Zholob S.S., Gerchak Y.M., Kolesnikov V.Yu.
PHYSICAL TRAINING IS AN IMPORTANT FACTOR MILITARY-PROFESSIONAL ADAPTATION OF MILITARY SERVICES
Zholob S.S.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Gerchak Y.M.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Kolesnikov V.Yu.2 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Novosibirsk higher military command school
2Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University
Abstract. The article examines the influence of physical training on the military-professional adaptation of servicemen. It is noted that the military professional training of servicemen for the impeccable and accurate performance of their professional duties and tasks in peacetime and wartime provides for the development of solid military professional and special knowledge and skills. It underlies the training of officers who have chosen military affairs as their profession and servicemen performing military service under a contract under a contract for a specified period, as a rule, exceeding the time of active military service in accordance with the Federal Law on Defense. The long-term adaptation of the organism, achieved in the process of physical training, contributes to the improvement of the indicators of military-professional activity on the basis of the general mechanisms of the adaptation process. A high level of adaptation of the body to physical activity ensures successful military professional activity, i.e. increasing resistance to the effects of unfavorable factors of military professional activity and the environment. Since the general basis of the influence of physical training on the combat effectiveness of military personnel is the adaptation mechanism, in the process of long-term adaptation to physical activity, an increase in the strength and endurance of the body is largely determined by an increase in the functional capabilities of skeletal muscles and the apparatus for controlling motor reactions.
Keywords: military personnel, physical qualities, adaptation, physical training, combat readiness, military professional activity.
- Ananiev B.G. Selected psychological works. Moscow, Pedagogy Publ., 1980. vol. 1, 230 p.; vol. 2. 287 p. (In Russian).
- Anokhin P.K. Essays on the physiology of functional systems. Moscow, Medicine Publ., 1975. 447 p. (In Russian).
- Baevsky R.M. Prediction of conditions on the verge of norm and pathology. Moscow, Book on Demand Publ., 2014. 295 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-458-39258-7
- Barakhsanov V.P., Filippov A.V., Migalkin A.G. Didactic electronic means in the regional system of physical education. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2018, vol. 7, no. 4 (25), pp. 35-37. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36745341
- Bobrovsky E.A. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the implemented state projects to increase the level of activity in the field of physical culture and sports among citizens of the country. Azimuth of scientific research: economics and management, 2021, vol. 10, no. 1 (34). pp. 95-98. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44851854
- Bodrov V.A. Psychophysiological problems of professional reliability of a human operator. Moscow, Science Publ., 1991. pp.111-121. ISBN 5-02-013408-2
- Bondin V.I., Latysheva A.T., Samygin S.I. Formation of the competencies of a higher school teacher: the competence paradigm of education. Humanities, socio-economic and social sciences, 2020, no. 3, pp. 19-22. (In Russian). DOI: 10.23672/SAE.2020.2020.58102
- Gerchak Ya.M., Zholob S.S., Kolesnikov V.Yu. Formation of cadets’ readiness for a healthy lifestyle in the process of training at a military university. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp. 436-446. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.39
- Godzhiev G.T., Vorobieva I.N. Training of teachers of physical culture in the context of informatization of society. Innovations in education, 2019, no. 5, pp. 139-144. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37310177
- Zorina O.V. The use of psychomotor teaching methods in the preparation of future physical culture teachers for innovative activities. World of science, culture, education, 2020, no. 1 (80), pp. 75-77. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42507468
- Kolesnikov V.Yu., Zholob S.S. Physical training is the basis of professional training of military personnel. CITISE, 2017, no. 4 (13), pp. 18. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32336968
- Kopaev V.P. Competence in long-term planning of physical education of schoolchildren: problem statement. Modern pedagogical education, 2020, no. 5, pp. 183-185. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=4294030912
- Olonets S.B., Babaeva V.M., Soghomonyan K.V. Physical culture and sport as a way to implement the health care strategy. Humanities, socio-economic and social sciences, 2019, no. 9, pp. 79-82. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41141251
- Ochir-Ubushaeva A.V., Kurdyukova A.S., Syukiev D.N. Physical culture and sport as a means of maintaining and strengthening students’ health. Actual scientific research in the modern world, 2019, no. 2-4 (46), pp. 106-108. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37073694
- Peregudova N.V., Pokhorukov O.Yu., Protopopov E.V. Specificity of using pedagogical modeling in work with future physical education teachers. Electronic multidisciplinary scientific journal with a portal of international scientific and practical conferences Internet Science, 2016, no. 10, pp. 379-390. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27541498
- Sbitneva O.A. Physical culture and sport as components in professional training of specialists. International journal of humanitarian and natural sciences, 2019, no. 5-3, pp. 48-50. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38187844
- Stepanov A.Ya., Zobkova E.V., Polyakova N.N. Features of motivation and practical attitude to a healthy lifestyle of modern students. Uchenye zapiski, 2018, no. 2 (26), pp. 58-63. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35132369
- Holloshi J.O. Biochemical adaptation to physical activity: aerobic metabolism. Moscow, Progress Publ., 1982. pp. 60-83.
- Cheryasova O.Yu., Onischuk M.A. Physical culture and sport in the life of modern society. Young scientist, 2018, no. 48 (234), pp. 332-336. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36530904
Zholob S.S., Gerchak Y.M., Kolesnikov V.Yu. Physical training is an important factor military-professional adaptation of military services. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.238-250. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.24