Bigildina E.R., Gazizov R.R., Galimov D.Z., Kortunov A.I., Hasanov R.R.
THE ROLE OF THE CADET MOVEMENT FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THE MILITARY-PATRIOTIC TRADITIONS OF THE FATHERLAND ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE REPUBLIC OF BASHKORTOSTAN
Bigildina E.R.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Gazizov R.R.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Galimov D.Z.2 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Kortunov A.I.3 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Hasanov R.R.3 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Bashkir State University
2Lyceum no. 107
3Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after Miftakhetdin Akmulla
Abstract. Patriotic education in Russian schools is a purposeful and continuous activity aimed at forming a high patriotic consciousness among students, a sense of devotion to their country, their Fatherland, readiness to fulfill their civic duty and legally enshrined constitutional obligations to protect the interests of the Russian Federation. Knowledge of the theory and practice of military-patriotic education of students, as well as their comprehensive preparation for military service, for the performance of worthy service to the Fatherland, the fulfillment of their duty is one of the key tasks of the civil–patriotic work of schools. The article reveals the role of the Cadet movement in the Republic of Bashkortostan as the preservation of the best traditions of our Fatherland. The paper provides examples of military-patriotic education in the schools of our republic, examines the features of their education, as well as teaching methods with a focus on patriotic education, by introducing additional sources in the lessons of history, social studies. Examples of schools where events dedicated to memorable dates and events related to military operations are held annually are given. The development of the cadet movement in the Republic of Bashkortostan is developing rapidly and, in the future, will become one of the most popular areas in school education when the quality of teaching is combined with endurance, patriotism and discipline.
Keywords: history, cadets, school, patriotic education, education.
- Akhmedyanov S.A., Veledov M.I. Features of training and military-patriotic education of future officers in military training centers. Scientific review. Pedagogical sciences, 2018, no. 3, pp. 15-18. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35087596
- Vagaytseva E.S., Igonina T.B. Formation of citizenship of senior schoolchildren in modern society. Monograph. Kemerovo, KRIPKiPRO Publ., 2019, 181 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35594445
- Voronina T.N., Lukyanov A.S. Pedagogical conditions for the formation of professionally important qualities in cadets of universities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Modern problems of science and education, 2016, no. 6, pp. 319.3-319. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27695137
- Gorbunov V.S. Pedagogy of patriotism as a factor in the formation of civil society in Russia. Education of schoolchildren, 2017. no. 5, pp. 49-58. (In Russian). URL; https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29816913
- Gusev N.N., Ogneva M.V. Problems of inclusion of young people in the system of social stratification of Russian society. Socio-humanitarian review, 2018, no. 1, pp. 65-69. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35061612
- Egorychev A.M., Kuvakina E.S. The essence, content and necessity of forming a civil position among graduates of domestic universities. CITISE, 2020, no. 3 (25), pp. 253-264. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.3.22
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Akhtyan A.G. Fundamentals of citizenship and patriotism in the history of our Fatherland. CITISE, 2019. no. 4 (21), pp. 467-476. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.44
- Karchakin A.N. Features of personality socialization in the military-professional environment. The world of science, culture and education, 2020, no. 2(81), pp. 240-242. (In Russian). DOI: 10.24411/1991-5497-2020-00277
- Klimenko P.V. Integration of traditions and innovations as a resource of patriotic education of military university cadets. Doct. Diss. Krasnodar, KSU Publ., 2020, 215 p. (In Russian).
- Kurshev A.V. Civil education of future officers in the process of modernization of military education. Monograph. Kazan, Kazan Scientific Research Technological University (KNITU) Publ., 2017. 136. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7882-2369-8.
- Makarenko V.S., Tkach R.V. The active position of the defender of the Fatherland of cadets of military universities: the necessary historical reality. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.271-281. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.26
- Nurakhmetov S.T., Petrusevich A.A. Pedagogical support of professional and personal formation of a future officer in the conditions of interaction with the military-professional community. Science of man: humanitarian studies, 2019, no. 1, pp. 112-116. (In Russian). DOI: 10.17238/issn1998-5320.2019.35.112
- Potapova L.S. Factors of integration of cadets into the social environment of a military university. Alley of Science, 2019, vol. 2, no. 2(29), pp. 374-377. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37255929
- Primakov V.L. Socialization of an officer in the conditions of military service: on the example of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 391 p. (In Russian).
- Razgon V.L. Military professional education of cadets of military universities and their professional orientation. Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2015, no. 3 (4), pp. 140-143. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25597438
- Sivolobova N.A. Civil-patriotic education of students: experience and innovations. Monograph. Stavropol, SSPI Publ., 2017. 136 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9500789-9-6
- Sysolyatin M.V. Dynamics of cadets’ ideas about military career in the process of military-professional socialization. Izvestiya Saratov University, 2018, no. 4 (28), pp. 377-385. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.18500/2304-9790-2018-7-4-377-385
- Ironov A.A. System of value-semantic orientations of cadets of the National Guard universities: phenomenology and psychological and pedagogical determinants of formation. Doct. Diss. Kemerovo, KSU Publ., 2019. 401 p. (In Russian).
- Fedoseeva I.A., Gushcha R.A. The moral component is the basis for the formation of professional qualities of a future officer. Prospects of Science, 2018, no. 5 (104), pp. 97-101. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35353375
Bigildina E.R., Gazizov R.R., Galimov D.Z., Kortunov A.I., Hasanov R.R. The role of the cadet movement for the preservation of the military-patriotic traditions of the fatherland on the example of the Republic of Bashkortostan. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.398-407. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.37