Rudnev I.Yu., Ignatiev S.E.
FEATURES OF THE USE OF ELECTRONIC EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES AND DISTANCE TECHNOLOGIES IN HIGHER ART AND PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION
Rudnev I.Yu.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ignatiev S.E.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Moscow Pedagogical State University
Abstract. The article is devoted to the peculiarities of the use of EOR and DOT in higher art and pedagogical education. A distinctive feature of our time is the global informatization of all spheres of society and a person in it, including the education system, as the most important part of the social sphere. This applies to all subject areas, levels and components of the educational system, and, therefore, to higher art and pedagogical education. This circumstance does not remove the traditional goals and objectives of this educational sphere, but gives it new means, methods, tools, forms and processes. The training of future teachers-artists in these conditions is not only the formation of students’ universal competencies for future professional activities, but, first of all, the education and development of the foundations of spirituality, goodness, morality, aesthetic taste and knowledge of methodology, theory, methodology and technology of subject areas , including through the continuity of traditions, culture, art with the help of traditional and new teaching aids – distance learning technologies (DOT) and electronic educational resources (EER). The authors take the position that distance technologies and electronic teaching aids in art education should be considered as a special factor of cultural and artistic dynamics, as an effective tool for improving the quality and accessibility of higher art and pedagogical education, which should not be understood as an invention and implementation of which something new, but a high-quality organic combination of elements of artistic traditions, based on time-tested, timeless approaches and techniques.
Keywords: informatization, art and pedagogical education, electronic educational resources, distance technologies, professional activity, competencies.
- Abrosimov A.G. Development of the information and educational environment of a higher educational institution based on information and telecommunication technologies. Doct. Diss. Moscow, IOiSO RAO Publ., 2005. (In Russian).
- Baranova E.V., Simonova I.V. Development of information and technological competence of a student in the system of pedagogical education. Izvestiya of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen, 2018, no. 190, pp. 116-124. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36642699
- Butsyk S.V. Information resources of the educational environment of Russian universities: problems of comparative assessment. Bulletin of culture and arts, 2017, no. 1 (49), pp. 45-49. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28904444
- Gura V.V. Theoretical foundations of the pedagogical design of personality-oriented electronic educational resources and environments. Rostov-on-Don, SFedU Publ., 2007. 320 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9275-0301-8
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K. Prospects for the development of vocational education in the context of globalization of the world community. CITISE, 2021, no. 1. pp. 55-64. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.05
- Egorychev A.M. Education in the information age: traditions, innovations, priorities. Actual problems of philology and methods of teaching foreign languages, 2021, vol.15, pp. 120-130. (In Russian). ISSN 2542-1549
- Zenkov A.R. Education in a pandemic: opportunities and limitations of digital learning. Analysis and Forecasting / IMEMO Journal, 2020, no. 3, pp. 51-64. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.20542/afij-2020-3-51-64
- Ignatova N.Yu. Education in the digital era. Monograph. Nizhny Tagil, Ural Federal University Publ., 2017. 128 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9544-0083-0
- Ignatiev S.E., Ignatieva A.V. On the issue of modern problems of art education. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2021. pp. 424–430. (In Russian).
- Konovalov A.A., Sokolnikova N.M., Lomov S.P. Theory and methodology of general and professional education: music and fine art. Monograph. Moscow, Moscow State Pedagogical University Publ., 2021. 256 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-4263-0988-3
- Osipova O.P., The main stages of pedagogical design and examination of electronic educational resources. Open and distance education, 2015, no. 2 (58), pp. 76–83. (In Russian).
- Egorychev А.М., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V. Professional education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2020. 378 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7139-1404-2
- Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N., Rostovskaya T.K. Professional education in Russia: challenges, state, direction of development. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU, 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7139-1384-7
- Rudnev I.Yu. Management of research activities in educational organizations. Uchenye zapiski IUO RAO, 2019, no. 3 (71), pp. 67–70. (In Russian).
- Rudnev I.Yu. The role of painting in training designers. Business. Education. Right, 2020, no. 2 (51), pp. 356–361. (In Russian).
- Fasolya A.A., Slivin T.S. Electronic educational resources: current state and contradictions. World of education – education in the world, 2017, no. (4), pp. 106-114. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32475330
- Chistov P.D., Ignatiev S.E. School of didactics of art education academician S. P. Lomov. Law and practice, 2017. no. 3, pp. 208–212. (In Russian).
Rudnev I.Yu., Ignatiev S.E. Features of the use of electronic educational resources and distance technologies in higher art and pedagogical education. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.325-333. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.31