STAGES OF PREPARATION OF FUTURE OFFICERS FOR MILITARY PERSONNEL TRAINING IN HISTORICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL RETROSPECTIVE
Prasolov V.N.1 (Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Saint Petersburg Military Order of Zhukov Institute troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation
Abstract. The article discusses aspects of the preparation of future officers for the training of military personnel in historical and pedagogical retrospect. The historical and pedagogical aspects of the problem under study are considered in accordance with the periodization adopted in the civil national history. The analysis of the degree of research of the topic carried out by the author allowed us to conclude that the designated problem is an actual object and subject of research of domestic scientists, historians and teachers, but insufficiently researched in the issue of pedagogical training of future officers for the training of military personnel at the turn of the XVIII – XX centuries. At the initial stage of the study, the author reveals the connections between professional training and the preparation of future officers for conducting training sessions. Based on current scientific and theoretical sources of information and materials of domestic researchers, the article reveals the stages of formation and development of military pedagogical training of future officers in the context of formation.
Keywords: preparation of future officers for the training of military personnel, pedagogical training of future officers, pedagogical potential, military-professional training of officers, pedagogical training of officers.
- Akindinov V. A. The place and role of social sciences in the holistic pedagogical process of officer training. Monograph. Moscow, Moscow State Regional University Publ., 2010. 217 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7017-1577-4.
- Alpatov N.I. Historical information about the cadet corps of Russia in the XIX century. Soviet pedagogy, 1944, no. 1, pp. 18–20. (In Russian).
- Sokolkov E.A. Anthology of military pedagogical thought of Russia: studies. the manual in 12 vol. IV. The second half of the XIX century. Novosibirsk, NVVKU Publ., 1991. 96 p. (In Russian).
- Bondarenko S.A., Prasolov V.N. Features of conducting classes in the academic discipline “methodology and organization of combat training.” Bulletin of the St. Petersburg Military Institute of the National Guard Troops, 2018, no. 3 (4), pp. 7–10. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36433811
- Bondarenko S.A., Prasolov V.N. The role of the discipline “Methodology and organization of combat training” in the formation of military professional competencies. Bulletin of the St. Petersburg Military Institute of the National Guard Troops, 2020, no. 1 (10), pp. 11–14. (In Russian). URL: http: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42995841
- Goremykin V.P.Military education: the goal is for development. Bulletin of Military Education. 2017, no. 1, pp. 4-12. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30273270
- Drozd E. V. Features of officer training in military educational institutions of the Russian Empire. Doct. Diss. Yelets, 2012. 212 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19366817
- Kamornikov V. F. Educational and educational work in military and cadet schools in Russia (1863-1917). Doct. Diss. Moscow, 2008. 263 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16181982
- Karlova E.N., Grigorov A.Yu. The system of military vocational education of the Armed Forces: stages of post-Soviet transformation. State and municipal administration. Scientific notes. 2020, no. 4, p. 243. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44357258
- Lopukha T.L., Suslov D.V., Yaroslavtseva N.V. Military pedagogical training of officers: the history of the problem. CITISE, 2019, no. 3 (20), pp. 31-42. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39135350
- Lapukha A.D., Markovchin S.G. Development of pedagogical ideas for the formation of the pedagogical potential of future officers in Russian and Soviet military schools. The world of science, culture, education, 2020, no. 5 (84), pp. 114-117. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44172358
- Pestov V.A., Drobot I.S. Historical experience of the development of military education in Russia. Military History magazine, 2014. Available at: http://history.milportal.ru/istoricheskij-opyt-razvitiya-voennogo-obrazovaniya-v-rossii (Accessed 08 January 2022).
- Pestov V.A. History and prospects of development of military education in Russia. Moscow, Military Academy of Strategic Missile Forces Publ., 2001, pp. 114-120. (In Russian).
- Popov A.V. Formation of the system of accelerated professional training of officers in the USSR during the Great Patriotic War. Doct. Diss. Voronezh, 2017. 178 p. (In Russian).
- Pokhodyaev S. V. Professional and pedagogical training of officers of the Russian Imperial Army in the second half of the XIX – early XX centuries: 1855 – 1914. Doct. Diss. Omsk, 2015. 207 p. (In Russian).
- The Soviet Military Encyclopedia (in 8 volumes). Moscow, Paramilitary Publ., 1978. vol. II. (In Russian).
- Tereshchenko A.G. Formation and development of military pedagogical education in Russia: methodology, history, priorities of modernity. Monograph. Voronezh, Voronezh Military Aviation Engineering University Publ., 2012. 274 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25020251
- Tereshchenko A.G. Methodological aspects of the study of military pedagogical education and the trends of its modern development. Monograph. Voronezh, Voronezh Air Force Academy Publ., 2013. 168 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24849255
Prasolov V.N. Stages of preparation of future officers for military personnel training in historical and pedagogical retrospective. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.108-120. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.09