Evseev V.O., Panova T.V.
THE MODEL OF THE CATEGORY “HUMAN HEALTH” IN TERMS OF GENERAL THEORIES OF SYSTEMS
Evseev V.O.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Panova T.V.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
2Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)
Abstract. The main research is aimed at describing and modeling the behavior of complex socio-biological systems in terms of the theory of complex systems, which all have states of operability and failures. The paper attempts to describe the category of “human health” and disease “X” in terms of the general theory of systems. The category of “health capital” and the economic damage associated with diseases are considered. Methodology. Functionally matching concepts and categories describing human health and having statistically reliable information were selected for the concepts and categories of a complex system. Results. A system of regression equations describing the effect of deviations of nineteen characteristics of human health on the disease “X” was obtained. Nineteen selected characteristics of human health were systematized in accordance with the theory of complex systems and confirmed their functional compliance. The error of the difference between the real data and the data obtained by modeling was less than four percent. Conclusions. Currently, the knowledge management system and its practical implementation – artificial intelligence models – are becoming increasingly widespread. The introduction of an artificial intelligence system, which is largely constructed in accordance with the theory of complex systems, requires a new approach to the classification of information: classification in accordance with the principles and concepts of the construction of complex systems.
Keywords: human health, general theory of systems, medical statistics, modeling, regression analysis, modeling error.
- Azhimamatova R.M., Kalmatov R.K., Prevalence and socio – economic damage from respiratory diseases in the world. Bulletin of the Osh State University, 2020, no. 1-5, pp. 18-24. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43117258
- Bychkov I.V., Baturin V.A., Dyakovich M.P. Mathematical models of the state of public health on the example of the Baikal region. Novosibirsk, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences Publ., 2014. 209 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23825170
- Geida A.S., Khantemirova G.R., The concept of analytical research of personal potential depending on the characteristics of health and performance management. Health is the basis of human potential: problems and ways to solve them, 2020, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 1513-1521. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44482860
- Evseev V.O. Human resources in the system of socio-economic equations. Moscow, University textbook, INFRA-M Publ., 2019. 379 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29387445
- Evseev V.O. Semantic model for assessing the level of national self-identification. CITISE, 2015, no. 1 (1). pp. 8. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23614633
- Katasev A.S., Mathematical and software support for the formation of knowledge bases of soft expert systems for diagnostics of the state of complex objects. Kazan, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev-KAI Publ., 2013. 200 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23864070
- Mikheev M.Yu., Prokofiev O.V., Savochkin A.E., Linkova M.A., Mathematical and information-structural models of forecasting the state of technically complex objects. Caspian Journal: Management and High Technologies, 2015, no. 4 (32), pp. 232-249. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25078679
- Panova T.V., Prospects for the development of occupational medicine in Russia. Economic strategies, 2019, vol. 21, no. 4 (162), pp. 84-91. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=40800779
- Panova T.V., The health of the working population is the most important condition for the quality and productivity of labor. Economic sciences, 2018, no. 161, pp. 39-41. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35629790
- Pugacheva M.G., Malygina T.E. Risk factors affecting the health of the working population on the example of office workers. Bulletin of the Northern State Medical University, 2019, no. 2 (43), pp. 116-117. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45755333
- Pylkin A.N., Kroshilin A.V., Kroshilina S.V., Building a model for assessing a patient’s health status in medical expert systems. Bulletin of the Ryazan State Radio Engineering University, 2012, no. 41, pp. 64-70. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17946631
- Osipov V.S., Panova T.V. The state of the Russian healthcare system before the onset of the coronavirus pandemic. Insurance business, 2020, no. 11 (332), pp. 46-59. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44351485
- Tkachenko R.A., Mashevskaya M.V., Neural fuzzy modeling of biocomfort parameters in low-rise buildings. System research and information technology, 2013, no. 4, pp. 89-98. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21316112
- Sharipova O.M. Some aspects of change management: approaches and recommendations for the best execution. Creative economy, 2021, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 105-116. (In Russian). . URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44850892
- Sharipova O.M. A multimethed approach to building a personnel competency model. Bulletin of the G.V. Plekhanov, 2020, vol. 17, no. 5 (113), pp. 96-108. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.21686/2413-2829-2020-5-96-108
Evseev V.O., Panova T.V. The model of the category “human health” in terms of general theories of systems. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.565-576. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.52