PHENOMENOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF THE CONCEPT OF “SOCIALITY” IN THE ASPECT OF PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCE
Pleshivtsev A.Yu.1 (Perm, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Perm Military Institute of the National Guard Forces of the Russian Federation
Abstract. The article provides a phenomenological analysis of the concept of “sociality” in the aspect of the humanities in general and pedagogical science in particular. Attention is drawn to the fact that, being a part of the concept of “social education”, the phenomenon itself has an extremely unclear definition. Being, on the one hand, in general use, on the other, the concept of “sociality” does not have a clear definition. The classification of sociality as a phenomenon in various humanities also differs. In pedagogical science, two types of sociality are distinguished: generic and socio-social. In sociology, this phenomenon is divided into episodic and true. The definition of the concept of “sociality” was also different at different stages of the development of society: from traditional to informational. There are four main directions of the humanities in the study of the phenomenon of sociality: pedagogy, psychology, sociology and biology. The main characteristics in which sociality finds its expression are listed.
Keywords: sociality, social education, social institutions, social interaction, social development, analysis, subjectivity, individuality.
- Asriev A.Yu., Mavrina I.A. Ideas of social education in the concepts of social pedagogy in Russia and Germany. Bulletin of the Omsk State Pedagogical University. Humanitarian research, 2021, no. 1(30), pp. 103-107. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44900602
- Kameneva E.G., Silkina T.A. Formation of social competence as a basic regulator of social success of adolescents. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2020, no. 67-3, pp. 59-62. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42963930
- Koshevaya O. G. Modernization of the educational environment in a cadet institution as a necessary condition for the development of social competencies of cadets. Modern problems of science and education, 2020, no. 1, pp. 6. (In Russian). DOI: 10.17513/spno.29475
- Kuzheleva I.G., Vetrov Yu.P. Pedagogical conditions for the formation of social competence of high school students in the culture-like environment of the school. Global Scientific Potential, 2019, no. 5(98), pp. 54-57. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39173497
- Lavrentieva Z. I. Socialization and social development. Saratov, Science. 2007. pp. 46-52. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22914192
- Novak M.A. Formation of social success of a teenager. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. Electronic scientific journal, 2019, no. 3 (221), pp. 58–64. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41538560
- Ogorodova L.N. Pedagogical modeling of the educational space of the class in order to develop the social competence of adolescent schoolchildren. Innovative projects and programs in education, 2017, no. 5, pp. 59-65. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32612834
- Pavlichenko A.A., Litvak R.A., Bolodurina E.A. The problem of ethno-cultural socialization of youth in theory and practice. Modern Higher School: Innovative Aspect, 2018, vol. 10, no. 4 (42), pp. 36-45. (In Russian). DOI: 10.7442/2071-9620-2018-10-4-36-45
- Pleshivtsev A.Yu. Conditions for the upbringing of sociality as a moral quality of the personality of students in a general education school. Proceedings of the Baltic State Academy of the Fishing Fleet: Psychological and Pedagogical Sciences, 2019, no. 3, pp. 274-278. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41132073
- Mizherikov V.A. Psychological and pedagogical dictionary for teachers and leaders of educational institutions. Rostov-on-don, Phoenix, 1998. 540 p. (In Russian).
- Rakhmatulina B.R. Education of citizenship as an actual social problem of modern society. Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Ser.: Pedagogy and psychology, 2019, no. 2, pp. 81-85. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39110907
- Romm T.A. Pedagogy of social education: a textbook for academic baccalaureate. 2nd ed., revised. and additional. Moscow, Yurait Publ., 2019. 158 p. (In Russian).
- Ryzhikova Yu.A. Innovative ways of shaping the social experience of adolescents (on the example of the Orenburg Presidential Cadet School). Scientific Almanac, 2018, no. 8-1(46), pp. 66-69. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35740190
- Mardakhaev L.V. Dictionary of social pedagogy. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2002. 368 p. (In Russian).
- Suleimanov M.S. Features of the formation of social competence of high school students in a multicultural region. Scientific aspect, 2013, no. 1, pp. 90-94. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20402635
- Tsarev I.N. Value orientations of pupils of the cadet military corps. Young scientist, 2018, no. 50, pp. 381-384. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36616025
- Shmerlina I.A. “Physics” of sociality. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2003, vol. 73, no. 6, pp. 521. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17184754
Pleshivtsev A.Yu. Phenomenological analysis of the concept of “sociality” in the aspect of pedagogical science. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.207-213. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.17