Mabiala G., Bayrakova I.V., Kochetkova N.V.
PROBLEMS, PROSPECTS, AND PRIORITY DIRECTIONS OF INSTITUTIONAL SUPPORT FOR DIGITALIZATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE ECONOMIC SECTORS
UDC 330.88 (338):1 (+075.8)
Mabiala G.1 (Simferopol, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Bayrakova I.V.1 (Simferopol, Russian Federation) – E-mail: Bairakova67@mail.ru, Kochetkova N.V.1 (Simferopol, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University
Abstract. The purpose of the study is to substantiate promising ways of institutional support for the process of economic digitalization and ensure the improvement of efficiency indicators in certain areas of activity based on the identification of existing problems in the modern economic system. The object of the study is the processes of institutionalization of the economy, providing trends in the digitalization of the economy and its social sphere. The subject of the study is the problem of institutional support for regulatory systems and the sustainable digitalization of the economy in the foundations of structural changes in key sectors. The theoretical approaches to highlighting the role of institutional structures in stimulating economic growth and establishing factors for effective digitalization of spheres of activity are considered. To achieve this goal, traditional and specific methods of scientific research are used, which allowed us to achieve the main results: determination of the regulatory mechanism for digitalization of spheres of activity, and the feasibility of identified measures of institutional support for economic regulation; and the highlighting of priorities for ensuring the development of spheres of activity. Conclusions. The institutional environment is very important for the development of fields of activity. It is necessary to use the tools of institutional policy to achieve stabilization of trends to ensure the development of a digital economy. The problems of institutional economics and synergetic effects of the digitalization of the economy as one of the determinants of increasing the effectiveness of the implementation of the country’s social expectations are objectively discussed.
Keywords: system of state regulation, economic policy, institutional development, economic growth, institutional factors, synergetic effect, institutional changes, development institutions, a grouping of institutional factors, institutional environment.
- Alpidovskaya M.L. Socio-economic development in the era of global change. Monograph. Tver, TSU Publ., vol. 2, 2020. 551 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43166092
- Babayan Ya.V. Institutional conditionality of the development of modern economic systems. Scientific Bulletin of the Southern Institute of Management, Economic Policy and Economic Practice, 2017, vol. 1, no. 17, pp.33-42. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28929067
- Bebka A.A., Simchenko N.A. Institutional aspects of socio-economic regulation of the development of the territory. Proceedings of the V International Scientific and Practical Conference. Modern challenges and realities of Russia’s economic development. Stavropol, Fabula Publ., 2018. pp. 54–55. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35080814
- Bokov V.V., Novoselov S.N. Transformation of the Institutional Structure: Key Definitions, Influence Factors, Meso-Level Specifics. Economics: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, 2016, no. 5, pp.23-33. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26484666
- Demchenko S.K. Institutional Foundations of Structural Changes in Consumption and Accumulation in the Russian Economy. Questions of Economic Theory. Macroeconomics. Problems of modern economy, 2008, no. 3 (27). (In Russian).
- Abdrakhmanova G.I., Vishnevsky K.O., Gohberg L.M. Digital economy: a brief statistical collection. Moscow, NRU HSE Publ., 2019, pp. 35-53. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32778651
- Dolzhenko R.A. Methodological foundations of the institutional design of new forms of labor relations. Bulletin of the Omsk University. Series “Economics”, 2015, vo.1, pp.72-80. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23050560
- Douglas N. Institutions, institutional changes and the functioning of the economy. Modern institutional evolutionary theory. Moscow, Fund of the economic book Publ., 1997. 180 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32503577
- Egorova A. Institutional aspects of the formation of innovative potential in the modern economy of Russia. Bulletin of ChelGU. Economy, 2013, vol. 24 (278), pp. 9–14. (In Russian).
- Freinkman L.M. Dashkeev V.V., Muftyakhetdinova M.R. Analysis of institutional dynamics in countries with transition economies. Moscow, IET Publ., 2009. 252 p. (In Russian).
- Garmaeva B.Zh., Tsyrenova E.D. Institutional model of expanded reproduction of labor resources. Scientific journal. Management of economic systems, 2014, no. 11 (71), pp.57. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22636467
- Kirilchuk S.P., Romanenko A.Yu. Determinants of the transformation of the regional socio-economic system. Scientific notes “KFU named after V.I. Vernadsky”. Economics and Management, 2019, no. 4, pp.49–53. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42317945
- Lugovoi O. Economic-geographical and institutional aspects of economic growth in the regions. Canadian International Agency. Moscow, IET Publ., 2007, 164 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19853401
- Mabiala J. Modeling of some aspects and challenges of modern economic processes. Simferopol, Crimean Federal University. IN AND. Vernadsky Publ., 2019. pp. 5-9. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38560648
- Mabiala J. Aspects of the formation of a system of interaction between government institutions and business structures. Nizhny Novgorod, National Research Nizhny Novgorod State University. N.I. Lobachevsky Publ., 2020. pp. 305-311. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44390769
- Myasnikova T.A. Strategic socio-economic development of municipalities in the regions of Russia: theory, methodology, methodological support. Monograph. Voronezh, Scientific book Publ., 2015. – 271 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-4446-06990-2
- Nikitskaya E.F., Valishvili M.A. Institutional aspects of innovative development of territories. Creative Economy, 2018, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 573-586. (In Russian). DOI: 10.18334/ce.12.5.39119
- North D. Understanding the process of economic change. Moscow, NRU HSE Publ., 2020, vol.16. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/9781400829484
- Obukhov A.P. Evaluation of the effectiveness of state regulation of the development of the investment climate in the Krasnodar Territory. Scientific and Practical Research, 2019, no. 7-3(22), pp.134-136. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41345695
- Pereverzeva M.A. Modern institutional structure of the sphere of social security and the main trends in its development. Socio-economic studies, humanities and jurisprudence: theory and practice, 2016, no. 5, pp.23–28. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25512318
- Problems of modern economics and institutional theory. Moscow, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation Publ., 2016. 200 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26767476
- Rodriguez-Pose A. Do Institutions Matter for Regional Development? Regional studies, 2013, vol.7. (In Russian). URL: https://doi.org/10.1080/00343404.2012.748978
- Rumyantsev A.A. Institutional opportunities for the development of innovative activities in the region. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 2016, no. 4 (46), pp.184-198. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26607610
- Simchenko N.A., Nesterenko E.S. Institutional challenges for the development of the digital economy in Russia. Scientific notes “KFU named after V.I. Vernadsky”. Economics and Management, 2017, no. 3 (69), pp. 108-114. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32441901
- Simchenko N.A. Institutes for the Formation of a New Quality of Economic Growth. Simferopol, Antiqua Publ., 2018. 172 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35314572
- Tereshchenko D.S. Features of the institutional approach to the study of economic growth. Economics, entrepreneurship and law, 2012, no. 2 (13), pp. 32-47. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17712133
- Usmanov D.I. Some priority directions of the institutional development of the regional economy of Russia. Belgorod Bulletin of V.G. Shukhov BSTU, 2013, no.1, pp. 96-100. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18761387
Mabiala G., Bayrakova I.V., Kochetkova N.V. Problems, prospects, and priority directions of institutional support for digitalization and development of the economic sectors. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.240-257. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.21