Rostovskaya T.K., Egorychev A.M.
FEATURES OF INTERGENERATIONAL VIEWS FOR THE FORMATION OF IDEAS ABOUT FAMILY ROLES
Rostovskaya T.K.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Egorychev A.M.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Russian Academy of Sciences
2Russian State Social University
Abstract. The article reveals issues related to the most important problem of all states of the post-Soviet space – the preservation and development of the institution of the family. The following goal was solved: in the context of the transformation of social relations and the institution of the family in the countries of the post-Soviet space, the identification of emerging trends and the specifics of the formation of ideas about the family roles of different generations. A characteristic feature of the current state of the institution of the family in the country context are large-scale transformational processes affecting the performance of the family of all its main functions. Dynamic changes form intergenerational differences in ideas about the family, the distribution of family roles. In this regard, of particular interest is a comparative analysis of the author’s International sociological study “Family and family generation: the view of generations” on identifying trends and specifics of the distribution of family roles in Russia, Belarus and Tajikistan, which will characterize the features of intergenerational views on the formation and development of the family institution in the post-Soviet space. In general, the results of the study can be used both in understanding the current situation and taking them into account when developing various areas related to the development of the modern family in the post-Soviet space.
Keywords: family, family institution in the post-Soviet space, transformational processes, family functions, family roles.
- Artyomenko E.K. Transformation of family values of Belarusians in the regional context. Journal of the Belarusian State University, 2019, no. 3, pp. 51-58. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41280266
- Borisova T.S., Plotkin M.M. Family and social education: modern youth context. Pedagogy, 2018, no. 7, pp. 75–81. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35303026
- Ganieva Orzu. Gender strategy in the educational paradigm of the Republic of Tajikistan. Bulletin of the Tajik National University, 2017, vol. 1, no. 3 (7), pp. 186-190. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32379684
- Davlatova Sh.N., Yunusova N.M. Socio-pedagogical conditions for raising children in a modern Tajik family. Higher education today, 2019, no. 2, pp. 41-44. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36921684
- Denisova N.F., Lashuk I.V., Likhacheva O.N. Basic values of the Belarusian society: functionally oriented clusters and variability of value structures. Public opinion monitoring: economic and social changes, 2017, no. 4 (140), pp. 37–53. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.14515/monitoring.2017.4.04
- Egorychev A.M., Akhtyan A.G., Kretinin A.S. Family as a socio-pedagogical institution for raising a child. CITISE, 2021, no. 4 (30), pp. 635-646. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.58
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K. Reflection of meanings and values in Russian folklore. Values and meanings, 2019, no. 2 (60), pp. 119-135. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37572674
- Zhumazaina B.B. Policy to empower women in the Republic of Tajikistan. Young scientist, 2017, no. 1 (135), pp. 327-332. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27702103
- Kirienko V.V. Family values: traditions, modernity, prospects for change. Minsk: KhOC named after Saints Methodius and Cyril Publ., 2019. pp. 266–270. (In Russian).
- Kuchmaeva O.V., Zolotareva O.A., Rostovskaya T.K. Assessment of the social well-being of families in Russian regions: a sociological analysis. Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, 2021, no. 4, pp. 805-824. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2313-2272-2021-21-4-805-824
- Panfilova Yu.S. Family as an institution for the preservation and transmission of the values of traditional ethnic culture. Social and humanitarian knowledge, 2017, no. 11, pp. 325-332. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32389079
- Petrash E.V. Problems of preserving family values as a means of ensuring the existence of the family in modern society. Bulletin of scientific conferences, 2018, no. 9-3(37), pp. 90-92. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36387306
- Rostovskaya T.K., Kuchmaeva O.V., Zolotareva O.A. The value of the family through the eyes of Russians: a sociological analysis. DEMIS. demographic research, 2021, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 59-71. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.19181/demis.2021.1.4.5
- Avdeeva V.P., Burmykina O.N. Russian family and well-being of children. Monograph. Moscow, FNITS RAS Publ., 2021. 304 p. (In Russian). DOI: 10.19181/monogr.978-5-89697-360-7.2021
- Rostovskaya T.K., Egorychev A.M., Gulyaev S.B. The Russian family as the main social institution acting as a custodian, bearer and spokesman of samples of national culture. Management Issues, 2019, no. 3 (58), pp. 215-225. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41314228
- Salimova A.G. From Human to Humanity: Demographic Challenge to Traditional Family Values. International Research Journal, 2021, no. 8 (110), pp. 197-202. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46456687
- Saralieva Z.Kh., Voronin G.L., Sudin S.A. Human family ecosystem. Monograph. Nizhny Novgorod, NISOTS Publ., 2018. 225 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-93116-205-8
- Sosnovskaya N.A. Family strategies of the population of the Republic of Belarus. Problems of territory development, 2018, no. 9, pp. 179-187. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36955337
Rostovskaya T.K., Egorychev A.M. Features of intergenerational views for the formation of ideas about family roles. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.170-186. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.14