Dzhioeva O.F., Margieva Z.G.
PREVENTION OF INTERNET DEPENDENCE IN TEENAGERS IN THE PROCESS OF FAMILY EDUCATION
Dzhioeva O.F.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Margieva Z.G.2 (Tskhinvali, Republic of South Ossetia) – E-mail: email@example.com
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
2South Ossetian State University A.A. Tibilova
Abstract. The article is devoted to the study of the problem of Internet addiction in adolescent children in the process of family education, as well as the mechanisms for overcoming and preventing the indicated psychological syndrome. Nowadays, children from an early age begin to use the Internet, and it is often their parents who teach them to do this. Among them, the most active are teenagers who, to a greater extent than other age groups, are at risk of becoming dependent on the Internet, cyberspace, and various social networks. In the article, the author proves the thesis that in today’s rapidly developing society, many teenagers are so immersed in virtual reality that they show indifference to the opinion of their parents, to their appearance, do not find understanding and support from the family. Very often, such a search becomes an obsession, on its basis Internet addiction appears, and subsequently addictive behavior, which is expressed in the desire to get rid of psychological discomfort through certain actions, or entertainment. The author recommends paying attention to the fact that Internet addiction in adolescents often indicates the presence of psychological problems: unrealized personal views and ideas among peers; difficult relationship with parents learning problems; craving for loneliness, etc. Having not overcome problems on his own, a teenager begins to feel more comfortable in an exciting virtual life, where he seems to himself smart, sociable, lucky, talented, etc. If parents are able to check children of primary school age and even fence them off from computer equipment, then with teenagers, due to its specific age characteristics, this approach is ineffective. Therefore, both parents and teachers should be extremely attentive to the manifestation of previously unusual behaviors of a teenager.
Keywords: teenagers, Internet addiction, information society, prevention of computer addiction, social networks.
- Bedulina G.F., Lazukov S.A. The Internet as a factor in the socialization of adolescents in the information society of the XXI century. Bulletin of the Mozyr State Pedagogical University. I.P. Shamyakin, 2020, no. 1 (55), pp. 57-63. (In Russian). URI: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42913010
- Boltaeva L.Sh. Internet addiction in adolescents. Grozny, ALEF Publ., 2018, pp. 57-61. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34873960
- Vasyutenkova I.V., Zakharova L.E., Masharova V.A. Psychological and pedagogical aspects of primary prevention of addictive behavior in children and adolescents. St. Petersburg, Leningrad Regional Institute for the Development of Education Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42817374
- Vlasova A.P. The problem of youth dependence on the Internet. Saratov, Saratov Spring Publ., 2020, pp. 17-21. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44126737
- Gileva N.S. On the issue of prevention of Internet addiction in adolescents. Human Science: Humanities Research, 2016, no. 4 (26), pp. 136-139. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27700708
- Grigoryeva N.G. Teenage years. problematic issues. Actual research. 2020, no. 20 (23), pp. 80-83. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44144178
- Kitsun V.S., Yatsenko T.E. Adolescence as a factor of Internet addiction. Youth and science: actual problems of pedagogy and psychology, 2017, no. 2, pp. 70-74. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32642607
- Konygina I.A. Project approach in providing primary prevention of computer and gaming addiction of minors. Scientific research and education, 2009, no. 8, pp. 48-56. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27535636
- Lozgacheva O.V. Prevention of Internet addiction in adolescence. Yekaterinburg: Ural State Pedagogical University Publ., 2017, pp. 231-241. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29844261
- Magomedova A.M. Adolescence, features of the development of the psyche of a teenager. World Science, 2020, no. 3 (36), pp. 305-308. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43085201
- Makhrina E.A., Ruban E.V. Influence of dependence on illegal behavior of a person. CITISE, 2021, no. 2 (28), pp. 313-321. (In Russian). URI: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46336252
- Mentsiev A.U. The role of information and communication technologies in modern education. CITISE, 2020, no. 2 (24), pp. 71-78. (In Russian). URI: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43167303
- Rezer T.M., Popov P.M. The problem of regulatory and legal regulation of the prevention of cyber addiction in the youth environment. CITISE, 2021, no. 2 (28), pp. 126-137. (In Russian). URI: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46336234
- Sysoeva N.F. Internet addiction of adolescents. Bulletin of the Bashkir State Medical University, 2019, no. 2, pp. 100-103. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37037310
- Khachaturova K.R. Adolescence as a subject of research in Russia and abroad. Prospects of Science, 2018, no. 10 (109), pp. 68-71. (In Russian). URI: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36832572
Dzhioeva O.F., Margieva Z.G. Prevention of internet dependence in teenagers in the process of family education. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.483-490. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.41