PERSON-ORIENTED MODEL OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN THE PROCESS OF NETWORK INTERACTION
Chistov A.A.1 (Orekhovo-Zuyevo, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1State University of Humanities and Technology
Abstract. The article deals with the problem of designing and further work of a personality-oriented model based on the network interaction of organizations in the professional training of personnel. The domestic experience in the implementation of network education in various directions is summarized. The problems of the topic of network association are determined on the basis of the analysis of the literature of modern domestic authors. The factors of success in the implementation of the professional training model in the process of network interaction are identified: voluntary independent participation of each educational institution, the interest of all participants in the interaction in the community, the desire for the rational use of all available resources, the activity of innovation directly in teaching methods, purposefulness based on the needs of the socio-economic industry or region plan. A student-oriented model is presented, the features of its functioning in the conditions of a professional college in the Moscow region are characterized. The structural model of vocational training in the process of network interaction is focused on progressive areas of modern science and practice, solves the tasks set, taking into account the personal qualities of students. The need for professional training in accordance with the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standards, which is certainly the basis for the implementation of professional networking, was especially noted. The algorithm for modeling the professional training process includes target, managerial, content, technological and productive blocks. The paper presents some practical aspects of the network interaction of the components of a personality-oriented model and the results of their testing in the conditions of the Likino-Dulyovo Polytechnic College. The effectiveness of network interaction is characterized in accordance with the network design of the educational environment. The conclusion is made about the innovative role of network interaction, which consists in the formation of a new paradigm of the educational system, where the maximum freedom of choice by each student of his own educational trajectory comes first.
Keywords: model, personality, orientation, professional, training, networking, educational organization, college, university.
- Aleksakhina, N.V., Boitsova, E.G., Chichev, E.M. Organization of the educational process by means of network technologies. Management of the quality of education, 2014, no. 3, pp. 58-67. (In Russian).
- Atlas O.I. Organizational mechanisms for creating a regional platform for network interaction. Bulletin of the Kurgan State University, 2020, no. 1 (55), pp. 69-72. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42944841
- Gnatyshina E.V., Bazavlutskaya L.M. Network interaction as a factor in the modern development of educational organizations. Successes of modern science and education, 2016, vol. 1, no. 12. pp. 47-50. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27653933
- Guseva E.N. Model of network interaction of educational organizations with institutions of additional education. Professional orientation, 2021, no. 2, pp. 32-35. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46196260
- Korneev D.N., Korneeva N.Yu. Network interaction as a factor in the innovative development of organizations of higher professional education. Chelyabinsk, SIMARS Publ., 2015. pp. 51-58. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24065427
- Lopareva A.A. Trends in changes in the network interaction of organizations, changes in pedagogical potential. Model of network interaction of the branch of the IAS “Intellect of the Future” “Green Pilgrim”. Eurasian Union of Scientists, 2020, no. 5-8 (74), pp. 35-42. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44186563
- Slinkina I. N. Definition of network interaction in the field of education. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2021, no. 71-2, pp. 333-335. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46430396
- Slinkina I.N., Ustinova N.N. Organization of network interaction on the example of the implementation of the model “School-university”. Anthology of modern education, 2021, no. 1 (1), pp. 3-6. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48174739
- Sukhanova E.A., Zobnina A.A. Educational potential of interorganizational network interaction (based on the interaction of organizations of higher and general education). Pedagogical image, 2017, no. 2 (35), pp. 77-85. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29898413
- Fedorova Ch.P. Model of quality management of industrial practice of students of the pedagogical college through the organization of network interaction. Internauka, 2021, no. 5-1 (181), pp. 72-73. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44749706
- Chistov A.A. Preparation of future teachers for innovative activity in the conditions of secondary vocational education. Cheboksary, 2022. pp. 166-170. (In Russian).
- Chistov A.A., Timokhina T.V. Features of the implementation of network interaction of institutions of secondary vocational and higher education in the conditions of the Moscow region. Bulletin of the State Humanitarian and Technological University, 2021, no. 4, pp. 76-81. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47698418
- Chuchkevich M.M. Fundamentals of management of network organizations. Moscow, Institute of Sociology Publ., 2014. 38 p. ISBN 5-89697-033-1
- Shcherbakova N.V. Network interactions in the modern world. St. Petersburg Publ., 2015, pp. 285-290. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26617711
- Yakushkina M.S. The potential of network interaction and network design for the formation of the educational space of the university. St. Tikhon’s University Review, 2015, no. 4 (39), pp. 9-21. (In Russian). DOI: 10.15382/sturIV201539.9-21
Chistov A.A. Person-oriented model of professional training in the process of network interaction. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.327-335. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.28