Pronina N.A., Romanova E.V.
FORMATION OF HEALTH-SAVING COMPETENCE OF FUTURE TEACHERS IN THE PROCESS OF THEIR EDUCATION AT THE UNIVERSITY
Pronina N.A.1 (Tula, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Romanova E.V.1 (Tula, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Tula State Pedagogical University named after L.N. Tolstoy
Abstract. Socio-economic changes in our country entail the transformation of the system of higher professional education. A modern teacher should be competitive in the labor market, possess many practice-oriented skills and be a competent specialist, a master of his craft, loving not only his subject and profession, but also children. The school is an institution of primary socialization and has a tremendous impact on the formation of a child’s personality. We consider the problem of saving physical and mental health from an early age to be very urgent. The subject of the study is the peculiarities of the formation of health-saving competence of future teachers in the process of their training. The purpose of this study is to study the features of the formation of health-saving competence of future teachers, to develop a model for the formation of health-saving competence of a future teacher. Research objectives: to analyze the degree of study of the problem of the formation of health-saving competence of future teachers in the psychological and pedagogical literature; to develop a model for the formation of health-saving competence of a future teacher; to describe the features of the formation of health-saving competence of a future teacher in practice (using the example of L. N. Tolstoy TPSU). The following research methods were used in the work: analysis of psychological and pedagogical literature, modeling, testing, experiment. The scientific novelty of the study lies in the fact that the authors propose and substantiate the components of health-saving competence and their implementation in the process of assimilation by future teachers of psychological and pedagogical disciplines. The model proposed in the article for the formation of health-saving competence of a future teacher can be applied in the field of training a subject teacher in any educational field. The proposed program of health-saving competence of future teachers can be used by other pedagogical universities. The article may be of interest to teachers, university teachers, educators, educational psychologists.
Keywords: health, healthy lifestyle, health-saving competence, future teacher, university.
- Abakumova Yu.G. Criteria and levels of formation of health-saving competence of the future teacher. Bulletin of Orenburg State University, 2016, no. 9 (197), pp.3-6. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28084314
- Antonenko M.N., Solovyova R.O. Formation of a healthy lifestyle among students. Physical culture. Sport. Tourism. Motor recreation, 2019, vol.4, no.1, pp.30-32. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37146321
- Bakulova T.P. Methodology for the formation of health culture among college students. Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”, 2016, no. 9, pp. 53-60. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25413359
- Bikeeva T. V. Health-saving competence of a teacher in the aspect of the requirements of the “Professional standard of a teacher”. Young scientist, 2017, no. 5 (139), pp. 468-471. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28288654
- Burda S. A., Krivunets N.N. Formation of a healthy lifestyle for preschool children. A young scientist, 2018, no. 46.2 (232.2), pp. 17-22. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36530725
- Varavina E.V. Leisure activities as a means of forming ideas about a healthy lifestyle in preschool children. Educational bulletin “Consciousness”, 2020, vol. 22, no. 4, pp.10-14. (In Russian). DOI: 10.26787/nydha-2686-6846-2020-22-4-10-14
- Davidenko D.N., Shchedrin Yu.N., Shchegolev V.A. Health and lifestyle of students. St. Petersburg, SPbGUITMO Publ., 2005, 124 p. (In Russian).
- Zimina I.S., Kondratenko E.V. Formation of the future teacher’s readiness to organize a health-saving educational environment. Bulletin of the Mari State University, 2019, vol.13, no.3 (35), pp.335-343. (In Russian). DOI: 10.30914/2072-6783-2019-13-3-335-343
- Ivanova A. N. Formation of health-saving competence of students. Young scientist, 2021, no, 3 (345), pp. 364-367. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44577310
- Ivanova O.G. Actualization of the health-saving potential of preschool education: dissertation. Doct. Diss. Kemerovo, 2019. 199 с. (In Russian).
- Kurochkina I.A. Health-saving competence of teachers of preschool educational technologies. Yekaterinburg, RGPPU Publ., 2020, pp.212-215. (In Russian).
- Kruchinina G.A., Svetkina E.G. The use of innovative forms of education in the formation of health-saving competencies. Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University named after NI. Lobachevsky. Series: Social Sciences, 2016, no. 3 (43), pp. 155-162. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27672280
- Osipov D.V. Sport in the life of youth. Science-2020, 2017, no.2(13), pp.77-80. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29221299
- Oshkina A.A. Dynamics of readiness of preschool teachers of educational organizations to form the foundations of a healthy lifestyle in children. Karelian Scientific Journal, 2019, vol.8, no.4(29), pp.46-50. (In Russian). DOI: 10.26140/knz4-2019-0804-0012
- Pesha A.V., Evplova E.V. Supra-professional competencies of a teacher of the XXI century. Pedagogy and education, 2020, no.3. (In Russian). DOI:10.7256/2454-0676.2020.3.33247
- Petrova T.I., Petrov S.S. Healthy lifestyle formation in preschoolers. The world of science, culture, education, 2021, no.4(89), pp.156-158. (In Russian).
- Pronina N.A. Formation of a healthy lifestyle in preschoolers. Cheboksary, Tula State Pedagogical University named after L.N. Tolstoy Publ., 2021. pp. 80-82. (In Russian). DOI: 10.31483/a-10261
- Pronyushkina T.G., Ukolova R.N. Formation of a healthy lifestyle in an educational institution. Russian Journal of Education and Psychology. 2018, vol.9, no.1, pp.186-199. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.12731/2218-7405-2018-1-186-199
- Sazonova M.L., Popova G.A. Features of the development of health-saving competence of students. Physical culture. Sport. Tourism. Motor recreation. 2018, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 102-108. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36367108
- Timushkin A.V., Popov A.V., Talagaeva Yu.A. The problem of readiness of future teachers to use health technologies. News of Saratov University. Philosophy series. Psychology. pedagogy. 2019. vol. 19, no. 3. pp.339-343. (In Russian).
- Benade L. Being a teacher in the 21st century. Singapore, Springer Publ., 2017, pp. 25-73. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-3782-5
- Chai C.S., Hwee Ling Koh J., & Teo Y.H. Enhancing and modeling teachers’ design beliefs and efficacy of technological pedagogical content knowledge for 21st century quality learning. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 2019, vol. 57(2), pp. 360384. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/0735633117752453
- Foulger T.S. Teacher educator technology competencies. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education, 2017, vol. 25 (4), pp. 413-448.
- Singh S., Sharma R., Kaur R. Teacher Competencies for The Integration of ICT in Post Graduate Science Stream Teachers. Studies in Indian Place Names, 2020, vol. 40 (60), pp. 2775-2788.
- Frey C.B., Osborne M.A. The future of employment: How susceptible are jobs to computerisation? Technological forecasting and social change, 2017, vol. 114, pp. 254-280. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2016.08.019
Pronina N.A., Romanova E.V. Formation of health-saving competence of future teachers in the process of their education at the university. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.147-161. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.13