TRENDS AND FACTORS OF THE FORMATION OF AGROMARKETING SYSTEMS IN MODERN CONDITIONS
Krylova L.V.1 (Donetsk, Donetsk People’s Republic) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Donetsk national university of economics and trade named after Mykhayilo Tugan-Baranovsky
Abstract. The role and place of agromarketing in the formation of an agromarketing system in modern conditions are determined. The advantage of functional modeling in the formation of business processes is emphasized, since the methodology of functional modeling of business processes is a relatively new direction in the study of problems of theory and practice of human activity, it is just beginning to attract the attention of scientists and leading practitioners. When formalizing processes, the following advantages are obtained: a clear understanding of them appears; standardization of processes is possible (in the absence of standards, personnel can perform production tasks to the best of their ideas and abilities); the quality of work and manageability of the business increases; it is possible to purposefully improve activities; business dependence on the human factor decreases, it is possible to reduce the requirements for the competencies of job applicants, hire cheaper personnel, which leads to lower costs and profit growth. As a result of the simulation, a functional model of the procurement process of goods and raw materials at the enterprise was created in the IDEF0 notation. The main components of the model are diagrams. The functional model is constructed by the decomposition method: from large composite structures to simpler ones. The diagram of each level of decomposition represents the ongoing work on the organization of the supply of the agricultural enterprise. In the diagram, all functions and the relationships between them are represented as blocks and arrows. The connection point of the arrow with the block determines the type of communication: the left side of the block has the value of «input», the right side has the value of «output», the upper side is «control», the lower side is «mechanism» (a person or an automated system that performs the function). The developed model allows you to visualize the existing processes, determine the degree of their interdependence. Having such a goal-oriented model, the manager has the opportunity to analyze and identify existing shortcomings at each stage, identify potential opportunities and areas for further improvement, as well as use it for staff training and the development of corporate standards. The main innovative technologies are presented, the use of which is currently relevant and significant for agromarketing systems in the agro-industrial complex.
Keywords: agromarketing, agromarketing systems, agro-industrial complex, business processes, modeling, marketing infrastructure, process management, innovation.
- Abbasov F.Z. Agromarketing system-purpose and efficiency assessment. Interactive science, 2016, no. 4, pp. 108-110. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26143913
- Bozhko V. P., Balychev S.Yu., Batkovsky A.M., Batkovsky M.A. Financial stability management of enterprises. Economics, statistics and computer science. Bulletin of the UMO, 2013, no. 4, pp. 36-41. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20211179
- Business models of companies: definition, evolution, classification. Available at: www.klubok.net/article2302.html (accessed 20 October 2021)
- Zhigulina N. S., Efimova L.A. Agromarketing: essence, features and directions of development. Young scientist, 2019, no. 46 (284), pp. 376-380. (In Russian).
- Zelepukin Yu.I., Golybin V.A., Tkachev A.A. Modern technologies for the production of sugar from beets. Food industry, 2012, no. 3, pp. 52-53. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17536690
- Karagicheva A.I., Mikhailova O.I. Policy of commercial banks on optimization of financial stability and liquidity. Astrakhan, Olympus Publ., 2015, pp. 663-666. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25129092
- Korotaev D.N. Functional modeling of business processes of entrepreneurial activity. Bulletin of SibADI, 2011, no. 3, pp. 82-86. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17882474
- Krylova L.V., Topolnik V.G. Description of the process of «procurement of goods» by means of IDEFO. Penza, Science and Education Publ.,2017, pp. 101-111. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29740279
- Krylova L.V. Using the methodology of functional modeling in the restaurant business. Oryol, Oryol State University named after I.S. Turgenev Publ. ,2018, pp. 86-90. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32823414
- Krylova L.V. The use of business process modeling in public catering. Fundamental and applied research in the modern world, 2015, no. 11-2, pp. 58-64. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24717538
- Krylova L.V. Innovative technologies in the agromarketing system. Bulletin of the Institute of Economic Research, 2019, no. 4(16), pp. 129-134. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42487196
- Mirosedi S.A. Formation of strategy and tactics of enterprise restructuring. Alley of Science, 2018, vol.5, no. 4(20), pp. 627-635. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35032479
- SADT functional modeling methodology. Available at: www.info-system.ru/disigning/methodology/sadt/theory_sadt.html (accessed 20 October 2021)
- Pochitaev A.Yu. Development of financial strategy within the framework of the research paradigm of strategic management. Kazan Economic Bulletin, 2016, no. 4(24), pp. 53-57. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28158426
- P50.1.028-2001. Recommendations for standardization. Information technologies for product lifecycle support. Methodology of functional modeling. Moscow, Gosstandart of Russia Publ., 2001. Available at: http://www.gosthelp.ru/text/R5010282001Informacionnye.html (accessed 20 October 2021)
- Skorodumov P.V. Modeling of business processes: approaches, methods, tools. Issues of territorial development, 2014, no. 5(15), pp. 5 (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22012148
- Trubnikova A.E. Cost management for the personnel of the organization. Education. The science. Scientific personnel, 2018, no. 2, pp. 124-129. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35101746
- Yandulova I.G. Financial security management of the enterprise. Modern trends in economics and management: a new look, 2012, no. 14-2, pp. 161-166. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20881955
Krylova L.V. Trends and factors of the formation of agromarketing systems in modern conditions. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.215-227. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.22