Kutepova L.M., Harisova N.R., Timerbulatova I.R., Ignatyeva M.E.
FEATURES OF TRAINING SPECIALISTS OF FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC DIRECTION IN VIRTUAL EDUCATIONAL SPACE
Kutepova L.M.1 (Kazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Harisova N.R.1 (Kazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Timerbulatova I.R.1 (Kazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Ignatyeva M.E.1 (Kazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Kazan branch of the Volga State University of Water Transport
Abstract. The article identifies the main possibilities of the virtual educational space in the training of specialists in the financial and economic direction. Analyzed the information technology tools that are used in the process of this training. We have defined the peculiarities of training of future financial and economic specialists. They consist of two types: a person – a sign system and a person – a person. It lays down the core professional competencies of future economist: encyclopedic knowledge, a high level of information culture, understanding of the essence of economics and finance, system thinking, simultaneous operation of multiple systems, etc.; personal and professional qualities such as overall level of development, ability to handle large amounts of information, commitment and others. We have figure out that virtual educational space is able to provide all the necessary personal and professional competencies of future specialists in financial and economic area. It has been found that information technology facilities are used both in theory and practice in the process of training. Key information technology consists of computer learning systems, multimedia training courses, business computer games, video-conferences. The main opportunities of virtual education that are aimed at students’ research activities are as follows: increasing of creative activities, analyzing of large amount of information, variability of learning content.
Keywords: economist, training, information technology, expert systems, virtual educational space.
- Aksenchik N.V. Scientific principles of the functioning and development of the information and educational environment of a modern institution of higher education. Higher school: scientific-methodical and journalistic journal, 2021, no. 1 (141), pp. 51–54. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46490675
- Aksenchik N.V. Features of building of the information and education environment of modern institution of higher education. Scientific works of the Republican Institute of Higher Education, 2020, no. 20-1, pp. 3–9. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43938391
- Prigozhina K.B., Trostina K.V. Distance learning technology as a tool for competitive growth of educational programs in universities. The Education and science journal, 2017, no. 19(5), pp. 166–187. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2017-5-166-188
- Politsinskaya E.V. Competence approach in the formation of competitive university graduate. Economics of education, 2019, no. 1 (110), pp. 17–31. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36900312
- Popravko I.V. Using case methods in teaching economists. Voronezh, Voronezh State University Publ., 2019, pp. 71–74. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39820572
- Sergeeva M.G., Sokolova N.L., Samohin I.S. On the issue of educational and educational components of continuous economic education. Scientific dialogue, 2018, no. 7, pp. 331-345. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35329891
- Ezroh Yu.S. Personnel prospects of Russian universities: who will teach in the near future? Education and Science, 2019, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 9-40. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=40081637
- Chernova D.V., Sharafutdinova N.S., Nurtdinov I.I. Transformation of the Customer Value of Retail Network Services Under Digitalization. Digital Age: Chances, Challenges and Future. ISCDTE 2019. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. Cham, 2020, pp. 252-260. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27015-5_31
- Chernova D.V., Skvortsova A.N., Loginova E.V. Social Networks as a Tool of Marketing Communications in the Commodity and Service Market. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2019, vol. 726, pp. 943-949. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-90835-9_105
- Khusainov Z.A., Shigapova N.V., Samigullina G.S., Beketova S.I., Kutepova L.M. Education of ecological culture of schoolchildren on the basis of ethno pedagogy. International Business Management, 2016, vol. 10, no. 23, pp. 5612-5615. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29469698
- Kutepova L., Salakhov I., Harisova N. Research on the Functional Status of Teachers and Students Through Educational Dialogue. Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, Proceedings of the International Conference Digital Age: Traditions, Modernity and Innovations (ICDATMI 2020), vol. 489, pp. 171–176. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.201212.037
- Kutepova L., Salakhov I., Harisova N. Training Specialists in Finances and Economics Using Virtual Educational Space. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 2019, vol. 131, pp. 702-706. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200324.130
- Sergeeva M.G., Mohammad Anwar M.S., Stanchuliak T.G., Bedenko N.N., Tsibizova T.Y. Organisational economic mechanism of managing the growth of higher education services quality. Espacios, 2018, vol. 39, no. 21, p. 10. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35484104
- Sergeeva M.G., Pugachev I.A., Budiltseva M.B. The importance of mathematical sciences in the development of future specialists’ potential in socioeconomic researching. Espacios, 2018, vol. 39, no. 21, p. 27. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35524331
- Sergeeva M.G., Tabuyeva E.V., Komarovskaya E.P., Bakhtigulova L.B., Kalashnikov P.F., Galyuk A.D. «Educational company»: peculiarities of the technology’s implementation at different educational levels when forming the economic competencies of future specialists. Espacios, 2018, vol. 39, no. 2, p. 25. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35503841
Kutepova L.M., Harisova N.R., Timerbulatova I.R., Ignatyeva M.E. Features of training specialists of financial and economic direction in virtual educational space. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.20-30. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.02