Polyakova L.V., Kodzhaspirov A.Yu.
FEATURES OF VALUE AND MOTIVATIONAL CONFLICTS AMONG STUDENTS OF PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Polyakova L.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: Polyakova.email@example.com, Kodzhaspirov A.Yu.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Moscow Pedagogical State University
2Moscow State Psychological and Pedagogical University
Abstract. The main approaches to the study of the emergence and course of value-motivational conflicts of the individual as a complex multidimensional phenomenon. The regulator of the student’s activity as a subject of his own life and educational and professional activities is the value-motivational sphere. It is its features that determine the effectiveness, productivity, opportunities for self-realization and the nature of relationships in the learning environment. The variety of components of the value-motivational sphere contribute to the emergence of intrapersonal conflicts, which lead to a decrease in the level of educational activity and the quality of life. Value-motivational conflict is less studied among intrapersonal conflicts. There is no clear differentiation, classification, specificity of the course and features of the impact on other personality characteristics. The level of psychological unpreparedness affects the occurrence of intrapersonal conflicts, which are characterized by the disintegration of meaning-forming motives. The appearance of intrapersonal conflicts is preceded by situations in which the actions of the subject were not effective in overcoming contradictions. Features of intrapersonal conflicts depend on the type of gender identity, the strength of the conflict. A value-motivational conflict arises if the assessment of the importance and characteristics of the professional sphere does not coincide with the subject’s opinion about the accessibility of this sphere for himself or with its real specifics and features. The presented results of the study of the features of value-motivational conflicts among students of a pedagogical university indicate that for students of a pedagogical university, the most typical value-motivational conflicts are the conflict of inadequate self-esteem, adaptation conflict, role conflict and the conflict of unfulfilled desire.
Keywords: value-motivational conflict, intrapersonal conflict, students, pedagogical university.
- Alekseeva L.A., Kokh I.A. Terminal and instrumental values in the structure of professional value orientations of student youth. Management Issues, 2018, no. 2 (51), pp. 103-107. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35611578
- Bondaruk A.F., Golyanich V.M., Shapoval V.A. Dynamics of parameters of the value-intentional conflict among cadets in the process of social and psychological adaptation to learning conditions. Bulletin of the St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2012, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 247-256. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17715156
- Vartanova I.I. Motivation and internal conflicts of high school students. Psychological science and education, 2012, vol. 4, no. 2. (In Russian).
- Veretennikova V.B., Shikhova O.F. On the motivation of students – future teachers for pedagogical activity. Modern problems of science and education, 2020, no. 2, pp. 72. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42918287
- Maltsev T.V. Intrapersonal conflicts and ways to overcome them. Ruza, Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia Publ., 2012. 56 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-9903205-1-2
- Zeigarnik B.V., Ginzburg M.R. Psychology of personality: norm and pathology. Monograph. Moscow, MPSI Publ., 2007. 352 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-9770-0214-1
- Zybina L.N. Structural components of professional orientation dynamics. Doct. Diss. Novosibirsk, 2009. 317 p. (In Russian).
- Zybina L.N. Value-semantic aspect of the professional orientation of students-psychologists during their studies at the university. Philosophy of education, 2009, no. 1, pp. 213-219. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=11837684
- Koteneva A.V., Oganesyan A.N. Value-motivational conflicts among high school students in the process of professional self-determination. Monograph. Moscow, Author’s workshop Publ., 2016. pp. 107-144. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28950563
- Koteneva A.V. Psychological protection of personality. Monograph. Moscow, MGGU Publ., 2013. 560 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-91615-037-7
- Krasilnikov I.A. Intrapersonal conflict as a disposition in foreign and domestic psychology. Bulletin of the Saratov University, 2013, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 134-141. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20958167
- Leontiev D.A. The concept of motive in A.N. Leontiev and the problem of the quality of motivation. Bulletin of the Moscow University: scientific journal, 2016, no. 2, pp. 3-18. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27672137
- Podymov N.A., Sulchinskaya E.E. The problem of diagnosing intrapersonal conflicts in the value-motivational sphere. Scientific result. Pedagogy and psychology of education, 2018, vol. 4,no. 3, pp. 71-79. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36278125
- Sulchinskaya E.E. Value orientations of employees of higher education institutions as a factor in the effectiveness of their activities. Moscow, 2013. pp. 357-359. (In Russian).
- Sulchinskaya E.E. Features of value orientations of university teachers. Psychology. Historical-critical Reviews and Current Researches, 2016, vol. 5, no. 6A, pp. 133-149. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28998895
- Sulchinskaya E.E. Personal and professional determinants of the value-motivational conflict of higher school teachers. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 2018. 186 p. (In Russian).
- Tatyanchenko N.P. Study of the motivational and value orientation of college students for professional activities. Psychologist, 2020, no. 2,pp. 45-56. (In Russian). DOI: 10.25136/2409-8701.2020.2.32506
- Tereshina E.A. History of conflictology. Moscow, Prospekt Publ., 2015. 237 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-392-17444-7
- Fantalova E.B. Diagnostics and psychotherapy of internal conflict. Monograph. Berlin, Directmedia Publ., 2015. 69 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-4475-3999-3
- Fantalova E.B. Values and internal conflicts: theory, methodology. Monograph. Berlin, Directmedia Publ., 2015. 137 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-4475-3624-4
- Fantalova E.B. Methodology “The level of correlation of value and accessibility in various life spheres”: value-oriented personality constructs and their illustration on specific examples. Collection of conferences of the Research Center Sociosphere, 2013,no. 8, pp. 30-38. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19080686
- Fantalova E.B. Diagnostics and psychotherapy of internal conflict. Monograph. Berlin, Directmedia Publ., 2015. 69 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20072647
- Hekhauzen H. Motivation and activity. Moscow, Meaning Publ., 2003. 859 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20072647
- Shemyakina O.O. The study of intrapersonal conflicts of the youthful stage of development. Psychological science and education, 2012, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 180-190. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17986680
- Yurlov Yu.N. Intrapersonal conflicts of cadets of a higher military school and their resolution. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 1996. 246 p. (In Russian).
Polyakova L.V., Kodzhaspirov A.Yu. Features of value and motivational conflicts among students of pedagogical university. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.388-403. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.34