Makarova O.V., Gasparyan S.V., Khodova D.A.
THE IMPACT OF NUTRITION STANDARDS ON THE PROCUREMENT OF FOOD IN INSTITUTIONS OF THE FSIN SYSTEM
Makarova O.V.1 (Ryazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Gasparyan S.V.1 (Ryazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Khodova D.A.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Academies of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia
2Department The Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia for the Moscow region
Abstract. The article examines the basic norms of food provision for convicts, suspects and accused held in institutions of the penal system. The article considers the legislative framework regulating the organization of catering for a special agent, broken down by categories of those who are satisfied. The essence of the norms of nutrition of convicts for the purpose of rational organization of procurement activities in the institutions of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia is revealed. The monthly actual costs that are formed in the process of food planning are determined. A study was conducted of one of the large territorial bodies of the penitentiary system engaged in the purchase of food products in order to meet their own needs. The nomenclature and volumes of purchased food products in a typical Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia are analyzed. A wide list of food products brought to the special ingredient for a certain period is highlighted. The study of nutrition regimes, the expediency of food distribution by meals in accordance with the norms of bringing. The categories of cereals used for cooking meals when catering convicts, suspects and accused are listed. The groups of cereals purchased by the territorial authority and included in the nutrition standards of the special ingredient with the reduction of useful commodity characteristics for each grain were identified. The importance of rational purchase of cereals according to the catering of convicts, suspects and accused is determined. The organizational aspects of procurement activities for the purchase of cereals for the needs of the UIS are considered. The nomenclature of purchased cereals has been formed with consideration of the price range for each group in the analyzed territorial body of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia. The pricing policy that develops in a typical territorial authority when purchasing cereals on the basis of a single unit of trade “Birch” is analyzed. Organizational measures aimed at saving money allocated for the food of convicts, suspects and accused from the federal budget are planned. In addition, the practical orientation of the analyzed material will allow to improve the processes of procurement activities in the line of food supply, which in turn will lead to a variety of diets of the special agent in accordance with the standards of delivery.
Keywords: food supply, nutrition standards, purchasing activity, cereal group, price range, nomenclature.
- Afanasiev D.V. Procurement system of materiel for providing troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation (on the example of food procurement). Bulletin of Adjuncts, 2020, no. 2 (8), pp. 6. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43786251
- Bodryagina O.A., Kalashnikov G.M. Some issues of procurement of goods, works, services for the needs of the penitentiary system. Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2020, no. 10 (123), pp. 852-854. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44195510
- Makarova O.V., Gasparyan S.V. Rational implementation of food purchases in the penitentiary system. Economy and entrepreneurship, 2020, no. 6 (119), pp. 1153-1156. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42999051
- Maslova N.S., Govorova V.A. Problematic issues of evaluating the qualifications of a procurement participant within the framework of the contract system. State order: management, placement, provision, 2021, no. 63, pp. 98-105. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45795601
- Napris Zh.S., Tokareva V.I. The use of state support tools to ensure food security of institutions of the penitentiary system. Agricultural Economics of Russia, 2019, no. 11, pp. 46-50. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41538731
- Sedov I.A. Digital description of the subject of procurement as a basis for optimizing the procurement model according to 223-FZ. Armaturostroyeniye, 2020, no. 6 (129), pp. 58-63. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46151091
- Tsibulskaya G.Z., Vezlomtseva S.G. Topical issues of organizing procurement for the needs of the penitentiary system of the Russian Federation. Bulletin of the penitentiary system, 2020, no. 3 (214), pp. 11-14. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42514141
- Fedotov D.A. Analysis of violations in the implementation of procurement from a single supplier on the example of the practice of control bodies in the field of procurement. Actual issues of modern economics, 2022, no. 1, pp. 205-211. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47897664
- Titl V., De Witte K., Geys Benny. Political donations, public procurement and government efficiency. World Development, 2021, vol. 148. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.worlddev.2021.105666
- Wang Q., Wang S., Zhang M. Green public procurement as a promoter for green consumption: From the perspective of individual’s knowledge. Cleaner and Responsible Consumption, 2021, vol. 3. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clrc.2021.100035
- Kristensen H.S., Mosgaard M.A., Remmen A. Circular public procurement practices in Danish municipalities. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021. vol. 281. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.124962
- Peñate-Valentín M.C., Sánchez-Carreira M.C., Pereira A. The promotion of innovative service business models through public procurement. An analysis of Energy Service Companies in Spain. Sustainable Production and Consumption, 2021, vol. 27, pp. 1857-1868. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spc.2021.04.028
- Obicci P.A., Mugurusi G., Nagitta P.O. Establishing the connection between successful disposal of public assets and sustainable public procurement practice. Sustainable Futures, 2021, vol. 3. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sftr.2021.100049
- Gallego J., Rivero G., Martínez J. Preventing rather than punishing: An early warning model of malfeasance in public procurement. International Journal of Forecasting, 2021, vol. 37, issue 1, pp. 360-377. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijforecast.2020.06.006
- Etse D., McMurray A., Muenjohn N.. Comparing sustainable public procurement in the education and health sectors. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021, vol. 279. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.123959
- Mahapatra M.S., Mahanty B. Effective public procurement of food grains: A case of India under differential charges. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2021, vol. 154. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2021.107165
Makarova O.V., Gasparyan S.V., Khodova D.A. The impact of nutrition standards on the procurement of food in institutions of the FSIN system. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.440-450. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.38