Solomatin E.V., Matsakova V.M.
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL TRAINING IN THE FORMATION OF PSYCHOLOGICAL STABILITY OFFICER
Solomatin E.V.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Matsakova V.M.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) E-mail: email@example.com
1Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School
2Moscow Higher Combined Arms Orders of Zhukov, Lenin and the October Revolution of the Red Banner School
Abstract. The issue related to the need to organize psychological and pedagogical training, which is aimed at developing the psychological stability of military personnel performing training and combat missions, in the new difficult times, is of particular importance and relevance. This is due, first of all, to the increased requirements for the personality of a serviceman (future officer), his individual psychological characteristics, including psychological readiness to carry out his professional activities in extreme conditions of military service. The existing psychological training of a serviceman contributes to the further formation, preservation and development of such qualities that ensure his high professional activity, the ability to withstand psycho-traumatic environmental factors. Consequently, the main mechanism underlying the psychological training of a military specialist is understood as a stable connection between his mental modes of action and the emotional-volitional regulation of these actions. Based on the results of the study, the authors came to the understanding that psychological and pedagogical training is directly related to the psychological stability of the officer’s personality, which is understood as the ability to maintain optimal functioning of the psyche in changing circumstances, in a stressful situation. It has a multifactorial character, is characterized by the level of professional readiness of a serviceman, the competencies acquired by the officer for professional purposes, as well as his individual psychological characteristics, which in their totality are the most important factor and condition that determines the success of self-realization of a military specialist for professional purposes. Thus, the psychological training of a modern officer of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is a priority in his professional training in a military university. A properly organized and stage-by-stage implemented program of psychological and pedagogical training, concerning the formation of the psychological stability of an officer, allows at the proper level to create a solid foundation for the further development of his moral and socio-psychological qualities necessary for the successful solution of the goals and objectives of his daily service, in a peaceful and wartime.
Keywords: psychological stability, mental tension, moral-political and psychological state, psychological preparation of servicemen.
- Antsupov A.Ya., Makarenkov A.A. Information-psychological impact: conceptual scheme of description. Military academic journal, 2019, no. 4 (24), pp. 102-109. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42421351
- Belousova E. A. Situations of uncertainty as a source of personality development. Young scientist, 2018, no. 50(236), pp. 455-459. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36615969
- Gozhikov V.Ya. Psychological and pedagogical conditions for the formation of the military professional identity of future officers in a military university. Monograph. Moscow, Military University Publ., 2018. 156 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35681658
- Gushchin A.M., Dyachkov A.A., Kartashov A.V. Formation of mental stability of future officers of the Russian Guard in the performance of professional tasks as a psychological and pedagogical problem. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2019, no. 64 (1), pp. 301-317. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41194815
- Elagina V.S., Apalikova I.Yu. Formation of psychological stability of cadets of a military university. Modern problems of science and education, 2021, no. 2, pp. 35. (In Russian). DOI:10.17513/spno.30619
- Zhukov A.M., Makarenkov A.A. Motivational conditions for increasing the effectiveness of information and psychological impact on military personnel through Internet communication. Human capital, 2020, no. 54 (136), pp. 184-192. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42601834
- Kandybovich S.L. Strategies of psychological security of a person in conditions of uncertainty. Human capital, 2018, no. 8 (116), pp. 63-75. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35356528
- Karayani A.G., Koroleva I.N., Voloshina Yu.B. Psychological training of personnel of submarines. Legal psychology, 2020, no. 1, pp. 27-33. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42543689
- Karayani A.G., Tsukanov I.A. Actual problems of psychological training of military personnel in the structure of military-political work. Military academic journal, 2019, no. 1 (21), pp. 37-44. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38309400
- Kislov V.R. Formation of emotional-volitional stability of future officers. Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 2019, no. 2 (107), pp. 23-29. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38196037
- Kruk V.M., Fedotov A.Yu., Kanivets N.V. Current state and prospects for improving the psychological training of military specialists. Human capital, 2020, no. 54 (136), pp. 45-54. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42601815
- Kubyshko V.L., Psychological support of stress resistance as an element of professional reliability of a specialist in power structures. Psychology and Law, 2020, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 167-178. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42601815
- Mitasova E.V. Psychological features of the formation of moral and psychological qualities of cadets of military universities. Moscow, Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation named after V.Ya. Kikotya Publ., 2020. pp. 182-185. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=4287130
- Nekrasova E.A., Nosov A.V., Povetiev P.V. Self-regulation of stressful conditions among officers-educators of a military university. Human capital, 2018, no. 11-2 (119), pp. 323-331. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42871308
- Rogacheva T.V. Ideas about psychological stability as a prerequisite for psychological health. Medical psychology in Russia, 2014, no. 4 (27). (In Russian).
- Rytenkova Yu.N. Study of the neuropsychic stability of military personnel. Boston, USA, Problems of science Publ., 2018. pp. 8-11. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35164668
- Semenova L.E. Psychological well-being of students-psychologists with different personal resources of professionally significant characteristics. Bulletin of the Minin University, 2018, vol. 6. no. 3 (24), pp. 10. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.26795/2307-1281-2018-6-3-10
- Trofimova E.L., Kuzmina G.A. Psychological safety of the teacher’s personality in conditions of uncertainty. Bulletin of the Irkutsk State University, 2022, vol. 39, pp. 54-75. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=4827191
- Bakshutova E.V., Yusupova O.V., Dvoinikova E.Yu. Man in conditions of uncertainty. Samara, Samara State Technical University Publ., 2018. 247 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7964-2090-4
Solomatin E.V., Matsakova V.M. The significance of psychological and pedagogicaltraining in the formation of psychological stability officer. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.307-316. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.26