Ader A.V., Dudko A.V., Emets M.S., Krivolapov V.G., Golchenko I.P.
FEATURES OF MANAGING THE COMPANY’S CORPORATE IMAGE
Ader A.V.1 (Orenburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Dudko A.V.2 (Orenburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Emets M.S.2 (Orenburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Krivolapov V.G.1 (Orenburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Golchenko I.P.2 (Orenburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Orenburg Institute of Railways Messages
2Gubkin Russian State University of oil and gas Orenburg
Abstract. Annotation. The article deals with issues related to the actualization of attention to the image of the company, to the features of corporate management. Emphasis is placed on the image of the company, which acts as a modern tool for commercial relations in today’s market conditions. The image of the company is considered as a specific communicative form of transfer of commercial information from the producer of goods/services to the consumer. The concept of “image” is analyzed as a product of a specific process, the result of which is the creation of an integrated image, by transmitting thematic information messages through various communication channels. Various features of the image structure, patterns of construction and influence on the perception of consumers are studied, including technologies for creating a corporate image, which are adjusted depending on the type and type of economic activity of the company. Reasonable conclusions are drawn on the advisability of using image advertising, which actively forms the image of a particular manufacturer and product or service separately due to the fact that image advertising has a wide range of coverage, and is aimed at taking into account direct counterparties, predetermining the individuality, recognition of the company and its products / services . The results of the study clearly showed that the successful implementation of any promotions and campaigns in order to create a positive image is simply impossible without appropriate specific changes within the company itself. Only under this condition, we can confidently say that any promotions and campaigns can provide a real improvement in economic performance and, above all, an increase in productivity and productivity of measures to promote the company’s services to the market. Thus, the ongoing policy of organizing and promoting a corporate image is the most important condition for managing relationships with consumers, partners, clients and an effective way to achieve a competitive advantage.
Keywords: information environment, company image, corporate image, corporate culture, communicative environment, mass media, advertising campaigns.
- Abulkhanova-Slavskaya K.A. Strategy of life. Moscow, Mysl Publ., 1991. 299 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=216637508
- Ader A.V., Presnov A. A., Trubenkova S. N. Competence approach in the formation of motivational aspects of marketing culture of labor management of employees of the enterprise. Monograph. Ufa Publ., 2017.рp. 5-16. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32245816
- Ader A.V., Malakhova O.Y., Nikiforov D.V. Motivation – a psychological and pedagogical tool for the formation of marketing culture of labor management. Problems of Modern Pedagogical Education, 2021, no. 70-2, pр. 13-17. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35370195
- Brandt R.A. We study time, and it studies us: past and present, Monograph. Novosibirsk, NGPU Publ., 2013. 63 р. (In Russian). URL: https://lib.nspu.ru/views/library/8659/read.php.
- Baryshnikov K.S. Brand promotion strategy using digital marketing tools. Collection of scientific papers series “Economics”, 2019, no. 16, рр. 173-178. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44279530
- Voitenko D.A., Nemets G.N. Image of the head in corporate and external media. Scientific works of the Kuban State Technological University, 2019, no. 2, рр. 460-467. (In Russian). (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37382876
- Bagautdinova N.G., Nikulin R.A. Model of organization competitiveness in the information economy. Business. Education. Law, 2018, no. 3(44), рр. 18-25. (In Russian). DOI: 10.25683/VOLBI.2018.44.331
- Grimashevich O. N., Zhdanov S. A. Formation of corporate culture of enterprises in modern Russian conditions, Bulletin of the Saratov State Socio-Economic University, 2018, no. 3(72), pp. 55-58. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35258211
- Demchuk D.B., Isaev A.A., Kamneva A.V. Cognitive social capital in the organization. Alley of Science, 2018, vol. 2, no. 10 (26), pp. 487-499. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36794323
- Efremov N.A., Kabanov V.N., Tolstov Yu.A. Methodology of diagnostics of competitiveness of the organization in the conditions of uncertainty and risk. Cheboksary, Chuvash Publ., 2017. 188 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32428510
- Erygina A.V. Tools of forming external and internal HR-brand. Management of the Personnel and Intellectual Resources in Russia, 2020, vol. 9, no. 4, рр. 79-83. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.12737/2305-7807-2020-79-83
- Kolmykova M.A. Organizational culture as an element of social capital. Bulletin of the Samara Municipal Institute of Management, 2019, no. 4, pp. 67-73. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44150661.
- Karpoeva L.V., Polyakova E.V. Corporate identity as a means of creating a visual image of the company. Management. Finance, 2018, no. 3(13), pp. 34-41. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35685164
- Motyshina M.S., Bolshakov A.S., Mikhailov V.I. Management in socio-cultural service and tourism. Moscow, Yurayt Publ., 2019. 282 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41246999.
- Pesha A.V. Atmosphere of trust as a component of corporate culture and its impact on organizational effectiveness. Internet-journal “Science of Science”, 2017, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 43-43. (In Russian). URL: URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29229438
- Santalova M.S., Soklakova I.V., Balakhanova D.K. Quality management system of a commercial enterprise. Economics and entrepreneurship, 2019, no. 1 (102), pp. 1150-1156. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37027889
- Stolyarenko A.V. The impact of macro-environment factors on the effective functioning of enterprises of the tourist and recreational sphere. Economics and management of innovative technologies, 2016, no. 4 (55), pp. 49-54. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26255742
- Sokolova T.V. The image of the company as an object of marketing influence. Marketing Communications, 2018, no. 3, pp.174-179. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35605365
- Timirgaleeva R. R. Formation of the corporate image of the enterprise. Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”, 2017, no. 1, pp. 28-34. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28117413
- Chulanova O. L. Conceptual foundations of “turquoise organizations” and prospects for implementation in working with personnel. Human resources and Intellectual resources management in Russia, 2017, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 5-11. DOI: 10.12737/article_5947de33dd5ef1.29428726
- Kharlamova I.Yu. Formation and development of the organization’s image. Questions of economics and management, 2017, no. 1, pp.57-60. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28309807
- Fedorova D. A. Evolution and accounting of business reputation of the organization. Topical issues of the modern economy, 2020, no. 1, pp. 37-44. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42459743
- Khashkovsky A. V. Corporate press and company goals. Bulletin of the Faculty of Humanities of the St. Petersburg State University of Telecommunications. professor M.A. Bonch-Bruevich, 2020, no. 12, pp. 116-121(In Russian).
- Kareska, К. Aspects of Competitiveness – Achieving Competitive Advantage of Organizations. Journal of Economics, 2016, vol. 1, pp. 1-11.
Ader A.V., Dudko A.V., Emets M.S., Krivolapov V.G., Golchenko I.P. Features of managing the company’s corporate image. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.331-349. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.29