Egorychev A.M., Akhtyan A.G., Kretinin A.S.
FAMILY AS A SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL INSTITUTE FOR UPBRINGING A CHILD
Egorychev A.M.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Akhtyan A.G.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: AhtyanAnna@mail.ru, Kretinin A.S.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Russian State Social University
2Center for Innovative Technologies and Social Expertise
Abstract. The article presents the results of the research concerning the issues of the Russian family, its state as an important social institution of the Russian state and society. The relevance of the research problem is determined, first of all, by the presence of a protracted crisis in which the Russian family finds itself, as well as the important role it plays in the sustainable development of the country. The aim of the study was to identify those components of the family, which in their totality, allow it to be considered a social and pedagogical institution. The importance of family and family education in the formation of the personality of the younger generation is emphasized. The authors take the position that the family is the main social institution of upbringing, in which the child, on the basis of mutual love, receives social experience and a start in life. The main functions of the modern family are highlighted, a brief description is given to them; identified and characterized the factors that determine the well-being of the Russian family; determined the conditions for the successful existence and development of the social institution of the family, as a family collective. The authors believe that the presented basic functions of the family in integral unity with the factors of its successful existence create the prerequisites for a strong and long-term union of a man and a woman in a huge dual world. The difficult situation that has developed with the Russian family and the results of the study, considered and indicated in the article, made it possible to draw appropriate conclusions regarding the social institution of the Russian family, which today are not as optimistic as we would like.
Keywords: Russian family, social institution of the family, family values, functions of the family, upbringing in the family.
- Borodkina O.I., Samoilova. V.A. Revitalization in social work with family. Monograph. Saint Petersburg, Scythia-print Publ., 2013. 171 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-98620-098-9
- Bolotova A.K. The specifics of the family as a social system. Family and modern society, series: family and children in the modern world. Monograph. Saint Petersburg, Social and humanitarian knowledge Publ., 2017. 466 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9909004-2-4
- Butenko I.A. Transformation of the family as a social institution. Sociosphere, 2017, no. 2, pp. 16-19. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29427129
- Velskaya ON Factors of family well-being: satisfaction with marriage, cohesion and flexibility. Bulletin of the University of the Russian Academy of Education, 2017, no. 3, pp. 57-61. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30450968
- Gorban A.V. Anthropological crisis as a state of society in transition. Culture of the peoples of the Black Sea region, 2011, no. 214, pp. 124-127. (In Russian). URI: http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/handle/123456789/65102
- Egorychev A.M., Akhtyan A.G. Raising a child in the traditions of Russian culture. Monograph. Moscow, RGSU Publ., 2018. 178 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7139-1360-1
- Sitnikova V.L., Burkova S.A., Dunaevskaya E.B. Health. Education. Safety. Monograph. Saint Petersburg, Social and humanitarian knowledge Publ., 2017. 280 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-9909004-3-1
- Klintsova M.N. Modern Russian family: main trends. News of higher educational institutions. North Caucasian region. Social Sciences, 2018, no. 1 (197), pp. 20-24. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32809688
- Nikitskaya E.A., Gavrilina A.A. Theoretical Foundations of Studying the Functions of the Family as a Social Institution. Scientific Review. Pedagogical sciences, 2019, no. 3 (1), pp. 101-104. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38506244
- Pavlov B.S. Saving the social institution of the parental family as a guarantee of the reproduction of the demographic well-being of the regional society (theoretical premises and practice of analysis (1971-2021)). Bulletin of the Perm National Research Polytechnic University, 2021, no. 3, pp. 62-81. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46662554
- Sitnikova V.L., Burkova S.A., Dunaevskaya E.B. Child development in the family. Monograph. Saint Petersburg, Social and humanitarian knowledge, 2017. 500 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-9909004-1-7
- Razzakova R.S. Matchanova D.Yu. The family and its main functions in the upbringing of a healthy generation. Saint Petersburg, Own Publ., 2016. pp. 133-136. (In Russian).
- Avdeeva V.P., Burmykina O.N. The Russian family and the welfare of children. Monograph. Moscow, RAN Publ., 2021. 304 p. (In Russian). DOI 10.19181/monogr.978-5-89697-360-7.2021
- Rostovskaya T.K. Egorychev A.M., The role of state family policy in the formation and development of traditional family values: the historical aspectю Issues of mental health of children and adolescents, 2017, no. 1 (17), pp. 52-57. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28824678
- Saralieva Z.Kh., Voronin G.L., Sudin S.A. Human family ecosystem. Monograph. Nizhny Novgorod, NISOTs Publ., 2018. 225 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-93116-205-8
- Rostovskaya T.K., Arkhangelsky V.N., Ivanova A.E. Family and demographic processes in modern Russia. Monograph. Moscow, Econ-Inform Publ., 2021. 257 p. (In Russian). DOI: 10.19181/monogr.978-5-907427-21-1.2021
- Sitnikova V.L., Burkova S.A., Dunaevskaya E.B. Family and modern society, series: family and children in the modern world. Monograph. Saint Petersburg, Social and humanitarian knowledge Publ., 2017. 66 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9909004-2-4
- Elbakyan E.S., Shirobalova G.S. Family: phenomenology of everyday life. Monograph. Nizhny Novgorod, NGSKhA Publ., 2016. 444 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-903180-98-1
Egorychev A.M., Akhtyan A.G., Kretinin A.S. Family as a socio-pedagogical institute for upbringing a child. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.635-646. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.58