Adelmurzina I.F., Badretdinov R.F., Galimov A.A., Inozemtseva D.N., Khizbullina R.Z.
THE IMPORTANCE OF OUT-OF-CLASS WORK IN THE FORMATION OF ECOLOGICAL CULTURE
Adelmurzina I.F.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Badretdinov R.F.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Galimov A.A.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Inozemtseva D.N.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Khizbullina R.Z.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Bashkir State University
Abstract. The identification of ways, means, pedagogical conditions for the formation of knowledge about the natural complex in the system of education and upbringing is an urgent problem, is of great practical importance. Progressive pedagogical thought has always highly appreciated the role of nature in the formation of personality, confirming the truth of the position that the entire spiritual life of a person is inextricably linked with nature. The main purpose of the authors’ research is to study the formation of theoretical knowledge about natural complexes among students of secondary educational schools within the framework of the study of the section of physical geography. The authors provide a systematization of the taught theoretical information according to the degree of complexity of the assimilation of the material. Analyzing school physical and geographical material, the authors identified and described the most effective methods of teaching it. For example, one of the most effective methods for studying some topics of school geography, the authors recommend using the method of direct and indirect associations, such as considering real situations, processes and phenomena in the environment. Such methods make it possible to better understand and preserve the acquired theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in the long-term memory of schoolchildren, which in turn will help them to reproduce the necessary information over a long period of time. The study of sections of physical geography within the school curriculum is closely related to environmental education. Therefore, while improving the methods of teaching geography, it is important to focus on achieving an understanding by the majority of students of the important relationships between man and the environment: their interaction and interdependence.
Keywords: school geography, the study of natural complexes, methods of teaching geography.
- Asadullin R.M. On the innovative content of subject-oriented pedagogical education. Higher education In Russian, 2019, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 106-117. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31992/0869-3617-2019-28-10-106-117
- Vinokurova N.F., Zulkharnaeva A.V. Methodology for the implementation of a competence-based approach in the study of ecological local lore. Modern problems of science and education, 2018, no. 3, pp. 97-97. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35166911
- Dikov Ya.A. Trends in the development of urban agglomerations. Economics and Business: Theory and Practice, 2017, no. 7, pp. 24-28. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29827604
- Zolotova O.A. The place of regional geography in the formation of the system of knowledge about protected areas. Geography and ecology in the school of the XXI century, 2020. no. 1, pp. 45-48. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41802208
- Kakichev V.D. Study of the regional component in school geographic education. Young scientist, 2014, no. 18, pp. 569-571. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22484282
- Klychnikova A.F. Methodological features of the use of the technology of design activities in geography lessons. Student electronic journal Strizh, 2019, no. 5 (28), pp. 68-72. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41105316
- Levitskaya A.N. Elements of integration education using the regional component on the example of geography lessons in a secondary school. Problems of Pedagogy, 2016, no. 1 (12), pp. 15-18. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25295858
- Shevchenko I.A., Skvortsova A.A., Solovyova K.A. Experience in organizing and using problem-based learning for students in the course of the geography of Russia. Modern problems of science and education, 2020, no. 4, pp. 61-61. (In Russian). . DOI 10.17513/spno.30037
- Ibragimova Z.F., Kostromina D.A., Sayfullin I.Yu. Organization of natural history excursions for collecting digital herbarium. Astrakhan Bulletin of Environmental Education, 2021, no. 2 (62), pp. 155-165. (In Russian). DOI: 10.36698/2304-5957-2021-2-155-165
- Khizbullina R.Z., Yakimov M.S. Adelmurzina I.F., Conducting field research with students to study natural-territorial complexes. Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Social, humanitarian, biomedical sciences, 2019, vol. 21, no. 64, pp. 43-48. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37711396
- Samokhin Y.S. Pedagogy local history as a basis for training and education in a modern school. Bulletin of the Academy of Children and Youth Tourism and Local History, 2020. no. 1, pp. 121-127. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44736927
- Tamozhnaya E.A., Smirnova M.S., Dushina I.V. Methods of teaching geography. Moscow, Yurayt Publ., 2016. 321 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9916-6027-3
- Usmanova A.R. Study of anthropogenic natural complexes at the lessons of geography. Ufa, Bashkir State University Publ., 2016. pp. 349-353. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27304404
- Khizbullina R.Z., Adelmurzina I.F., Musina A.N. Study of local history peculiarities of the small homeland on the basis of a tourist and recreational map (on the example of Dyurtyulinsky district of the Republic of Bashkortostan). Paradigmata poznani, 2018, no. 4. pp. 64-67m (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36597627
- Shimlina (Ryabtseva) I.V. Analysis of the possibilities of geographic education in the professional self-determination of students of the modern school. Science and School, 2017, no. 2. pp. 76-82. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29072215
Adelmurzina I.F., Badretdinov R.F., Galimov A.A., Inozemtseva D.N., Khizbullina R.Z. The importance of out-of-class work in the formation of ecological culture. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.67-77. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.06