Kravchenko S.N., Pavlovskaya A.A., Novikova M.M., Bryansky I.N., Demyanenko I.V.
COMFORTABLE URBAN ENVIRONMENT: EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN PROJECTS OF NIZHNEVARTOVSK UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
Kravchenko S.N.1 (Nizhnevartovsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Pavlovskaya A.A.1 (Nizhnevartovsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Novikova M.M.1 (Nizhnevartovsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Bryansky I.N.1 (Nizhnevartovsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Demyanenko I.V.1 (Nizhnevartovsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Nizhnevartovsk State University
Abstract. The purpose of the study is to find optimal solutions to the problem of creating a comfortable urban environment in the regions of the Far North, to develop original design projects for urban public spaces. The methodological basis of the study was made up of both general theoretical methods – description, analysis, comparison, classification, and the basic methodological principles of design theory, theory of architecture, art history, and aesthetics. In the process of developing projects, the methods and principles of architectural and landscape design were used: the method of associations, the method of analogies, the bionic method, the method of neology, the hyperbole method, the decomposition method and the principle of successive approximation, the method of leading task, the method of empathy, the method of advanced technologies, the method of free expression of a function , the Delphic method (represented in the works of Russian theoreticians and practitioners of architecture – V.T. Shimko, V.L. Glazychev), as well as computer technologies Autodesk 3ds Max, AdobePhotoshop CC and CorelDRAW. The study combines theoretical and practical (applied) aspects. In the course of the study, the “reference” points of the problem of urban planning in the northern latitudes were identified, analog projects for the arrangement of the urban environment and landscape design were analyzed. Design developments were carried out by students under the guidance of leading teachers of the Department of Architecture, Design and Decorative Arts of Nizhnevartovsk State University and specialists from the Department of Architecture and Urban Planning of the Construction Department of the city of Nizhnevartovsk. The main results and conclusions are to determine the current strategies for the development of cities in Western Siberia, the creation of experimental design projects for public spaces in the cities of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Yugra. The city of Nizhnevartovsk is considered as a project site, located on the banks of the Ob River in close proximity to the Samotlor oil field, which is one of the largest centers of the Russian oil industry.
Keyword: urban environment, landscape, design, project, comfortable environment, park, alley, public garden, landscaping, federal project “Formation of a comfortable urban environment”.
- Al-Jaberi A.A.H., Perkova M.V. Concepts of new urbanism: transectoral development, or split planning. Bulletin of Tomsk state university of architecture and civil engineering, 2019, no. 3 (21), pp. 133-143. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38498390
- Bergman A.V. Some aspects of the analysis of the world experience in creating linear parks. Izvestiya vuzov. Investment. Construction. Realty, 2019, no. 3 (30), pp. 594-605. (In Russian).
- Dmitriychuk N.M., Denisova Yu.V. Design of urban park complexes. Bulletin of BSTU named after V.G. Shukhov, 2019, no. 6, pp. 70-77. (In Russian) DOI: https://doi.org/10.34031/article_5d07a0f2693984.29257494
- Enikeeva L.M., Chichkanova V.Yu., Prokofiev E.I. Urbanized landscape architecture in the formation of a modern city. Izvestiya KazGASU, 2018, no. 2 (44), pp. 56-66. (In Russian).URL: http://elibrary.ru/title_about.asp?id=26680
- Ivankina N.A., Perkova M.V. The concept of New urbanism: prerequisites for development and main provisions. Bulletin of BSTU named after V. G. Shukhov, 2018, no. 8, pp. 75-84. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35585123
- Kazaryan R.A. Development of modern cities from the standpoint of ecological approach. Economics of construction and environmental management, 2021, no. 1(78), pp. 28-34. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.37279/2519-4453-2021-1-28-34
- Kazaryan R.A., Khachatryan V.V. Ecological framework of a city or a green belt. Bulletin of Eurasian science, 2020, vol. 12, no. 1, p. 13. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42809592
- Kochetkova T.V., Aleynikova N.V. Comfort of the urban environment/ Bulletin of BSTU named after V.G. Shukhov, 2019, no. 11, pp. 66-72. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41580495
- Lyubova O.V. Formation of a comfortable urban environment: trends, problems. Socio-economic and technical systems: research, design, optimization, 2019, no. 2(81), pp. 89-94. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39542479
- Lyubova O.V. Formation of a modern urban environment, imitation or reality. Bulletin of Eurasian Science, 2019, no. 2(11), p. 35. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38564132
- Papoyan A.A., Kovtunenko M.G., Tryapitsyna V.M., Nizovskikh A.S., Krikun V.V. Modern trends in the development of the urban environment in the conditions of the growth of construction production of large cities. Bulletin of Eurasian science, 2020, no .4(12), p. 14. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44161399
- Samoylova N.V. Socio-demographic aspects of the organization of public spaces of city parks. Engineering Bulletin of the Don, 2019, no. 1 (52), p. 210. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38499236
- Sergeeva O.E., Lazareva E.N. Comfortable urban environment as a determining factor in the development of megacities. Managerial consulting, 2018, no. 11(119), pp. 166-173. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.22394/1726-1139-2018-11-166-173
- Spiridonova O.A., Gevorkyan S.S. Theme parks as an element of recreational centers. Academia. Architecture and construction, 2020, no. 4, pp. 64-69. (In Russian).URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44511176
- Starikov A.A. Quality of life of citizens and a comfortable urban environment. Academic Bulletin of Uralniiproektrasn, 2017, no. 3 (34), pp. 46-49. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30146305
- Starodubets A.A. Analysis of Russian and foreign practices of co-participating design of public spaces. Academic Bulletin of Uralniiproekt RAASN, 2020, no. 3(46), 70-74. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44042851
- Stepanova E.M. The necessity of forming a comfortable urban environment and factors hindering this process in Russia. Young scientist, 2019, no. 49 (287), pp. 542-545. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41494681
- Sulyalina P.I. Methods of forming public spaces: analysis of foreign projects. Young Scientist. 2018, no. 17 (203), pp. 84-88. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34927814
- Chernysheva M.V. Formation of a comfortable urban environment as a level of improving the quality of life. International Journal of Applied Sciences and Technologies “Integral”, 2018, no. 2, pp. 306-309. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35086204
- Chechulina T.V., Aleynikova N.V. Comfort of the urban environment. Bulletin of V.G. Shukhov BSTU, 2019, no. 11, pp. 66-72. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/title_about.asp?id=26585
- Yarmosh T.S., Mikhailova I.D. Landscape urbanism – a new direction of modern concepts of urban space development on the example of Russian cities. Bulletin of BSTU named after V.G. Shukhov, 2019, no. 7, pp. 72-80. (In Russian). URL: https: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39261691
Kravchenko S.N., Pavlovskaya A.A., Novikova M.M., Bryansky I.N., Demyanenko I.V. Comfortable urban environment: experimental design projects of Nizhnevartovsk university students. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.31-48. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.03