Gatieva L.K.-M., Chernyaeva E.V., Tillaev A.K.
ADAPTATION OF STUDENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT IN THE CONTEXT OF PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Gatieva L.K.-M.1 (Magas, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Chernyaeva E.V.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tillaev A.K.3 (Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan) – E-mail: tillayev.alisher@inbox
1Ingush State University
2Moscow State Technical University civil aviation
3Academic Lyceum, Tashkent Institute irrigation and agricultural mechanization engineers farms
Abstract. The adaptation of students to study at the university has long been studied by domestic teachers and psychologists. Many scientists consider the adaptation of students – in the recent past, schoolchildren – to study at a university as one of the types of their general adaptation, which is understood, on the one hand, as the adaptation of the individual to constant external conditions, on the other – as the active interaction of the person himself on this environment. The article discusses the theoretical and applied aspects of managing the professional and personal development of students in the university educational environment in the process of their adaptation to the learning process. The professional and personal development of students is considered in the context of the implementation of a competency-based approach, as well as personality-oriented educational technologies. At the same time, the educational environment of the university is considered as a factor and resource of professional and personal development of students. A model of the educational environment focused on effective management of professional and personal development of students, including resource, subjective, informational, technological and communicative blocks, is proposed. These blocks provide the multidimensionality of the educational environment, which includes subsystems characterized as the learning environment and the upbringing environment. At the same time, it is necessary to work out the issues of managing the development of an educational environment capable of effectively solving the issues of building educational practice.
Keywords: professional and personal development, university, adaptation, educational environment, competence approach, university educational technologies, mechanisms of adaptation to the educational environment, socialization of students, educational practices at the university.
- Andrienko E.V. social and psychological aspects of education as a phenomenon of humanization. Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2018, no. 1 (14), pp. 181-185. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35581520
- Albitova N.V., Pashkova S.E., Innovative approaches in the development of the proforientation system in the subjects of the Russian Federation. InnoCentr, 2018, no. 4 (21), pp. 326-330. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36972787
- Asadulina I.G. Pedagogical class: searches, problems, prospects. Pedagogy, 1994, no. 6, pp. 55-58. (In Russian).
- Baidak V.Yu. The content and methods of adaptive training of students-cadets of mathematical specialties of universities. Doct. Diss. Oryol, Oryol state University Publ., 2000. 204 p. (In Russian).
- Abramenkova V.V., Egorychev A.M., Zaretsky V.V. Safe educational environment: cross-cultural analysis based on materials from Russia and the United States. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2020. 414 p. (In Russian).
- Berezhnova L.N. Understanding educational deprivation – specificity of pedagogical education in modern time. Specification of pedagogical education in the regions of Russia, 2020, no. 1 (13), pp. 8-9. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44893889
- Panov V.I. Problems and possible risks of socialization under conditions of accelerating scientific and technological progress. Bulletin of Kaluga University. Series 1. Psychological sciences. Pedagogical sciences, 2021, vol. 4, no. 2 (11), pp. 4-11. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46635023
- Egorychev А.М., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V. Professional education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2020. 378 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7139-1404-2
- Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N., Rostovskaya T.K. Professional education in Russia: challenges, state, direction of development. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7139-1384-7
- Runova S.A. Socio-professional adaptation of first-year students to the conditions of a pedagogical university. Doct. Diss. Bryansk, BSU Publ., 2000. 200 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15977542
- Sviridov N.A. Adaptation processes among young people (Far Eastern situation). Sociological research, 2002, no. 5, pp. 90-95. (In Russian).
- Slobodchikov V.I., Isaev E.I. Foundations of psychological anthropology. Human Psychology: An Introduction to the Psychology of Subjectivity. Moscow, School-press Publ., 1995. 384 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-88527-081-3
- Solovieva N.V. Formation of skills of independent work of students of preparatory courses as a means of their adaptation to training at a university. Leningrad, 1986. 269 p. (In Russian).
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K., Shimanovskaya Ya.V. Social pedagogy in the preservation and development of social health of the younger generation of Russian society. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2017. 232 p. (In Russian).
- Trushnikov D.Yu. Education at the university: humanistic aspect. Monograph. Tyumen: Tyumem GNGU Publ., 2006. 132 p. (In Russian).
- Feldshtein D.I. Psychology of human development as a person. Monograph. Moscow, Voronezh Publ., 2005. vol 1. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20083637
- Shamardina M.V., Shumakova N.D., Research in the problem of intelligence in the context of adolescence life. Trends in the development of science and education, 2018, no. 34-2, pp. 14-18. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32399159
- Hardy K. The teacher as counselor in the teaching-learning process. Counseling and Guidance Inspection, 1998, no. 46-47, pp. 33-63.
Gatieva L.K.-M., Chernyaeva E.V., Tillaev A.K. Adaptation of students to the university educational environment in the context of professional and personal development. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.298-308. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.29