Akhmetgareeva E.V., Baynazarov I.N., Gazizov R.R., Zaripova L.A., Khasanov R.R.
INTERDISCEPTIVE CHARACTER OF THE FORMATION OF MAPPING KNOWLEDGE (WHEN STUDYING HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY)
Akhmetgareeva E.V.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Baynazarov I.N.2 (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Gazizov R.R.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Zaripova L.A.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Khasanov R.R.3 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Bashkir State University
2Kamchatka State Technical University
3Bashkir State Pedagogical University
Abstract. Certain aspects of cartographic knowledge can be useful in the learning process of students in a number of school disciplines. This primarily refers to the competent use in lessons in various disciplines of some types of educational wall maps, which teachers have to resort to when it is necessary to illustrate the spatial arrangement of specific phenomena studied in programs of various disciplines. This article discusses the possibilities of using cards in history lessons. Particular emphasis is placed on close connection in the formation of cartographic knowledge among teachers of history and geography. Such a parallelism in the use of maps with the same coverage of the territory, naturally, facilitates a coordinated approach to taking into account their features in the work of teachers of both geography and history. In this regard, a geographer, when familiarizing students with the features of world maps, necessarily compares them with world maps that they will use, for example, in history lessons, draws attention to the uniformity of projections adopted for maps, the nature of distortions. Applying the described approach, it should be borne in mind that the geography teacher, when working with economic maps, also draws a parallel with the corresponding “similar” historical maps, and in some cases, if possible, attracts some of them.
Keywords: school, geography, history, cartographic knowledge.
- Adelmurzina I.F., Bigildina E.R., Izhbulatova E.A., The role of toponymic knowledge in fostering love for the natural and cultural heritage of their region (on the example of the Beloretsky district of the Republic of Bashkortostan). CITISE, 2021, no. 3 (29), pp. 7-23. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46631155
- Bigildina E.R., Kuznetsova I.V., Khammatova R.S., Hizbullina R.Z. The role of the revival of the Cossacks on the territory of Bashkortostan for the military-patriotic education of the younger generation. CITISE, 2021, no. 2 (28), pp. 7-17. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46336223
- Darendorf M.V., Fedotova M.Yu. Formation of cartographic knowledge, skills and abilities of students in history lessons. Actual problems of economics, sociology and law, 2020, no. 2, pp. 43-46. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43898822
- Zaripova L.A., Psyanchin A.V., Khizbullina R.Z. The history of the formation of meteorological observations in the east of Russia and in a number of Eastern countries. Oriental Studies, 2020, vol.13, no. 4, pp. 890-901. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.22162/2619-0990-2020-50-4-890-901
- Kamaeva K.D. Historical approach in the methodology of teaching geography. ABC of educational space, 2018, no. 1(2), pp. 20-24. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32854884
- Kochetova E.A. Interdisciplinary connections as a means of forming metasubject results. Educational environment today: development strategies, 2015, no. 3 (4), pp. 306-308. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25139641
- Latypov T.A., Manaev E.F., Khizbullina R.Z. Working with cartographic, graphic material with students in geography lessons (on the example of studying the BRICS countries). Modern high-tech technologies, 2016, no. 1-1, pp. 133-137. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25510540
- Radchenko L.K., Martynov G.P. Cartographic aspect of cognition of the surrounding reality. Bulletin of SGUGIT (Siberian State University of Geosystems and Technologies), 2021, vol.26, no. 4, pp. 83-93. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46663930
- Saravayskiy A.L. Contribution of geographical science to school education. Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The series is geographical, 2006, no. 5, pp. 124-127. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9316688
- Sevostyanova D.P. Map in geography lessons, as an auxiliary element in teaching in secondary and high school. Trends in the development of science and education, 2020, no. 68-4, pp. 93-96. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44502616
- Sudakov A.V. Methodological basis for studying the history of the formation of geographical representations about the nature of the region. Pskov Regionological Journal, 2016, no. 1 (25), pp. 108-121. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25984142
- Tutarisheva M.K., Tutarishev A.K. Implementation of interdisciplinary relations as one of the directions of improving the quality of education. Bulletin of the Maikop State Technological University, 2018, no. 4, pp. 132-136. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36961279
- Fayrushina S.M. Formation of eco-oriented components and skills in the study of geography at school. Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University, 2010, no. 5, pp. 186-192. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23090461
- Emirova M.E. Results of experimental work on the implementation of the developed methodology for the formation of the basics of cartographic literacy in younger schoolchildren. Problems of modern science and education, 2021, no. 3, pp.22. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46511460
- Efendieva Sh.T., Abdulvagabova S.A. Formation of cartographic knowledge and skills among students in the course of studying school geography. Izvestiya Dagestan State Pedagogical University. Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 2020, vol.14, no. 1, pp. 119-122. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45837336
Akhmetgareeva E.V., Baynazarov I.N., Gazizov R.R., Zaripova L.A., Khasanov R.R. Interdisceptive character of the formation of mapping knowledge (when studying history and geography). CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.32-42. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.03