Sotnikova E.B., Kudryavtseva O.M., Research of methodical aspects of formation of сommon cultural future teachers’ competencies. CITISE, 2019, no 3, pp. 21. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39135340
Tanatarov V.V., Timofeev A.I., Sultanbekov T.I. A methodical system of education in the educational environment of the military institute: a contemporary socio-cultural approach. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.412-425. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.36