Grakhov V.P., Tolkachev Yu.A.
METHODOLOGY FOR COMPARING OPTIONS FOR FAST BUILDING TEMPORARY HOUSING TO ACCOMMODATE THE POPULATION AFFECTED BY A NATURAL DISASTER
Grakhov V.P.1 (Izhevsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Tolkachev Yu.A.1 (Izhevsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University
Abstract. Natural disasters cause serious adverse consequences that lead to loss of life and material damage, as well as have a significant negative economic impact. After major catastrophic disasters, it is very important that State institutions respond quickly to housing problems and provide such priority types of life support for the population as temporary housing, which will be used until the complete restoration and reconstruction of destroyed and damaged houses. The aim of the work is to develop a methodology for comparing existing methods of construction of prefabricated buildings, in order to identify the most effective option for the construction of temporary housing after natural disasters, which is able to provide victims with high-quality living quarters for living in a short time. As a result of the analysis of the literature, three main options for temporary housing for the population were identified: modular, panel and prefabricated houses. A comparative analysis of the options for prefabricated buildings was carried out based on the integrated assessment method. To achieve this goal, the key factors of pre-erected temporary housing were studied, which allows supporting the livelihoods of the population affected by a natural disaster. As a result of the work, the most effective method of organizing temporary housing was identified. The results obtained should serve as a valuable basis for the correct use of prefabricated buildings in the organization of temporary housing units for the affected population.
Keywords: temporary housing, modular building, prefabricated buildings, emergency situation, efficiency indicators.
- Abramyan S. G., Burlachenko O. V., Galda Z. Yu. Three-dimensional block modules as a variety of modular structures of prefabricated building systems. Bulletin of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: Civil Engineering and Architecture, 2021, no. 1, pp. 5-13. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45643395
- Annenkova O.S., Krivolapova A.I. Improvement of technological solutions for the construction of individual residential buildings from SIP panels. Polzunovsky almanac, 2019, no. 2-1, pp. 41-44. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42349581
- Baskov O.V., Noghin V.D. Fuzzy sets of the second order and their application in decision-making. General concepts. Artificial intelligence and decision-making, 2021, no. 1, pp. 3-14. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45149116
- Gudkov P.A. Methods of comparative analysis. Penza, Penza State University Publ., 2008. 81 p. (In Russian).
- Zhukova L.G. Modular buildings. Innovative science, 2017, no. 12, pp. 211-215. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32269556
- Kievskiy L. V., Tikhomirov S. A., Kuleshova E. I. Methodical issues of development of process charts in construction for a modular house on the basis of timing observations. Industrial and Civil Engineering, 2016, no. 11, pp. 41–49. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27331551
- Lukyanenko L.A., Artemyeva Y.V., Shaibakova N.I. Modular construction as a modern direction of affordable housing construction. Fotinsky chteniya, 2018, no. 1 (9), pp. 218-225. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32844462
- Parygina L.V., Alekseeva K.I., Markova E.L. Construction technologies and engineering solutions for the development of the Far Eastern hectare. Engineering Bulletin of the Don, 2022, no. 2 (86), pp. 428-441. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48110148
- Medvedev G.N., Schegolkova V.V., Lagutina A.V. Fast Building Constructions Deployment Prospects for the Emercom of Russia Temporary Settlements of Mobile Buildings for the People Suffered in Hazards. Civil security technology, 2011, vol. 8, issue 4(30), рр. 34-39. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17031146
- Nikitina M.A., Kashina Z.V. Analysis of modular and frame structures. Far East: problems of development of architectural and construction complex, 2021, vol. 8, no. 1, рр. 80-83. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45557617
- Porfiriev B.N. Theeconomics of natural disasters. Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2016, vol. 86, no. 1, рр. 3-17. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25069801
- Prusakova A.V., Nedorybkova J.A. Fire safety of structural insulated panels, used in construction. Bulletin of the Angarsk State Technical University, 2021, no. 15, рр. 196-201. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47334758
- Starikova M. M. Housing identification of citizens as a reflection of housing inequality (based on three cities of the Kirov region). Logos et Praxis, 2019, vol. 18, no. 2, рр. 119-133. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39541510
- Todoseychuk S.P., Medvedev G.N., Trofimov A.V. Methodological guidelines for the design, construction and operation of temporary accommodation facilities for the population affected by emergencies. Moscow, All-Russian Research Institute for Civil Defense and Emergency Situations of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia Publ., 2012, 310 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18203564
- Chotulov V.Yu. Analysis and improvement of the technology of mounting home sets from SIP in Russia. Symbol of Science, 2017, no. 04-3, pp. 155-160. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29117148
- Design of modular buildings. Moscow, Federal Center for Standardization, Standardization and Conformity Assessment in Construction Publ., 2018, 136 p. (In Russian).
Grakhov V.P., Tolkachev Yu.A. Methodology for comparing options for fast building temporary housing to accommodate the population affected by a natural disaster. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.317-326. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.27