Kvitkovskaya A.A., Kozlovskaya D.I., Kozlovskaya S.N.
SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL CONDITIONS AFFECTING THE PROFESSIONAL SELF-DETERMINATION OF SCHOOLCHILDREN IN THE CHANGING WORLD OF PROFESSIONS
Abstract. In the modern conditions of the development of Russian society, the study of the influence of socio-pedagogical conditions on the professional self-determination of schoolchildren in the changing world of professions is of particular relevance. In the Russian economy, the ongoing changes have caused changes in the field of professions that are more in demand in the labor market, which has led to a change in the social prestige and status of professions. These conditions significantly affect the professional choice of schoolchildren. This is confirmed by the results of the study, which were obtained by Worldskills Russia with the support of the Ministry of Education. It was revealed that 5% of respondents have decided on a profession, and more than 70% of schoolchildren have not yet decided which profession to choose. This problem should be solved by joint efforts at different levels. A special role in the professional self-determination of schoolchildren is assigned to school, higher education, secondary vocational education, society and family. In the process of education, schoolchildren receive new knowledge, the education of a person who is ready for independent decisions and is capable of self-determination in professional activities continues. At the same time, every student gets the opportunity to actively determine their life position in the future professional activity in the professional space. Under the influence of the mass media, the external environment, an idea of prestigious and non-prestigious professions, in-demand and in-demand specialties, well-earning and low-paid specialists is formed in the student’s mind. This approach largely devalues the idea that each profession is good in its own way, thereby there is a process of imposing a “foreign” opinion on the student, which absolutely does not correspond to either his abilities or the objective needs of the labor market. The authors believe that professional self-determination of high school students is a multifactorial personal process, which is influenced by socio-pedagogical conditions.
Keywords: professional self-determination, profession, socio-pedagogical conditions, business game, choice of profession.
- Boluchevskaya V.V. Professional self-determination of future specialists of helping professions. Monograph. Volgograd. VolGMU Publ., 2010. 264 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9652-0115-0
- Glebova G.F., Gracheva Yu.V. Research of problems and conditions of optimization of the process of professional self-determination of students (from the experience of Smolensk State University). Continuing education: XXI century, 2015, no. 2 (10), pp.48-67. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23730437
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K. Prospects for the development of vocational education in the context of globalization of the world community. CITISE, 2021, no. 1 (27). pp. 55-64. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45645416
- Ilyina O.B. Professional self-determination of modern teenagers: problems and ways to solve them. Psychological science and education psyedu.ru, 2014, no. 3, pp.255-263. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22413121
- Ismagilova F. S. Professional consulting. Yekaterinburg, Ural Publ., 2011. 210 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24251326
- Kozlovskaya S.N., Kozlovskaya D.I. The role of the university in the professional education of the future specialist in social work. Addiction prevention, 2019, no. 4 (20), pp. 90-93. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41478610
- Kretova N.A. The process of professional self-determination: principles, content of scientific. Research in education, 2009, no. 2, pp. 24-27. (In Russian). URL: https://www.библиотека.ru/item.asp?id=13082664
- Pashkevich A.V. Fundamentals of designing socio-pedagogical conditions for professional self-determination of undergraduate students. Bulletin of ChSPU, 2009, no. 11-2, pp.119-130. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23133625
- Pleshakov V.A. About training as a psychological and pedagogical technology. Moscow, MPSU, MOSPI Publ., 2009. pp. 53-55. (In Russian).
- Anikeeva O.A., Afanasyeva O.O., Akhtyan A.G. Professional education in the conditions of information society development: the context of professional training of social sphere specialists Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2020. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44828170
- Pryazhnikov N.S. Professional self-determination: theory and practice. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2008. 318 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20099605
- Pryazhnikov N.S., Pryazhnikova E.Y. Games and techniques for professional self-determination of high school students. Moscow, Pervoye sentyabrya Publ., 2004. 223 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19930729
- Sharaborova G.K. Creating an effective team in real time: Three aspects of team building training. Moscow, Moscow State University Publ., 2013. 94 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-8288-1426-8
- Starovoitova L.I. Social vocational education in the modern education system. CITISE, 2017, no. 4(13), pp. 15. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32336964
- Starovoitova L.I., Kozlovskaya S.N., Shimanovskaya Ya.V. Resources and factors of innovative development of training of social sphere specialists in Russia. Human capital, 2014, no. 11 (71), pp. 16-20. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22838392
- Chistyakova S.N. Pedagogical support of students’ self-determination: a methodological guide. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2005. (In Russian). ISBN 5-7695-3691-8
- Shestak V., Gura A., Borisova U., Kozlovskaya D. The role of social networks in the organization of the educational process and training. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies, 2021, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 96-112. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3991/ijim.v15i11.21545
Kvitkovskaya A.A., Kozlovskaya D.I., Kozlovskaya S.N. Socio-pedagogical conditions affecting the professional self-determination of schoolchildren in the changing world of professions. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.272-286. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.27