THE SUBJECT ENVIRONMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR OF GRADUATE TRAINING
Fedoseeva I.A.1 (Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Saint Petersburg Military Institute of the National Guard of the Russian Federation
Abstract. The article presents a terminological analysis of the concept of “environment”, draws a parallel between the environment and the subject environment. The functions of the subject environment are presented. The author expresses concerns about the consequences of the virtual field on the process of socialization of the individual, relying on the works of A.V. Mudrik, V.P. Kaznacheeva, E. Yamburga and others. In this regard, the importance of the objective environment in the formation and development of the individual is indicated, its importance in preserving the values of the Russian state, influencing the upbringing of the younger generation is emphasized. It is pointed out that in the new millennium there is an emphasis on the cultivation of “idle life”, getting “pleasure”. Horizontal streams associated with traditions “wither”, leaving room for vertical streams associated with the enrichment of people. The author shares the position of E. Yamburg on the worldview, moral, psychological crisis, which contribute to the formation of indifference, pessimism, social escapism. Based on statistical data, the article emphasizes that the virtual world deprives our brain of food, on the other hand, gadgets provide the comfort of a modern person’s life. The author concludes that through the subject environment it is necessary to revise the forms and methods of working with young people, to involve them in socially significant projects aimed at solving the problems of the moral formation of the individual, his civic position.
Keywords: environment, educational environment, subject environment, education, ideological crisis, psychological crisis, moral crisis.
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K. Prospects for the development of vocational education in the context of globalization of the world community. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp. 55-64. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.05
- Egorychev A.M. Educational environment as a means and mechanism of upbringing. Moscow, RGSU Publ., 2021. 259 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-713950-06-4
- Egorychev A.M. Institute of Education in the Information Society: Preserving Historical Continuity. Pedagogical Education and Science. 2021. no. 2. pp. 13-17. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46541525
- Kaznacheev V.P. Noospheric ecology and human economics. Problems of the “Sphinx of the XXI century”. Monograph. Novosibirsk, 2006. 448 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21230052
- Kozlov A.V. The influence of world trends in the development of higher education on the formation of the personality of a future officer. Actual problems of physical and special training of power structures., 2021, no. 1, pp. 12-17. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44703723
- Kozyrev V.A. Humanitarian educational environment of the pedagogical university: essence, model, design. Monograph. Russian State Pedagogical University im. A.I. Herzen Publ., 2004. 328 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-8064-0840-X
- Mityaeva A.M. Modern approaches to the functioning and development of national education. Scientific notes of the Oryol State University, 2017, no. 4 (77), pp. 272-279. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34938908
- Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N., Rostovskaya T.K. Professional education in Russia: challenges, state, direction of development. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7139-1384-7
- Egorychev А.М., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V. Professional education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2020. 378 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7139-1404-2
- Soldatova G.U. Digital socialization in the cultural and historical paradigm: a changing child in a changing world. Social psychology and society, 2018, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 71–80. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36598708
- Sorokin P.A. Human. Civilization. Society. Moscow, Politizdat Publ., 1992. 542 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-250-01297-3
- Mardakhaev L.V., Egorychev A.M., Kertaeva G.M. Social pedagogy: theoretical and methodological foundations and development prospects. Monograph. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2019. 304 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-88045-384-9
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K., Shimanovskaya Ya.V. Social pedagogy in the preservation and development of social health of the younger generation of Russian society. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2017. 232 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32162781
- Strelnikova L. Digital dementia. Chemistry and life – XXI century, 2014, no. 12, pp. 42-47. (In Russian).
- Anokhina E.M. Systemic management risks in the implementation of state policy in the field of education and science: analysis of the problem situation, risks and their identification. Management consulting, 2016, no. 10, pp. 8–26. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27511991
- Fedoseeva I.A. Problems of social education of the younger generation in the context of digitalization. Pedagogical education and science, 2021, no. 2, pp. 43-46. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46541530
- Yamburg E.A. Civilizational cross-cultural crisis and its reflection on the field of education. Krasnoyarsk, Siberian Federal University Publ., 2019. pp. 48-50. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44566958
Fedoseeva I.A.The subject environment of the university is the most important factor of graduate training. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.626-634. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.57