Vorontsova I.A., Konstantinidi V.V.
THE ROLE OF RESEARCH ACTIVITY IN SOLVING THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEMS OF EDUCATION: THE PHILOSOVIAN ASPECT
Vorontsova I.A.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Konstantinidi V.V.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1North-Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurov
Abstract. In accordance with the requirements of the new state educational standard of basic general education, the leading activity of students is educational and research activities. This suggests that each student must master the methods of conducting research work and the registration of its results. However, in modern teaching practice, reproductive teaching methods still dominate, when the teacher translates ready-made knowledge, and the students are required to take a purely mechanical perception of this knowledge and reproduce them without independent search and use of additional information. This attitude to the educational process at school led to a contradiction between the need to develop students’ abilities to independently acquire new knowledge through research methods and the lack of purposeful work in general education organizations to accentuate the student’s personal position in the educational environment based on the assimilation of subjectively new knowledge. In the article, pointing out the value of non-pragmatic components of learning in the process of forming sustainable research orientations. The author proves the thesis that the intersection of epistemological, methodological, social and existential sections of educational activity in the context of an information breakthrough, social variability and instability of the modern intellectual sphere requires a competence-based approach to the indicated problem, the development of certain value hierarchies that contribute to the formation of a truly research attitude towards reality. Education is viewed as the acquisition of ontological openness in the process of overcoming imperfections in cognition, the inclusion of the subject in scientific history and culture, the ability to creatively use scientific knowledge in various spheres of life.
Keywords: educational process, value of education, research activities of students, existential side of education.
- Blinov A.O., Rudakova O.S. The solution of strategic tasks of reforming the education system of the Russian Federation based on the adaptation of advanced foreign experience. Bulletin of the Association of universities of tourism and service, 2011, no. 4, pp. 87-94. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17067099
- Vlasov V.V. Problem solving and the education system in the information society. Uchenye zapiski IIO RAO, 2008, no. 28, pp. 20-24. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15191987
- Grishina I.V. Education quality management: development of innovative educational behavior. Education quality management: theory and practice of effective administration, 2018, no. 3, pp. 8-15. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37741213
- Zadoya E.S. Modern problems of education and some ways to solve them. Fundamental research, 2007, no. 10, pp. 98-99. (In Russian).
- Koldina M.I. Research competence as a pedagogical category. Symbol of science: international scientific journal, 2015, no. 10-1, pp. 169-171. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24392732
- Konovalova G.V. Philosophy of modern education: understanding pedagogy as a new paradigm of education. Psychology and pedagogy: methodology and problems of practical application, 2013, no. 30, pp. 71-75. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20801851
- Kuznetsova A.Ya. Humanistic philosophy of education: an integrated concept. Philosophy of education, 2006, no. 1 (15), pp. 43-49. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12833656
- Makarkin N.P., Selyaev V.P. Solving the problems of integrating science, education and culture in the region. Integration of education, 1997, no. 1-2, pp. 8-12. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19049762
- Morozov V.V. Philosophy of modern education. Psychology and pedagogy: methods and problems of practical application, 2011, no. 20, pp. 10-14. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21156098
- Naumov N.D. Philosophy of Education and the Problem of Personality Formation: Philosophical Aspect. Bulletin of Nizhnevartovsk State University for the Humanities, 2010, no. 2, pp. 44-49. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17725039
- Panteleeva O.O. Research activities – innovation in pre-university education. Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 3: Pedagogy and Psychology, 2015, no. 4 (169), pp. 65-70. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25478795
- Porodenko V.A., Anuprienko S.A., Bondarenko S.I. Research activities of students as an innovative method in education. International Journal of Experimental Education, 2013. no. 4-1, pp. 238-240. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20218863
- Safronov V.V., Grigoriev I.V., Popov A.N., Tkachuk A.V. Solving problems of improving the quality of education using operations research methods. Proceedings of the International Symposium «Reliability and Quality», 2009, vol. 1, pp. 124-127. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15601202
- Sergeichik E.M. Philosophy of Education and Pedagogy. Philosophical Sciences, 2009, no. 8, pp. 6-19. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16443030
- Khlopova T.P., Romanov D.A., Polyansky A.V. Principles of quality management of the didactic process. Successes of modern natural science, 2007, no. 10, pp. 80-81. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9935316
Vorontsova I.A., Konstantinidi V.V. The role of research activity in solving the fundamental problems of education: the philosovian aspect. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.228-237. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.23