Vildanov I.R., Ishbulatov M.G., Larkina M.S., Usmanova A.R., Salakhov R.R.
METHODOLOGY OF COMPLEXING AGRICULTURAL MAP OF MUNICIPAL LEVEL (ON THE EXAMPLE OF ERMEKEEVSKY DISTRICT)
Vildanov I.R.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ishbulatov M.G.2 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Larkina M.S.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Usmanova A.R.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Salakhov R.R.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Bashkir state University
2Bashkir State Agrarian University
Abstract. The study of the content and mapping of agriculture is relevant today, both in cartography and in society and the economy in general. The main tasks of agriculture include: ensuring greater stability and growth in production; increased productivity in the crop and livestock sectors. A comprehensive agricultural map was drawn up to assess agricultural development. A separate area was considered as an example. Before compiling the map, a brief physical and geographical description of the study area was collected. To create the map, a detailed analysis of literature, atlases, maps, Internet sources was carried out, and conversations were held with the head of the department of agriculture and agricultural enterprises of the district in order to collect the necessary data on agricultural enterprises in the district. The main source of information was the statistical data of the Department of Agriculture and the Information and Consulting Center of the Administration of the Municipal District of the Ermekeevsky District of the Republic of Bashkortostan. To compile the map, a vector graphics editor CorelDRAW was chosen, a map program was developed, which includes eight main points and serves as the main normative document for further drawing up a map. Thus, the purpose of the map, its mathematical basis, content, methods of image and design, principles of generalization, information base, geographical characteristics of the territory of the region, technology of making a map were determined. The map shows in detail large agricultural enterprises of the Ermekeyevsky region, shows their main agricultural indicators, indicates the geographical basis (settlements, hydrographic objects, communication routes, borders). This information can be useful to employees of ministries, administration, agricultural department, specialists of the department of economics, students of educational institutions.
Keywords: method of drawing up a map, Ermekeyevsky district, municipal district, agricultural map, thematic map, physical and geographical characteristics, Corel DRAW, Republic of Bashkortostan.
- Adelmurzina I.F., Zaripova L.A., Nikolaeva N.V., Maps of General and Secondary Education of the Republic of Bashkortostan: Types, Analysis, Possibilities of Use. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (23), pp. 405-416. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42771139
- Alferina A.V., Kaverin A.V. The use of thematic cartoraphic materials in the management of agricultural resources. Ulyanovsk: Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University named after I.N. Ulyanov Publ., 2019, pp. 10-11. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41452947
- Bakieva E.V., Bigildina E.R., Vildanov I.R. The principles of drawing up and the possibility of using tactile maps in teaching geography. CITISE, 2021, no. 1 (27), pp. 195-205. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45645429
- Berlyant A.M. Cartography and geoinformatics in the system of sciences and academic disciplines. Geodesy and Cartography, 2017, no. 1, pp. 38-45. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9456797
- Bryakina A.V. Digitalization of economic systems in agriculture: the economic and legal aspect of the innovative development of agriculture. Agrarian education and science, 2019, no. 2, pp. 2-5. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41104845
- Vildanov I.R., Gayazova G.A., Larkina M.S. The value of maps of the education system for studying the infrastructure of educational institutions (on the example of the municipal district of the Ufa district of the Republic of Bashkortostan). CITISE, 2021, no. 2 (28), pp. 322-332. (In Russian) DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.31
- Davletbaeva L.R. The development of farms of the rural population as the basis for sustainable development of agriculture. Scientific works of the Free Economic Society of Russia, 2010, vol. 133, pp. 544-552. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15582400
- Danshin A.I., Karpovich L.L., Naumov A.S. World Agriculture Map for Higher Education. InterCarto. InterGIS, 2015, vol. 21, pp. 643-646. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30075545
- Druzhko A.V. The main stages of designing special maps for agricultural topics. Krasnodar, Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T. Trubilin Publ., 2016, pp. 127-130. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26589318
- Zheleznyakov V.A. Technology of creating and updating electronic maps of agricultural land according to remote sensing data. Engineering research, 2010, no. 6, pp. 46-49. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15605763
- Kulagina O.A., Kuznetsov V.I. The use of gis technologies in the preparation of thematic maps. Kemerovo: West Siberian Scientific Center Publ., 2019, pp. 65-67. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37050892
- Pochtareva A.N. Displaying agriculture on maps of the atlas of the Tambov region. Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Natural and technical sciences, 2004, vol.9, no. 1, pp.50-50. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15605763
- Pshidatok M.A., Podtelkov V.V. Development of the layout of the agricultural land use map. Krasnodar, Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T. Trubilina Publ., 2017, pp. 833-834. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32275339
- Khavanskaya N.M., Alyaev V.A., Semenova D.A. Cartographic Methods of Researching the System of Rural Settlement of the Volgograd Region. Natural Systems and Resources, 2019, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 64-71. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43009453
- Khizbullina R.Z., Vildanov I.R., Yakimov M.S. Fundamentals of the methodology for using geographical maps. Ufa, Bashkir State University Publ., 2016, 80 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27607180
Vildanov I.R., Ishbulatov M.G., Larkina M.S., Usmanova A.R., Salakhov R.R. Methodology of complexing agricultural map of municipal level (on the example of Ermekeevsky district). CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.20-31. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.02