Mezentseva E.V., Korolyuk E.V.
TRENDS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF STATE SUPPORT FOR SOCIALLY-ORIENTED NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS IN THE KRASNODAR TERRITORY
Mezentseva E.V.1 (Tikhoretsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Korolyuk E.V.1 (Tikhoretsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Kuban State University
Abstract. The main issue of the study was the problem of state support for socially oriented organizations as the basis for effective interaction between the state and the non-profit sector. The modern social sphere is subject to a high level of influence of economic, financial, demographic and political factors, which determines the need for the sustainable functioning of socially oriented non-profit organizations (SO NPOs) as forms that ensure the development of civil society and solve social problems of society. At the same time, the destabilization of the financial and economic situation in Russia, the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic have negative consequences both for society as a whole and for the development of the non-profit sector, which clearly actualizes the need to optimize state support for NGOs. The purpose of this study is to consider trends and characteristics of forms and methods of state regulation of the development of socially oriented non-profit organizations, including at the regional level. Results. A number of effective measures aimed at the development and sustainable functioning of socially oriented non-profit organizations are being implemented in the Krasnodar Territory. The formation of regional support is characterized by integrity and consistency in the organization of interaction of the non-profit sector with regional and local government bodies. In turn, NGOs contribute to the resolution of common problems, new solutions and new social practices, which are the basis for the development of civil society. Conclusions. Despite the steady growth trend of SO NPOs in the Krasnodar Territory, it should be noted that the intensity of their distribution is rather low. The complication of social problems leads to the need not only for joint interaction of socially oriented organizations, but also for their state support to achieve socially significant goals of the region. The results of such interaction should be certain changes in the lives of the people to whom their activities are directed.
Keywords: non-profit sector, socially oriented organizations, development trends, government regulation, support measures.
- Akayev D.V. the State and problems of development of socially oriented non-profit organizations of the Saratov region. Middle Herald of the social Sciences, 2019, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 210-221. (In Russian). DOI: 10.22394/2071-2367-2019-14-5-210-221
- Artamonova A.S. Barriers to the development of the nonprofit sector: foreign experience Bulletin of the NGIEI, 2020, no. 9 (112), pp. 41-53. (In Russian). DOI: 10.24411/2227-9407-2020-10083
- Bely E.M., Mingacheva L.R. Assessment of the social impact of projects in the field of social entrepreneurship. Financial economics, 2019, no. 1, pp. 428-430. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36899971
- Kadol N.F. Formation and identification of social entrepreneurship in world practice. Leadership and management, 2020, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 343-354. (In Russian). DOI: 10.18334/lim.7.2.110501
- Kosygina K.E., Shabunova A.A. Problems of state management of the development of the non-profit sector at the regional level. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 2019, vol. 12, no. 4. pp. 86-103. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39954782
- Kulkova V.Yu., the Nonprofit sector and government support of non-profit service organizations in Russia in crisis 2020. Public administration. Electronic Bulletin, 2020, no. 80, pp. 5-21. (In Russian). DOI: 10.24411/2070-1381-2020-10061
- Mezentseva E.V., Korolyuk E.V. Social entrepreneurship as a tool of socio-economic development of territories. Science and business: ways of development, 2020, no. 3 (105), pp. 62-65. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43024841
- Molchanov I.N., Molchanova N.P. The impact of digitalization on financial management of socially oriented non-profit organizations. Management issues, 2020, no. 6 (67), pp. 40-58. (In Russian). DOI: 10.22394/2304-3369-2020-6-40-58
- Moskovskaya A.A., Berendyaev A.A., Moskvina A.Yu. Between social and economic good: the conflict of projects of legitimization of social entrepreneurship in Russia. Monitoring of public opinion: Economic and social changes, 2017, no. 6, pp. 31-51. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.14515/monitoring.2017.6.02
- Moskovskaya A.A., Soboleva I.V. Social entrepreneurship in the system of social policy: world experience and prospects of Russia. Problems of forecasting, 2016, no. 6 (159), pp. 103-111. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28174301
- Nikulina I.Yu. The role of social entrepreneurship in the socio-economic development of the territory. Bulletin of the Expert Council, 2018, no. 4 (15), pp. 36-43. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36991804
- Regional rating of the third sector “REGION-NGO” rating of the subjects of the Russian Federation on the level and quality of development (non-profit sector). Results of a special pilot project of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation. Moscow, Public Chamber of the Russian Federation Publ., 2020. 84 p. (In Russian).
- Solodovnikov S.Yu. Social capital and social entrepreneurship in the context of improving the efficiency of public administration and overcoming economic instability. Bulletin of the Faculty of Management of SPbGEU, 2017, no. 1-2, pp. 291-295. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29753448
- Department of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for the Krasnodar Territory. Available at: https://to23.minjust.gov.ru (Accessed 14 December 2021).
- Khetagurova T.G., Khetagurova I.Y. The role of non-profit organizations in solving social problems of society. Humanities and socio-economic sciences, 2021, no. 3(118), pp. 53-56. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43024841
- Center for Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation. Available at: https://socentr.hse.ru/opredelenie_socialnogo_predprinimatelstva (Accessed 14 December 2021).
- Sheina E.G. Socially oriented investment as a new business model for financing business entities. Banking, 2021, no. 4, pp. 44-52. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45593933
Mezentseva E.V., Korolyuk E.V. Trends and characteristics of state support for socially-oriented non-profit organizations in the Krasnodar territory. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.290-298. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.25